Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More evidence on which campaign really did collude with the Russians

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He never said it "was" photoshopped, he just said it "looked" like it had been photoshopped and that's been his position from the very beginning.

If you can't see that was a clear Photoshop. I can't help you.

The farting cow is definitely photoshopped.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

See there's a huge space before farting cows. Thanks for showing that I really do think it's photoshopped.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

See there's a huge space before farting cows. Thanks for showing that I really do think it's photoshopped.
    Well you're also a dumbfuck who thought Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and that there were segregated public water fountains in the 1970s.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Well you're also a dumbfuck who thought Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and that there were segregated public water fountains in the 1970s.
    If you think there was no segregation in small southern towns in the early 70s, you are fucktarded.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If you think there was no segregation in small southern towns in the early 70s, you are fucktarded.
    You're free to identify the towns that still had segregated public water fountains in the 1970s Hondo. I believe this is where you ran and hid like a Kunt last time.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You're free to identify the towns that still had segregated public water fountains in the 1970s Hondo. I believe this is where you ran and hid like a Kunt last time.
    El oh El. Yes Bob I have video evidence of water fountains being segregated in the 70s. Bob again misses the actual point and tries to point to one piece is minutia to prove he's an idiot.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Showing that you're a fucking moron?
    Standard Supporter
    The "point" was that you were talking out your ass, and when you were called on it we got the jackass dance that we still see today.