Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Speaking of democrat racists

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

How come nobody ever links First Nation numbers? Racist fucks.

Teepees have mortgages?
    I really should have included you with an @ in my recent watch thread. I always forget you are both a watch and racially based joke nerd. I respect both.
    Those watch threads should be pinned. For real. Very cool, and very informative.

Is that from that shitty Ashton Kutcher movie where he's the best friend and then they somehow fall in love

Aka every friend zoned nerd like hondos fantasy

Sad
    I have no idea. I just thought it was funny. I'd also like to grudge fuck her. Obvious, I know.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Teepees have mortgages?
    I really should have included you with an @ in my recent watch thread. I always forget you are both a watch and racially based joke nerd. I respect both.
    Those watch threads should be pinned. For real. Very cool, and very informative.

Is that from that shitty Ashton Kutcher movie where he's the best friend and then they somehow fall in love

Sad
    I have no idea. I just thought it was funny. I'd also like to grudge fuck her. Obvious, I know.
    Liar. It's your favorite movie
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Teepees have mortgages?

Sad

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GDS said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/real-estate/ct-re-0527-kenneth-harney-20180521-story.html

You are quoting 2007 data. Look at the 2016 data in that article. Here's 2017 data

Overall, 18.4 percent of black applicants were rejected last year, along with 13.5 percent of Hispanics and 10.6 percent of Asians. Only 8.8 percent of non-Hispanic whites were rejected.

To live in democrat dreamland where everything is racist (except their own racist political policies) and around every corner is racism.

The facts illuminate exactly where the problems lie and the problems with bad credit are all a lack of personal responsibility and has nothing to do with racism:

27% of Caucasians have what is considered "Poor" credit rating.
    28% of Hispanics have poor credit ratings.
    48% of blacks have poor credit ratings.

Caucasians earning 25K or less averaged better credit scores than Black Americans who earned 65-75K per year.

https://www.badcredit.org/african-americans-are-more-likely-to-have-bad-credit/

A friend has made millions off of the repossession financing of leased vehicles. The repossession rate for Black Americans is 5-6X that of White and Hispanic Americans. He makes a killing in Los Angeles because the cars that are being repossessed are for the most part high end. To some Americans, looking good is more important than having good credit.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like credit scores are racist
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/real-estate/ct-re-0527-kenneth-harney-20180521-story.html

You are quoting 2007 data. Look at the 2016 data in that article. Here's 2017 data

Overall, 18.4 percent of black applicants were rejected last year, along with 13.5 percent of Hispanics and 10.6 percent of Asians. Only 8.8 percent of non-Hispanic whites were rejected.

It was a 4 point difference in 2007 and 2 points in 2016

As usual things are getting worse than ever
    Well we do have a white supremacist who is like Hitler for a President.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Teepees have mortgages?

Is that the little Jewish girl who dressed up and acted like a whore & then complained that male fans objectified her? Poor thing.

Being a well-paid actress at 5 years old and graduating from Yale is all the proof one needs that American women continue to be oppressed. When will it ever end?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Teepees have mortgages?

Sad

I've read that she's a cum-guzzling gutter slut.

Wood.
  • Options

Damn those racist Jew bankers!

What?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

GDS said:

To live in democrat dreamland where everything is racist (except their own racist political policies) and around every corner is racism.

The facts illuminate exactly where the problems lie and the problems with bad credit are all a lack of personal responsibility and has nothing to do with racism:

Caucasians earning 25K or less averaged better credit scores than Black Americans who earned 65-75K per year.

A friend has made millions off of the repossession financing of leased vehicles. The repossession rate for Black Americans is 5-6X that of White and Hispanic Americans. He makes a killing in Los Angeles because the cars that are being repossessed are for the most part high end. To some Americans, looking good is more important than having good credit.

And then liberals will cry "racism" when blacks on average pay higher interest rates on mortgages or have higher rejection rates due to poor credit.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

And then liberals will cry "racism" when blacks on average pay higher interest rates on mortgages or have higher rejection rates due to poor credit.
    What could go wrong when you put everything in Momma's name (or baby momma's name) until you're 35?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Damn those racist Jew bankers!

What?
    Things anti-semites say.

@TurdBomber
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

It was a 4 point difference in 2007 and 2 points in 2016

As usual things are getting worse than ever
    Well we do have a white supremacist who is like Hitler for a President.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Teepees have mortgages?

Is that the little Jewish girl who dressed up and acted like a whore & then complained that male fans objectified her? Poor thing.

Being a well-paid actress at 5 years old and graduating from Yale is all the proof one needs that American women continue to be oppressed. When will it ever end?
    Why does it matter that she's Jewish? Seems like you've got a problem with the Jewish people. Know who else had problems with the Jewish people? The Third Reich.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Using disparate impact as your measuring stick they are. Which shows you the value of disparate impact.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options