Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Bob, got that link?

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
Lil lyin Bob says:

But if you look at polling regarding knowledge on the issues, year in and year out on average Republican voters routinely out poll Rats when it comes to knowledge of the issues.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    You not knowing this kind of proves the point

You not being able to research it yourself clinches the point

You're a moron
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    3 minutes and race carries water for Bob.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

You're a moron

Pretty sure no one demands more links than Bob.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,089 Founders Club

You're a moron

3 minutes and apag carries water for HondoFS.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958
    When it comes to knowledge of the issues, older people out score younger people, whites out score blacks and men out score women.

Hardly shocking that Hondo is ignorant of this. Unless the topic is cocksucking Hondo is lost.

Sorry Hondo, a Kunt that does nothing but dodge questions from me doesn't get a link. Pew has been doing this polling for years now. You can start there if you're really interested.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club

You're a moron

Hondo does

You're a moron

Pretty sure that along with Hondo you're another Kunt who dodges question from me.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Bob pulled that comment straight from his ass and I'd be absolutely shocked if he found a link even remotely backing his claim.

I did go to komo4.com and couldn't find anything, but did did find this:

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ap-fact-check-trump-and-a-tale-of-2-sheets-of-paper

Bob pulled that comment straight from his ass and I'd be absolutely shocked if he found a link even remotely backing his claim.

I did go to komo4.com and couldn't find anything, but did did find this:

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ap-fact-check-trump-and-a-tale-of-2-sheets-of-paper

Any time you want you ass handed to you, let me know Owl.

Yet another new survey shows that Republican supporters know more about politics and political history than Democrats.

On eight of 13 questions about politics, Republicans outscored Democrats by an average of 18 percentage points, according to a new Pew survey titled “Partisan Differences in Knowledge.”
    The Pew survey adds to a wave of surveys and studies showing that GOP-sympathizers are better informed, more intellectually consistent, more open-minded, more empathetic and more receptive to criticism than their fellow Americans who support the Democratic Party.

“Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions in the survey, as is typically the case in surveys about political knowledge,” said the study, which noted that Democrats outscored Republicans on five questions by an average of 4.6 percent.

The widest partisan gap in the survey came in at 30 points when only 46 percent of Democrats — but 76 percent of Republicans —- correctly described the GOP as “the party generally more supportive of reducing the size of federal government.”

The widest difference that favored Democrats was only 8 percent, when 59 percent of Republicans and 67 percent of Democrats recognized the liberal party as “more [supportive] of reducing the defense budget.”

https://dailycaller.com/2012/04/22/science-say-gop-voters-better-informed-open-minded/

Not exactly a scientific poll but it's hardly shocking that two of the biggest dumbfucks, Owl and Hondo, are both liberals.

Owl thought Obamacare would cover experimental brain surgery and Hondo didn't think that Social Security existed in the 1950s.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

Not exactly a scientific poll but it's hardly shocking that two of the biggest dumbfucks, Owl and Hondo, are both liberals.

Owl thought Obamacare would cover experimental brain surgery and Hondo didn't think that Social Security existed in the 1950s.

Not exactly scientific? Jfc. Take the L GayBob.

SFGbob said:

And right on cue there's CD the dumbfuck who ignores the polling and link and did post and focuses on my statement about Hondo and Owl.

Why would I take the "L" when the link and polling I posted support exactly what I said CD? I await your gibberish Kunt act response.
    You
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And right on cue there's CD the dumbfuck who ignores the polling and link and did post and focuses on my statement about Hondo and Owl.

Why would I take the "L" when the link and polling I posted support exactly what I said CD? I await your gibberish Kunt act response.
    GayBob puts the bipolar in “bipolar political condition.”
    SFGbob said:

You’re bipolar GayBob. Take the L.
    As we can see by the polling voters like CD, Owl, Honda and APAG belong to the dumbass party.

41% of their fellow party members didn't even know that Pelosi was a Rat.

Like I said, there are stupid and uninformed people in both parties, but statistically the Rat party is the home of the dumbass vote.
    SFGbob said:

As we can see by the polling voters like CD, Owl, Honda and APAG belong to the dumbass party.

41% of their fellow party members didn't even know that Pelosi was a Rat.

Like I said, there are stupid and uninformed people in both parties, but statistically the Rat party is the home of the dumbass vote.

Frantically posting doesn’t change “bipolar political condition.” Take the L GayBob.