Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Creepy Lyin’ Joe at it again. He can’t help himself.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    Just strengthens my argument with each reply Flea.

Sanger was no big fan of eugenics

Fucking moron, who runs his mouth and then runs and hides like a Kunt after doing so.

Come on Flea, tell us more about how Sanger wasn't a fan of eugenics.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    (d) apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization, and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

(e) to insure the country against future burdens of maintenance for numerous offspring as may be born of feeble-minded parents, the government would pension all persons with transmissible disease who voluntarily consent to sterilization.

(f) the whole dysgenic population would have its choice of segregation or sterilization.

Fucking dipshit.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Fucking moron, who runs his mouth and then runs and hides like a Kunt after doing so.

I'm at the 7-11 any time you want to find me, pussy.

Now dance some more like I told you, monkey!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

I guess we're never going to find out how Sanger wasn't a big fan of eugenics.

(d) apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization, and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Fucking dipshit.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Before the topic changes back for good I want to remind all of you basement dwelling motherfuckers that I won the capitalization argument with links to prove it. So fuck off.

What this means is that he never paid attention in school and doesn't bother with details. He also thinks idiotic things like China or Mexico pays for his tariffs. But Americans do. The list of idiocy becomes endless.
    What an bunch of dem douchbag math challenged idiots. They have put entire industries out of work, stolen trillions upon trillions of intellectual property and technology. Then they turn around and dump their cheap assed products on our border and run up over a half a trillion in trade deficits with us and then you, the dumb fuck of math dumb fucks, comes on here claiming it is stupid to right this ship?

Your mother was way to kind to you. You aren't sharp, you are a true idiot.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    @USMChawk sure got quiet after he popped off about how I was supposed to capitalize a common noun
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Lol nice

What's the original history of the 711
  • Options

Before the topic changes back for good I want to remind all of you basement dwelling motherfuckers that I won the capitalization argument with links to prove it. So fuck off.

What this means is that he never paid attention in school and doesn't bother with details. He also thinks idiotic things like China or Mexico pays for his tariffs. But Americans do. The list of idiocy becomes endless.
    What an bunch of dem douchbag math challenged idiots. They have put entire industries out of work, stolen trillions upon trillions of intellectual property and technology. Then they turn around and dump their cheap assed products on our border and run up over a half a trillion in trade deficits with us and then you, the dumb fuck of math dumb fucks, comes on here claiming it is stupid to right this ship?

Your mother was way to kind to you. You aren't sharp, you are a true idiot.
    This really is a straw man. I said that Trump says "idiotic things like Chino or Mexico pays for his tariffs" which is what he said, which is false, but BendInTheRiver straw manned this to make it look like I was arguing whether it was a wise move or not, mentioned their cheap ass products, etc, and pretended he proved I was wrong.
  • Options

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Lol nice

It's where ITG's meet up after their internet battles and throw hands. On this bored, it's the 7-11 on Aurora......................in the U-District. Can't remember what thread it originated from, but it's a classic go-to on HH. creep's always looking to throw down at the 7-11, so watch him.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Lol nice

It's where ITG's meet up after their internet battles and throw hands. On this bored, it's the 7-11 on Aurora......................in the U-District. Can't remember what thread it originated from, but it's a classic go-to on HH. creep's always looking to throw down at the 7-11, so watch him.

On his break?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

@USMChawk sure got quiet after he popped off about how I was supposed to capitalize a common noun

Some of us work. We don’t all get to live off the government tit.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Nice try. You were posting repeatedly then after I showed you the link to the NY Times with its proper capitalization (contrary to your mistaken beliefs) you suddenly disappeared. Don't worry -- I don't gloat for long.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Nice try. You were posting repeatedly then after I showed you the link to the NY Times with its proper capitalization (contrary to your mistaken beliefs) you suddenly disappeared. Don't worry -- I don't gloat for long.
    I was posting repeatedly because I was on an end of the month conference call that lasted three times longer than necessary; I had time.

I read your link and concede the point. I always understood that if you used a title in place of a name, the title became the proper noun. Maybe that changed, maybe it’s ambiguous, or maybe I learned it incorrectly. So, when we meet at the 7-11 I’ll let you have the first swing. Congratulations.

Oh, and dflea... get fucked.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

I was posting repeatedly because I was on an end of the month conference call that lasted three times longer than necessary; I had time.

I read your link and concede the point. I always understood that if you used a title in place of a name, the title became the proper noun. Maybe that changed, maybe it’s ambiguous, or maybe I learned it incorrectly. So, when we meet at the 7-11 I’ll let you have the first swing. Congratulations.

lol

I appreciate you taking the time to include me in your poast.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

lol

I appreciate you taking the time to include me in your poast.

Your* welcome.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Very civil stuff.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Just remember in the future that if you correct my grammar then be correct.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Just remember in the future that if you correct my grammar then be correct.
    This is the kind of smarmy response that fills threads with Hondo and Bob’s fuckery.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam