Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What’s your Uber rider rating?

124»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Just drive drunk and don’t speed or crash. Not that hard.

Full disclaimer: I'm not an expert on DUI stats. But, it seems like a majority of people that get busted are both (a) repeat offenders and (b) usually 2 to 3 times the legal limit. So how many people out there are getting DUIs when their B.A.C. is like .09 and they aren't sloppy and/or reckless drivers to begin with?
    I once got arrested and taken in for a breathalyzer at the station. Blew a .08. Cop told me it was best of 2. Then blew a .07. I walked out a free man.
    I once got arrested in Denver, Colo and given the breathalyzer and I had a .02. Cop says to me, "well you're not drunk, you must be on drugs." Kept me in jail over night. White privilege.
    Csb
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mine is 1

This is higher than I would have expected.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Full disclaimer: I'm not an expert on DUI stats. But, it seems like a majority of people that get busted are both (a) repeat offenders and (b) usually 2 to 3 times the legal limit. So how many people out there are getting DUIs when their B.A.C. is like .09 and they aren't sloppy and/or reckless drivers to begin with?
    I once got arrested and taken in for a breathalyzer at the station. Blew a .08. Cop told me it was best of 2. Then blew a .07. I walked out a free man.
    I once got arrested in Denver, Colo and given the breathalyzer and I had a .02. Cop says to me, "well you're not drunk, you must be on drugs." Kept me in jail over night. White privilege.
    What drugs were you on?
    High on life. I wasn't on any drugs. I honestly only had the one beer with dinner earlier that evening.
    “One beer with dinner” = fag

When people talk about drinking I always find it amusing they often throw in the “with dinner” caveat.

I enjoy an occasional glass of win with dinner. I’m no prude.
    Depends though

Maybe lurk a little on doogman

Maybe pm Kim to get dialed in on the wine
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

What drugs were you on?
    High on life. I wasn't on any drugs. I honestly only had the one beer with dinner earlier that evening.
    “One beer with dinner” = fag

When people talk about drinking I always find it amusing they often throw in the “with dinner” caveat.

I enjoy an occasional glass of win with dinner. I’m no prude.
    Dialed in.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Mine is 1

BOOM! Roasted.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mine is 1

#metoo
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    4.75. I’ve had some eventful Uber rides.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    Founders Club
    4.9 for me. I knew which ride took me down below 5, because I checked the next day -- it was a drunken night with me and 3 friends in the Uber in downtown Chicago, but couldn't remember the specifics.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited May 2019
    I don't have an Uber rating I own or rent cars and technology is scary. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Pussy
  • Options

Sledog said:

Pussy
    I tried to get one at the UW at ASU game in what 2107. Guy couldn't figure out how to get where I was. I've seen these Uber driver idiots drive down sidewalks because the GPS told them to. I really don't want them driving me around.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussy
    I tried to get one at the UW at ASU game in what 2107. Guy couldn't figure out how to get where I was. I've seen these Uber driver idiots drive down sidewalks because the GPS told them to. I really don't want them driving me around.
    Must have been an autonomous drone driving then.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Wood?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussy
    Actually Tempe is where they were testing out the self driving ones. North Tempe, somewhere in San Francisco, and Pittsburgh I guess
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pussy
    No actual drivers. Hondo Bros. dumb drivers.