Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky in Real Life

124»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baze is a different kind of driver

Didn't expect anything less from RacistBannon.

I do drive a Toyota though.
    I blew up 6 convoys of Terrorist Toyotas in the mid-2000's. I am glad I missed you. Sort of.
    I didn’t know their were code talkers in Iraq. When does the movie come out?
    It's funny. When we would go feet dry in country and call into the FAC (forward air controllers) on the ground they went by the call sign "Warpath." I always giggled because a red man on with warpath was gold. Then I blew up more terrorists "freedom fighters" when they gave me coordinates.
    Happy Memorial Day @Swaye. Thank you for your service.
    @Swaye didn’t die. His day is Veteran’s Day.
    I died on the inside.

Got your sext btw. I plan to put my Dubai Porty Potty nudes up on Instagram later today. The middle of the store will never be the same again.
    If I sext you, do I get access to your Instagram too? BFF?

Obligatory HCH IRL: Just saw an ad for PODS and at first I read it as PGOS.

This place has really robbed me of my soul.
    Souls are overrated.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This place has really robbed me of my soul.

New board motto

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,815
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Didn't expect anything less from RacistBannon
    I blew up 6 convoys of Terrorist Toyotas in the mid-2000's. I am glad I missed you. Sort of.
    It's funny. When we would go feet dry in country and call into the FAC (forward air controllers) on the ground they went by the call sign "Warpath." I always giggled because a red man on with warpath was gold. Then I blew up more terrorists "freedom fighters" when they gave me coordinates.
    @Swaye didn’t die. His day is Veteran’s Day.
    Whoosh
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,815
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Didn't expect anything less from RacistBannon.

And for yours. Wanna do a patriotic cyber session?