Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW's Offensive Line: A Critical and Thoughtful Analysis

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited March 2013 in Tug Tavern

imageUW's Offensive Line: A Critical and Thoughtful Analysis

It’s no secret that the best way to win a football game is to control the line of scrimmage. Some out there claim that this topic has been beaten to death and claim miraculous development without anything other than a wink and a “trust me”. But Husky fans deserve critical thoughtful discussion of every issue surrounding UW football.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Good analysis. I liked that you abbreviated Standord and Arizona to Furd and Zona. Very efficient and saved me some time in an otherwise TL article. Thanks for doing that. Also, in the future, please post this type of article on www.hardcorehuskyoffensivelineman.com. Thanks.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,251 Founders Club

Good analysis. I liked that you abbreviated Standord and Arizona to Furd and Zona. Very efficient and saved me some time in an otherwise TL article. Thanks for doing that. Also, in the future, please post this type of article on www.hardcorehuskyoffensivelineman.com. Thanks.

The domain "www.hardcorehuskyoffensivelineman.com" was already reserved. HTH
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,859 Founders Club
    Can we take this to the www.hardcorehuskyoffensivelineman.com website please? It's been beaten to death already.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Great read. This is the kind of blunt truth that is no longer allowed over on the other site. Has anyone sent this to Softy? Anyone else at KJR? How about Brock Huard at KIRO?
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    such a fucking joke. how does this happen year after year? god dammit.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's been 12 years since we've had a great o-line and Kim just wants to ignore it all and blame Keith Price for all of the ills of Sark's offense. So sick of the bullshit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

such a fucking joke. how does this happen year after year? god dammit.

No one gives a fuck about Husky football (RIP). That's how it happens.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    Look at how Mora is recruiting at UCLA and remember what the school and the lapdogs think of him. That's your fucking answer. We don't want sark to fail we knew he would. We were right about Mora. You motherfuckers should have joined the money grabbing bitter and political cult of personality
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

Good read.

As Always?

• Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I've talked to Cream Puff personally about the O line, "We get it. We'll bring them in." - 2010, Portland Alum event.

This guy is one dumb mother fucker to be blunt. How can you be a QB and not understand you're only as good as your line?

If his only failure was O line recruiting (I wished) he would still be a marginal coach.

I've talked to Cream Puff personally about the O line, "We get it. We'll bring them in." - 2010, Portland Alum event.

This guy is one dumb mother fucker to be blunt. How can you be a QB and not understand you're only as good as your line?

If his only failure was O line recruiting (I wished) he would still be a marginal coach.

Was that the one at 50 Plates? If so, I was there. I also heard him say 9 wins in 2010.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,318 Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys can quote something from 3 years ago....but nobody can remember a direct Kim quote from last week?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    HuskyJW said:

You guys can quote something from 3 years ago....but nobody can remember a direct Kim quote from last week?

There's quite a few people on this bored who no longer have access to Kim's quotes. What did he say?

• 73dawg73dawg Member Posts: 6
    Your " critical and thoughtful analysis" ignores 2 salient facts. Willinghams first recruiting year came off a decent program left to him and part of that recruiting was built off neuheisels recruiting efforts. Sark's firt year was just 2 months and built off Willingham's ugly program. So be a real analysis you should just compare both coaches last 4 years.
    Sark for those 4 years scores 1724 compared to Mr. W's 1429 points. Clearly your critical and thoughtful numbers ignore those points
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    edited April 2013
    Huh? is right. One guy is probably the worst coach in college football history, the other is merely a poor coach. The salient facts don't change the dismal pictures for these two.
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    73dawg said:

Your " critical and thoughtful analysis" ignores 2 salient facts. Willinghams first recruiting year came off a decent program left to him and part of that recruiting was built off neuheisels recruiting efforts. Sark's firt year was just 2 months and built off Willingham's ugly program. So be a real analysis you should just compare both coaches last 4 years.
    Sark for those 4 years scores 1724 compared to Mr. W's 1429 points. Clearly your critical and thoughtful numbers ignore those points

Thanks for that.......

Sark still fucking sucks.
    edited April 2013
    The main reason he sucks so much is the pathetic AD slugs will keep his dead wood butt around as long as he stays above 500. Hiring is a pain in the ass. They don't want to work that hard.

Plus he's a nice guy that's fun to have a beer with.....winning isn't everything.