Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon, already with nations #1 WBB recruiting class add starting USC Guard.

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    UConn is CURRENTLY in the midst of a streak of 12 straight final fours. Currently as in now as in it’s still ongoing. While there are teams that on any given night can beat UConn (including our Ducks in 2019-20 imo) they are still the pre-eminent program in women’s basketball and it ain’t close....yet. Take your pills...4 straight posts of complete bullshit.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    Still not addressing the main point Mr. Republican. You ramblings haven’t changed much. Just beating a dead horse that doesn’t adress the issue. E duck and Woodshed the same ol’ Scott.

You are still talking history moron. The point was that other teams have caught UConn and some are better. They are still pretty good but they aren’t the UConn that was a lock for the title. We will see in the end but I expect them to be ranked at least behind Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Wake me up when WBB is revenue sport!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Don’t know if WBB is a “Revenue Sport” but they average 7’000 fans per game.

That’s 119,000 fans not counting 7 games at neutral sites.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

NOGAF about women’s bball besides UCONN. Fuck off.
    You are either misinformed, ignorant or living in the past or all of the above. UConn is far from the best program today. They are still good but several teams have surpassed them. One would be advised to know about a subject before commenting on it.
    DJDuck said:

Still not addressing the main point Mr. Republican. You ramblings haven’t changed much. Just beating a dead horse that doesn’t adress the issue. E duck and Woodshed the same ol’ Scott.

You are still talking history moron. The point was that other teams have caught UConn and some are better. They are still pretty good but they aren’t the UConn that was a lock for the title. We will see in the end but I expect them to be ranked at least behind Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame.

I'm going to synthesize these two posts and assume you're saying Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame are these "several teams that have surpassed UConn".

Let's investigate. We'll limit our look to simply the last three years when UConn has not won a title.

UConn last three years: Five total losses. Three Final Fours.
    Baylor last three years: Seven total losses. One Final Four. One title.
    Conclusion: Close, but no. It's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a dynasty who is still making final fours.

Notre Dame last three years: Eleven total losses. Two Final Fours. One title, one runner up.
    Conclusion: The only one one with a real argument to be ahead of UConn, and they've lost more than twice the games UConn has in the last three years. Again, it's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a decade long dynasty who is still making final fours.

Oregon last three years: Twenty four total losses. One Final Four.

Conclusion. HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I’m surprised that you are so ill informed on an issue. UConn hasn’t even been in the championship game I think for a over 3 yrs.

Their dominance is like UCLA. No one could beat them. Not so much now.

If nobody cares why do you people keep bitching in a Duck forum.?

Let me ask you. Do you care about Washington being in the women’s college World Series. Do you care if they win a National Championship?

It is interesting that some people get triggered just because other people want to talk about Duck sports on a Duck forum.

No, I could not give two shits. Wake me when women's sports pay for themselves. NOGAF.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA is in the past in men's basketball. Wooden won his last one in 1975 and the school in 1995.

UCONN won 4 in a row three years ago. Hence my call back to Duck math which was invented in 1994 along with Football. The Huskies had won a natty 3 years prior and three straight Pac 10 titles

25 years later Oregon has done better and the Huskies glory days were fading away. Then football was reinvented in 2016 and Oregon is the faded relic of yesterday's team

But UConn is current

If a sports fan knows anything about Women's basketball they know U Conn.

Relic programs would be Tennessee under Head, Stanford, USC with Cheryl Miller etc.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

UCLA is in the past in men's basketball. Wooden won his last one in 1975 and the school in 1995.

UCONN won 4 in a row three years ago. Hence my call back to Duck math which was invented in 1994 along with Football. The Huskies had won a natty 3 years prior and three straight Pac 10 titles

25 years later Oregon has done better and the Huskies glory days were fading away. Then football was reinvented in 2016 and Oregon is the faded relic of yesterday's team

But UConn is current

Relic programs would be Tennessee under Head, Stanford, USC with Cheryl Miller etc.

Cheryl Miller went to my dad's HS, Riverside Poly. So did Bobby Bonds.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam

But UConn is current

So did her less famous brother

Kawhi is from Moreno Valley
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

But UConn is current

Where did your other dad go to high school?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

But UConn is current

Where did your other dad go to high school?
    School Of Hard Cocks
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

You are either misinformed, ignorant or living in the past or all of the above. UConn is far from the best program today. They are still good but several teams have surpassed them. One would be advised to know about a subject before commenting on it.
    DJDuck said:

Conclusion. HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
    You nailed DJ. UConn has gone to a staggering 12 final fours in a row and that doesn't even include their 2000-2005 run when they won 4 of 5 titles. Notre Dame is the closest but they are still far behind UConn imo.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    edited May 2019

DJDuck said:

NOC

Unless they are hot as fuck. Then game on.

#skylardigginsnudepics
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    NOC cares about non revenue generating sports. Celebrating rowing, baseball, softball, WNCAA basketball, wrestling, tennis, golf, track, etc. titles is reserved for schools that suck at sports that matter. I think one of you idiots bragged about the downfall of Oregon's softball program. NOC cares about that, like nobody cares about this.
  • Options
    Oregon, already with nations #1 WBB recruiting class add starting USC Guard.

May 26
    34-Replies
    389-Views
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Holy fuck nuke this thread
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Imagine living a life in which you're a middle aged man who cares about women's college basketball.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

NOC

#skylardigginsnudepics
    Well .that leaves out Sabrina.🙂

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

NOC

#skylardigginsnudepics
    those were a fake, Throbber.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

#skylardigginsnudepics
    Well .that leaves out Sabrina.🙂

The fact an obese geriatric posted this is so fucking creepy