Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Creepy Lyin’ Joe at it again. He can’t help himself.

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

DJDuck said:

Says the guy that pops off on most subjects whether he has any knowledge at all. You misrepresented someone’s viewpoint in order to advance your own objective. That is a Strawman. This is used quite often by ignorant libs that aren’t knowledgeable of the facts and/or have too untenable of a position to mount a cohesive argument

Straw man is a common noun. Don't capitalize common nouns unless they are first in a sentence. That mistake tips me off that you are still at grammar school level like that dumbfuck president. He doesn't know what a common noun is either.
    Since you are referring to a specific person, the word ‘President’ becomes a proper noun and should be capitalized.
    Capitalization would only be mandatory if "president" was followed by his name. Sometimes people do capitalize without the full title. So it varies. Your insistance that it should be capitalized or it is erroneous shows your ignorance.

USMChawk said:

DJDuck said:

Says the guy that pops off on most subjects whether he has any knowledge at all. You misrepresented someone’s viewpoint in order to advance your own objective. That is a Strawman. This is used quite often by ignorant libs that aren’t knowledgeable of the facts and/or have too untenable of a position to mount a cohesive argument

Straw man is a common noun. Don't capitalize common nouns unless they are first in a sentence. That mistake tips me off that you are still at grammar school level like that dumbfuck president. He doesn't know what a common noun is either.
    Since you are referring to a specific person, the word ‘President’ becomes a proper noun and should be capitalized.
    Capitalization would only be mandatory if "president" was followed by his name. Sometimes people do capitalize without the full title. So it varies. Your insistance that it should be capitalized or it is erroneous shows your ignorance.
    Your sentence is referring to a specific person, by his title, which makes it a proper noun; capitalization is correct, grammatically. The fact you can’t concede a simple grammatical error shows your insecurity. Had you not called out Bob for the same thing, this whole tangent could have been avoided. But hey, keep doubting down and show the rest of the board your ignorance.
    This is false.
  • Options
    It shows capitalization when used as his full title -- otherwise it is lowercase.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

DJDuck said:

USMChawk said:

DJDuck said:

Your sentence is referring to a specific person, by his title, which makes it a proper noun; capitalization is correct, grammatically. The fact you can’t concede a simple grammatical error shows your insecurity. Had you not called out Bob for the same thing, this whole tangent could have been avoided. But hey, keep doubting down and show the rest of the board your ignorance.
    This is false.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

But flea is a tuff ignorant lib.
    Quit humping my leg you fucking faggot.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

Flea is a fucking moron.

Sanger was no big fan of eugenics,

Gaybob is a humongous pussy.

How many whiny fucking threads have you started today, bitch?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

Flea is a fucking moron.

Back to the lightweight Kunt act eh Flea? Trying to have a substantive conversation didn't work out to well for you did it dumbfuck.

Fucking moron.

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doesn't mean shit that this creep is leading now, even if he wasn't doing this shit he'd get destroyed in the debates, the second he opens his mouth someone will leapfrog him
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

Flea is a fucking moron.

Back to the lightweight Kunt act eh Flea? Trying to have a substantive conversation didn't work out to well for you did it dumbfuck.

Fucking moron.

Substantive discussion - in the Tug.

lol

You're such a fucking retard. Go kill yourself.
  • Options
    Before the topic changes back for good I want to remind all of you basement dwelling motherfuckers that I won the capitalization argument with links to prove it. So fuck off.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Before the topic changes back for good I want to remind all of you basement dwelling motherfuckers that I won the capitalization argument with links to prove it. So fuck off.

True, but you also have to consider who your opponent was. Congrats but was it really that hard?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

Flea is a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

lol

There's no chance of a substantive discussion with a dumbfuck like you Flea.

Sanger was no big fan of eugenics

I'm just glad you finally let go of the side of the kiddie pool and confirmed what I always suspected about you.

• Options

True, but you also have to consider who your opponent was. Congrats but was it really that hard?
    Well, true, but we to fight idiocy because it is killing this country. A sure fire acid test of an idiot is that he capitalizes nouns just because he thinks the word important. So you see the dumbfuck president capitalizes "Country" regularly. What this means is that he never paid attention in school and doesn't bother with details. He also thinks idiotic things like China or Mexico pays for his tariffs. But Americans do. The list of idiocy becomes endless.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

Flea is a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

lol

There's no chance of a substantive discussion with a dumbfuck like you Flea.

I'm just glad you finally let go of the side of the kiddie pool and confirmed what I always suspected about you.

Dance, little monkey!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And yes Flea, there are substantive discussions here. Just none that include you because as we all now know, you're a dipshit.

Weird how I already you were a dumbfuck, but I do appreciate the confirmation. And of course, you're too big a Kunt to even admit that you had your head up your ass.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

And yes Flea, there are substantive discussions here. Just none that include you because as we all now know, you're a dipshit.

Weird how I already you were a dumbfuck, but I do appreciate the confirmation. And of course, you're too big a Kunt to even admit that you had your head up your ass.

GayBob has substantive discussions here. Says everything you need to know.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

GayBob has substantive discussions here. Says everything you need to know.
    Again, you don't ever have a substantive discussion here El Monte. Like Flea you're a dumbfuck and you know it.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Weird how I already you were a dumbfuck, I do appreciate the confirmation. And of course, you're too big a Kunt to even admit that you had your head up your ass.

lol

You're a pussy and a dumbfuck. Go die.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Weird how I already you were a dumbfuck, I do appreciate the confirmation. And of course, you're too big a Kunt to even admit that you had your head up your ass.

lol

Just reinforces the reality every time you respond Flea. You're nothing more than a very mouthy lightweight dumbfuck. You want to play so badly but you know you're a dipshit and all that will happen is that you'll expose yourself as such.

Don't feel bad Flea, you have plenty of company. El Monte is no different than you and it's not a coincidence that you two have found each other and now spend so much time tonguing each others ass.

Shit seeks it's own level Flea.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Just reinforces the reality every time you respond Flea. You're nothing more than a very mouthy lightweight dumbfuck. You want to play so badly but you know you're a dipshit and all that will happen is that you'll expose yourself as such.

Don't feel bad Flea, you have plenty of company. El Monte is no different than you and it's not a coincidence that you two have found each other and now spend so much time tonguing each others ass.

Shit seeks it's own level Flea.

Dance, you little monkey!

lol