Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    I see a lot of sizzle in that article.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    Swaye said:

Cherry picking this recruit as the first "toe to toe" battle when we've flipped recruits as recently as last year from them. Hi Cam Williams! @Mosster47 level quooking going on.

No Thanks Taft!

Especially when he is a known huge lean to them. This is what gives Ducks lives meaning I guess. They live in Eugene. I'd kill myself, so if making shit up to feel good about their football team makes them feel better then OK! Just kidding. I hope they kill themselves.
    The kid is from Littleton CO, show some respect Red
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can he play BUCK?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Cherry picking this recruit as the first "toe to toe" battle when we've flipped recruits as recently as last year from them. Hi Cam Williams! @Mosster47 level quooking going on.

No Thanks Taft!

I retract my earlier statement. It's worse than MoosterFS

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59371/oregon-washington-head-to-head#latest
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited May 2019
    Edit: Click on the picture for maximum intimidation effect. If you're Tyler Shough you bet don't wanna see that guy looming everywhere in practice.

That poster says the Duck is a vicious animal
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Baseman said:

Edit: Click on the picture for maximum intimidation effect. If you're Tyler Shough you bet don't wanna see that guy looming everywhere in practice.

That poster says the Duck is a vicious animal

Those sweet leg wristbands scare me
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Give me Jimmy MF Lake
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

I read a tin-foil hat theory somewhere that the kid has already committed to Oregon but Oregon is asking him to draw it out and play up the whole UW-Oregon recruiting battle so they can make a public spectacle of their "recruiting win". Knowing what we know, it doesnt actually sound that crazy.

This actually sounds pretty on par for Crystoballs "perception is reality" recruiting.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Give me Jimmy MF Lake

I like your enthusiasm, but JMFL coaches defense.

We’re riding the lighting with our man Huff on this one.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam

Give me Jimmy MF Lake

Fucker flat out taunts with a coffee cup. That is badass.