Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon vs Auburn week 1

Comments

• Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Auburn wins this one rather easily. Oregon's offense is bottom half in the Pac 12 until they're not. Herbert is the biggest Hoax since Jake Locker. The only thing moar overrated than Herbert is their offensive line. They will be forced to throw. And Herbert isn't good throwing the football where it needs to be thrown.

This has 34- 13 17 written all over it, effectively ending the chances of any Pac 12 playoff bid in week 1.... again.

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I read through some Auburn message boards, and mother of God those assholes are dumb. Everyone is like SAC, but less coherent. People in the South care about football, but it doesn't matter if you're passionate about something when you've been through the Alabama public school system. Some gems:

* Comparison for Oregon: Washington. They're convinced we're the same team but in different colors.

* Justin Herbert comparison: Jake Browning. I'll give credit to a few of those hicks, some of them have been able to realize one has a different range of throws.

* Their memories from last year's game might be tainted by diabeetus and shitty beer, because reading through that it sounds like they gang raped Washington and the score was 70-21.

* They keep talking about how Oregon's OL are all about 270 pounds.

* They are a bit concerned about that high flying spread read-option Chip Kelly offense Oregon is running. As long as they can deal with all the star WRs Oregon has they think it should be no problem.

* They think Cristobal is a hot coaching name, and when Guz is eventually fired then Cristobal will be one of the top candidates.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

I read through some Auburn message boards, and mother of God those assholes are dumb. Everyone is like SAC, but less coherent. People in the South care about football, but it doesn't matter if you're passionate about something when you've been through the Alabama public school system. Some gems:

* Comparison for Oregon: Washington. They're convinced we're the same team but in different colors.

* Justin Herbert comparison: Jake Browning. I'll give credit to a few of those hicks, some of them have been able to realize one has a different range of throws.

* Their memories from last year's game might be tainted by diabeetus and shitty beer, because reading through that it sounds like they gang raped Washington and the score was 70-21.

* They are a bit concerned about that high flying spread read-option Chip Kelly offense Oregon is running. As long as they can deal with all the star WRs Oregon has they think it should be no problem.

* They think Cristobal is a hot coaching name, and when Guz is eventually fired then Cristobal will be one of the top candidates.

Yup, they're dumb. UW should have won that game. They had two opportunities inside Auburn's 10-yard line to score touchdowns and didn't get it done. Also had a TD wiped off the board because of a offensive pass interference on a pick play. That alone would have won them the game. Oregon is not Washington. They won't put up a good fight on the road. Defense travels. Oregon doesn't have it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    They definitely crushed you
  • Options

I don’t think I have ever wanted oregon to win in my life. I’m rooting for major injuries in a blowout.

Classy

I agree
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

70-21 iggle win with Herbert carted off the field.

War Eagle is a chant you ignorant fucking hobo. They're called the Tigers.
    They're the Auburn tigers? Not the Auburn war eagles?
  • Options
    The daniel tosh skit where he is lane kiffen and someone calls in and says "war eagle you pussy!" Is gold
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Man you guys are pussies. Imagine not rooting for your rival to get smoked

Uh, cewgs are their? rival!!!!!!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The script says Auburn loses to Oregon then Gus goes on a run to save his job culminating in an Iron Bowl win over Alabama.

Then shits the bed and loses the conference championship game and the Sugar Bowl.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

The script says Auburn loses to Oregon then Gus goes on a run to save his job culminating in an Iron Bowl win over Alabama.

Then shits the bed and loses the conference championship game and the Sugar Bowl.
    That's the most likely scenario. Gusx will call the game of his life, then proceed to make a miraculous run and beat Alabama, only to get his shit pushed in by Florida/Georgia and then lose to Boise State in the Sugar Bowl or some shit.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The other script is they crush Oregon and then go on to lose 4 or 5 in the SEC thereby embarrassing the P12 ... again.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club