Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What’s your Uber rider rating?

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LOL. I can't afford Uber.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Just drive drunk and don’t speed or crash. Not that hard.

Full disclaimer: I'm not an expert on DUI stats. But, it seems like a majority of people that get busted are both (a) repeat offenders and (b) usually 2 to 3 times the legal limit. So how many people out there are getting DUIs when their B.A.C. is like .09 and they aren't sloppy and/or reckless drivers to begin with?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

PurpleJ said:

Full disclaimer: I'm not an expert on DUI stats. But, it seems like a majority of people that get busted are both (a) repeat offenders and (b) usually 2 to 3 times the legal limit. So how many people out there are getting DUIs when their B.A.C. is like .09 and they aren't sloppy and/or reckless drivers to begin with?
    Lots. Usually it's an illegal u turn or a stop sign or something dumb
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Lots. Usually it's an illegal u turn or a stop sign or something dumb
    Illegal flipping a bitch(fork) and running stop signs are sloppy driving. If you do them sober, you're going to do them at .09.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The wife and my idiot friends who don't have uber have ruined my rating.

Also, who the fuck wants to drive their own car or a rental in the bay area instead of being driven around?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Why would I uber, I have a car

1 - my wife has a no DUI policy
    2- some of us sorry, pathetic bastards have to travel on occasion for work and it’s faster than BART for instance.
    Can’t afford to rent a car when traveling for work?
    Lol. Uber costs the company a lot more than renting a car.
    But they want you to take BART?
    No. Uber is the recommended option.
    So what’s the deal with BART?
    Uber is faster from point A to B most of the time, so greater productivity. Plus my company hates the environment.
    So why do they have BART as the other option? Uber or BART.
    Most of my work travel these days is to the Bay Area. Some of my co-workers like taking to choo choo for some reason. Don’t know anyone that rents a car typically.
    This line of questioning from Damoan wreaks of an imminent IP check request.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

The reality of many DUI's is that someone has a bulb burnt out, forgot to signal, or forgot to turn their lights on. People get DUII's more often for those reasons than bad driving
  • Options

Also, who the fuck wants to drive their own car or a rental in the bay area instead of being driven around?

bitch pleeeaz

I'm pretty sure mine is impeccable. Unless some dude a year ago got mad when I scraped up the side because he parked shitty. I paid it though so fuck him
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

When @UW_Doog_Bot and I did the So Cal HH meet up he took an Uber. Sounds like the DD patrols are out in force in the OC.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

When @UW_Doog_Bot and I did the So Cal HH meet up he took an Uber. Sounds like the DD patrols are out in force in the OC.

HB could make the CFP for DUI's. Four Orange County cities in the top 10. We are the SEC of drunk driving.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HB could make the CFP for DUI's. Four Orange County cities in the top 10. We are the SEC of drunk driving.
    They still allow go cups from bars at 2 in the morning in Montana. Not surprised to see them in top 5.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,826
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The only reason Billings is on there is because the cops in Butte are too drunk to give chase.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I once got arrested and taken in for a breathalyzer at the station. Blew a .08. Cop told me it was best of 2. Then blew a .07. I walked out a free man.
    Check your Islamic privilege
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

PurpleJ said:

I once got arrested and taken in for a breathalyzer at the station. Blew a .08. Cop told me it was best of 2. Then blew a .07. I walked out a free man.
    I once got arrested in Denver, Colo and given the breathalyzer and I had a .02. Cop says to me, "well you're not drunk, you must be on drugs." Kept me in jail over night. White privilege.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

I once got arrested in Denver, Colo and given the breathalyzer and I had a .02. Cop says to me, "well you're not drunk, you must be on drugs." Kept me in jail over night. White privilege.
    What drugs were you on?
    High on life. I wasn't on any drugs. I honestly only had the one beer with dinner earlier that evening.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

What drugs were you on?
    High on life. I wasn't on any drugs. I honestly only had the one beer with dinner earlier that evening.
    pussy