Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Bob, got that link?

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958
    I'd say the person who is "frantically posting" is the stupid fucking Kunt who is posting and not refuting a word I said. This board seriously needs an ignore function because this fucking Kunt adds absolutely zero value to this board.

Not funny, not insightful, never interesting, and not intelligent. He offers fucking nothing. Just an ankle biting Kunt with a big mouth and a little brain.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

I'd say the person who is "frantically posting" is the stupid fucking Kunt who is posting and not refuting a word I said. This board seriously needs an ignore function because this fucking Kunt adds absolutely zero value to this board.

Not funny, not insightful, never interesting, and not intelligent. He offers fucking nothing. Just an ankle biting Kunt with a big mouth and a little brain.

Bipolar poster can’t read “bipolar political condition” cited in the dumbass article he posted.

Your “ignore” function isn’t working GayBob.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

SFGbob said:

Bipolar poster can’t read “bipolar political condition” cited in the dumbass article he posted.

Your “ignore” function isn’t working GayBob.
    7000 posts in nine months, and not one worth a shit
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Link to the actual pew research poll Bob. Not to daily caller reprint. You have seen multiple times the daily caller took poll data and manipulated it.
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

Link to the actual pew research poll Bob. Not to daily caller reprint. You have seen multiple times the daily caller took poll data and manipulated it.

The 3 graphics I posted are from Pew. The Daily Caller link provides a link to Pew. Go fuck yourself Hondo.

Stick to cocksucking Hondo, whenever you leave your one area of expertise you make an ass out of yourself.

edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The 3 graphics I posted are from Pew. The Daily Caller link provides a link to Pew. Go fuck yourself Hondo.

Stick to cocksucking Hondo, whenever you leave your one area of expertise you make an ass out of yourself.

So you can't post the link.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So you can't post the link.
    For you no.

And this is why. The information is all there. You can easily find it if you like. You're not challenging the accuracy of anything that's said, you're just being a Kunt asking for a link because you can't refute a word I said.

Where's the link to support this bullshit Hondo?

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,274 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Photoshopped! Hondo's go to bullshit.
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

Actually, I’ve never seen a single instance where the Daily Caller manipulated poll data but I have seen multiple times where you made a claim about something being a “documented fact” only to find out that your claims were bullshit.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Actually, I’ve never seen a single instance where the Daily Caller manipulated poll data but I have seen multiple times where you made a claim about something being a “documented fact” only to find out that your claims were bullshit.

First, your daily caller article does not have a link. Second, this is the first point of contention. Awesome... Especially given the time period the pool was taken. So you really think Republicans are the party of reduced government? How much Government did they reduce the first two years of Trump?

Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions in the survey, as is typically the case in surveys about political knowledge,” said the study, which noted that Democrats outscored Republicans on five questions by an average of 4.6 percent.

The widest partisan gap in the survey came in at 30 points when only 46 percent of Democrats — but 76 percent of Republicans —- correctly described the GOP as “the party generally more supportive of reducing the size of federal government.”
    edited May 2019
    First, you lied and claimed the Daily Caller manipulated poll data. Second, you lied and claimed there wasn't a link. Sorry, can't help it if you're too stupid to find it.

Third, you fucked strawman ass because your snatch hurts. Republicans out poll Rats on knowledge on the issues. You belong to the dumbass party Hondo.

Now where's the link to support this lie Hondo?

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?
    So you don't want to post a link to support your assertion. Or address the daily caller quote.

And no there is no link in your daily caller link idiot. There's a reason why. Cause idiots like you believe their shit.
    2001400ex said:

So you don't want to post a link to support your assertion. Or address the daily caller quote.

And no there is no link in your daily caller link idiot. There's a reason why. Cause idiots like you believe their shit.

So you don't want to post a link to support your claim about teachers. Kunts that never provide links or answer questions don't get links Hondo.