Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Yella

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Mr. Yella,

You need to go get a few things taken care of, sir. Go get yourself an annual WDFW combo fresh/salt water fishing license. If you have any intention of fishing the Klickitat later this summer, you'll need the lower Columbia endorsement. Get the Puget Sound crab endorsement. Get a catch record for salmon, steelhead and summer crab. No need for the two-rod endorsement.

The Wynoochee opens June 1, and you might just hook a summer run on that goofy fuckin' fly gear you prefer. Plus, crab. When you've outkicked your coverage like you have at home, bringing home a bucket full of fresh Dungeness crab will shore up your status as the hunter/gatherer/provider that every gal looks for in a man. Crabbing starts up in July.

Oh, and we still need to hit up puppylove_sugarsteel and fish his Skykomish zone and drink his liquor.

So get prepared, broheim. It's about time to go kill some shit and eat it.

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    All the cool kids are using center pins these days.

I stick with the hillbilly gear cause it's simple and it works.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

I never wish I lived in Washington State except to go on these fishing excursions with you two. That sounds gay.

It gets way less gay when you're catching fish. But shoot - haul your ass out here in October or November and I'll put you two in the front of my drift boat and we'll go do a salmon and razor clam combo trip. Fish the Humptulips, kill fish, go to one of the Copalis beaches and get a limit of clams. Just gotta spring Yella loose from the city.

This sounds like a great way for us all to somehow end up in jail. I like it!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I never wish I lived in Washington State except to go on these fishing excursions with you two. That sounds gay.

Until Rolex relocates their world headquarters to Maltby.
    I keep writing them with this suggestion but nobody ever gets back with me.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

I'm an equal opportunity molester of chrome. Been centerpinning since the late 90s. Learned it in BC on the Fraser and AK on the Nushagak.

We will K11 wrapped plugs into the swing hole. Then get out, wader up and beat the rifle with the Canadian float rig.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Holy fuck I hate fishing
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Holy fuck I hate fishing

Ain’t no crystal light and vodka on the river. Just whiskey and cheap beer.
    I've lost another notch on the belt and am almost in pool shape. Gonna hit the palms pool
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fuck I hate fishing

Ain’t no crystal light and vodka on the river. Just whiskey and cheap beer.
    I've lost another notch on the belt and am almost in pool shape. Gonna hit the palms pool
    Well that’s a type of fishin’ too.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    MisterEm said:

dflea said:

I'm an equal opportunity molester of chrome. Been centerpinning since the late 90s. Learned it in BC on the Fraser and AK on the Nushagak.

We will K11 wrapped plugs into the swing hole. Then get out, wader up and beat the rifle with the Canadian float rig.
    Rifle or riffle?