Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More evidence on which campaign really did collude with the Russians

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
  • Christopher Steele told a State Department official a former Russian spy chief and a top Kremlin adviser were involved in an operation to collect compromising information on Donald Trump.
  • The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.
  • There is no evidence the compromising material mentioned in the dossier actually exists, raising questions about whether Steele was given disinformation.
  • Trubnikov, the former head of the SVR, also has links to Stefan Halper, an FBI informant who had contact with the Trump campaign.
Dossier author Christopher Steele identified a former Russian spy chief and a top adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin as being involved in handling potentially compromising information about President Donald Trump, State Department notes show.

In her notes, State Department official Kathleen Kavalec also referred to the two Russians — former Russian foreign intelligence chief Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Putin aide Vladislav Surkov — as “sources.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/steele-dossier-sources-state-department/

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The NY Times admitted that the dossier could be Russian agitprop
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I don't think anyone thought there was high reliability in the Steele report and Hillary never released her "research" to the public.

While you are distracted with this rabbit hole. You forget that the only crime would be getting the FISA wiretap illegally.

You must really watch magic tricks with awe. Don't understand how distraction works.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The NY Times admitted that the dossier could be Russian agitprop

Weird how Mueller had zero interest in this collusion with the Russians. That was what he was tasked to investigate. How the Russians interfered with our election but when it came to this interference he couldn't be bothered to look into it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Weird how McCain did this since according to Hondo nobody thought there was high reliability in the Steele report.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/19/grant_woods_john_mccain_gave_trump_dossier_to_fbi_thats_what_a_statesman_does.html

Btw, Hondo what happened to your lie about Republicans paying for the Steele report?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I don't think anyone thought there was high reliability in the Steele report and Hillary never released her "research" to the public.

While you are distracted with this rabbit hole. You forget that the only crime would be getting the FISA wiretap illegally.

You must really watch magic tricks with awe. Don't understand how distraction works.

Other than that how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Gee it was only an illegal spying operation on a political opponent. That's it. No biggie

An illegal spying operation on a political opponent predicated on a piece of opposition research gathered by a foreign national from Russian sources that had ties to the Kremlin and paid for entirely by the Hillary Campaign and the DNC.

All of which Hondo stated until just recently was nothing more than a right-wing, tin foil hat, conspiracy theory that never happened.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Gee it was only an illegal spying operation on a political opponent. That's it. No biggie

How was the spying operation illegal exactly?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You already answered that moron
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You already answered that moron
    Oh really?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I thought it was nothing more than a tin-foil hat right wing conspiracy that never happened Hondo? So your new position is that happened but it wasn't illegal. Got it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    But if Trump had colluded with the Russians that would be illegal. And dems object to being called leftards.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I thought it was nothing more than a tin-foil hat right wing conspiracy that never happened Hondo? So your new position is that happened but it wasn't illegal. Got it.
    Where did I say Hillary didn't fund the Steele dossier? Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You said Republicans paid for the Steel Dossier, you are a pathological liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No. I did not say that. I clearly said Republicans started funding the research. Hillary picked it up and paid to write the dossier. Lil lyin Bob.

Do you ever wonder why you never understand words that are written?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No. I did not say that. I clearly said Republicans started funding the research. Hillary picked it up and paid to write the dossier. Lil lyin Bob.

You said Republicans paid for the Steele Dossier you lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Then it should be easy for you to find a link. Make sure but to take any quote out of context.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Then it should be easy for you to find a link. Make sure but to take any quote out of context.
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why so you can just lie about it like you did with your photoshopped claim? I know you're a liar Hondo and so does everyone else who posts here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam