Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon, already with nations #1 WBB recruiting class add starting USC Guard.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Locker room cancer.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

NOGAF about women’s bball besides UCONN. Fuck off.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,570
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WBB is not real life like Softball or Rowing. I mean C'mon.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,491
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @PurpleJ Eurofag soccer hot talk is more interesting that womens CBB. Fuck outta here with this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Why did @DJDuck's latest nonsensical post go poof?
  • Options

DJDuck said:

NOC

You are either misinformed, ignorant or living in the past or all of the above. UConn is far from the best program today. They are still good but several teams have surpassed them. One would be advised to know about a subject before commenting on it.
  • Options

@PurpleJ Eurofag soccer hot talk is more interesting that womens CBB. Fuck outta here with this.

Maybe you should find a soccer thread. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read anything. You sound like one of those libtard snowflakes that needs a safe place.

Silly me I thought this forum was for Duck stuff to talk about what interest Ducks. Who knew?🤔
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

NOC

HURTFUL!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Funny it was meant to edify. Of course you didn’t have the tools to be able to identify that.

Again, isn’t this a Duck forum for Ducks to talk about Duck stuff?

Most true Duck fans are very interested in our WBB program. People throughout the nation love to watch Sabrina, the best WBB player in the nation.

Again nobody is forcing you to read about this.

Hell I am even interested in PAC 12 softball and the Women’s college World Series. The PAC 12 has three teams in the World Series.

Washington is in the series. Does not that interest you?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody has passed UCONN and no one cares
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I’m surprised that you are so ill informed on an issue. UConn hasn’t even been in the championship game I think for a over 3 yrs.

Their dominance is like UCLA. No one could beat them. Not so much now.

If nobody cares why do you people keep bitching in a Duck forum.?

Let me ask you. Do you care about Washington being in the women’s college World Series. Do you care if they win a National Championship?

It is interesting that some people get triggered just because other people want to talk about Duck sports on a Duck forum.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Several have passed them? Name 3.

UConn has made 12 straight final fours. UCLA during their run under Wooden "only" made 10 straight.

UConn are not as dominant year in and year out as they used to be and some are starting to close the gap they are still the pre-eminent women's basketball program in the country and it isn't really even close...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UConn has 11 titles out of less than 40. They had a 4peat 3 years ago

Typical duck math

• Options
    edited May 2019
    The point is that UConn isn’t necessarily the top team anymore. I’m not talking about history I’m talking about now. You wouldn’t post UCLA’s record under John Wooden to make a case how good UCLA is today.

The simple fact that all of you THAT DON’T CARE😂 are unable to accept is that While UConn will continue to be good other teams have passed them.

They made it to the semifinals and were beat. They lose All everything Samuelson and Collier. I’m sure they will reload but losing two All Americans and their combined 37 pts and 15 RBs per game won’t be easy to replace. They probably will be ranked in the top Ten next year but probably not in at least the top three.........so yes.
    GDS said:

UConn has made 12 straight final fours. UCLA during their run under Wooden "only" made 10 straight.

UConn are not as dominant year in and year out as they used to be and some are starting to close the gap they are still the pre-eminent women's basketball program in the country and it isn't really even close...

• Options
    edited May 2019
    GDS said:

I think that we are talking today, you know Mr. Republican like right now. Many teams in many sports have had amazing runs but while you may want to talk history I am talking about right now.

Perhaps if you want to talk about the yesterday’s of programs you should start a thread about history
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

What a complete moron. You haven’t changed Mr. Republican. Still unable to address the main point of an issue. Different venue same idiocy.

• Options
    Here Mr. Republican: Oklahoma had a 47 game winning streak at one time. Do we judge their present teams on that or acknowledge they have to earn respect every year. Does that streak point to the fact that they are now the best football team now?

I guess your contention is that Wooden’s ten national championships aren’t as impressive as UConn’s 12, Got it.