Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great Documentary on the Palestinians welcoming and providing a safe haven for the Jews

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019

blob: "This board is littered with questions I've put to you that you've dodged like a Kunt O'Keefed. You gas bags can go on and on. "

The Lucy Van Pelt act is a tell.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

blob: "This board is littered with questions I've put to you that you've dodged like a Kunt O'Keefed. You gas bags can go on and on. "

Here's a question for you O'Keefed. Why did you lie and claim the Georgia abortion law allowed for women to be prosecuted and then why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that claim after you were exposed as a liar?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"Here's a question for you O'Keefed. Why did you lie and claim the Georgia abortion law allowed for women to be prosecuted and then why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that claim after you were exposed as a liar? "

If you ever exposed me as incorrect about something, good for you. Your neediness when it comes to validation isn't an excuse for ducking out every time your contradictions are exposed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If I ever expose you? Being wrong is okay O'Keefed. I was wrong with my guess about synagogues in Iran just yesterday. The difference between being a liar and being someone who simply gets something wrong is the reaction after you've been shown to have stated something that's incorrect.

Since we both know you have a very fragile ego and would rather chew off your own pecker before you would ever admit that you were wrong, you run and hide like a Kunt never correcting or even acknowledging your false claims. The fact that even now you refer to "if" I ever expose you as being wrong shows what dishonest Kunt you are O'Keefed and if enough time were to pass and I were to bring up the fact that you did make this bullshit claim about the Georgia abortion law you'd lie and claim you never said it. Just as you've done in hundreds of other instances.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

If I ever expose you? Being wrong is okay O'Keefed. I was wrong with my guess about synagogues in Iran just yesterday. The difference between being a liar and being someone who simply gets something wrong is the reaction after you've been shown to have stated something that's incorrect.

Since we both know you have a very fragile ego and would rather chew off your own pecker before you would ever admit that you were wrong, you run and hide like a Kunt never correcting or even acknowledging your false claims. The fact that even now you refer to "if" I ever expose you as being wrong shows what dishonest Kunt you are O'Keefed and if enough time were to pass and I were to bring up the fact that you did make this bullshit claim about the Georgia abortion law you'd lie and claim you never said it. Just as you've done in hundreds of other instances.

The opinion piece you relied on concerning the Georgia abortion law was just that, an opinion. And it is flawed, as I have commented in the thread itself.

So when are you going to man up and tell us why it wasn't a mistake to plant a homeland for European Jewry in the Middle East, and why the adherents of Judaism had to have a homeland established for them in the first place?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The opinion piece you relied on concerning the Georgia abortion law was just that, an opinion. And it is flawed, as I have commented in the thread itself.

So when are you going to man up and tell us why it wasn't a mistake to plant a homeland for European Jewry in the Middle East, and why the adherents of Judaism had to have a homeland established for them in the first place?
    Fucking liar. The "opinion" piece quotes the fucking law and a Planned Parenthood representative as well as the Washington Post who all saying you're lying O'Keefed.

If you’re still skeptical about my argument, perhaps you’ll believe a Planned Parenthood representative responding to a query from the Washington Post. The Post fact-checked claims that the Georgia Bill criminalized women who terminated their own pregnancies and found those claims “incorrect”

“The news headlines and social media headlines that speculate about the bills’ unintended consequences are – at the very least – not productive. At most, they’re harmful,” Planned Parenthood’s Staci Fox told The Post on Friday.

HB 481 could not be used to successfully prosecute women, she argued. But if a woman had a miscarriage, she could be pulled into an investigation looking at whether someone performed an illegal abortion on her.

That’s a far, far cry from the headlines above. But the truth isn’t stopping the falsehood from rocketing around social media. Twitter is full of claims that Georgia wants to throw women in jail for life. But now you know these claims are false. Georgia law is clear. While abortionists can be prosecuted for performing unlawful abortions — and an attacker can spend the rest of his life in jail for killing a woman’s unborn child — Georgia’s heartbeat bill cannot be used to prosecute a woman for ending her own pregnancy.

However, the bill explicitly states that women are exempt from criminal and civil liability, a tenet that Alabama lawmakers have repeatedly reinforced.

“In my bill, women would not under any circumstances face jail time if they got an abortion,” Collins said. Instead, the law targets doctors, who can be prosecuted for performing an abortion, a felony punishable by up to 99 years imprisonment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/05/11/could-miscarriages-land-women-jail-lets-clarify-these-georgia-alabama-abortion-bills/?utm_term=.c168880cbacb
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Great place to plant a state for European Jewry, eh?

Calm down Hitler
    O'Keefed liked the idea of shipping them off to Madagascar
    Or perhaps they could just live amongst us and we could try to treat each other humanely. Radical, I know.
    Gee, the prop-loving racist suddenly goes all hi-brow. Nice trick.

But we know it's just a trick.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

Chin'd solely for the use of "pecker."
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The thing about Israel vs. Palestine is that the Palestinian claim to the land is based on the fact that they forced out the previous inhabitants with violence and settled there. Kind of hard to invalidate the Israeli claim to the land based on a moral argument from that space. "Well we were the last ones to conquer the land before you conquered the land!"

Israel exists, no takesies backsies are going to happen. It would be better if the Muslim world acknowledged the fact that Israel exists, will continue to, and moved forward. It won't though.

You should try bringing it up with your Muslim friends and see how they react.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The thing about Israel vs. Palestine is that the Palestinian claim to the land is based on the fact that they forced out the previous inhabitants with violence and settled there. Kind of hard to invalidate the Israeli claim to the land based on a moral argument from that space. "Well we were the last ones to conquer the land before you conquered the land!"

Israel exists, no takesies backsies are going to happen. It would be better if the Muslim world acknowledged the fact that Israel exists, will continue to, and moved forward. It won't though.

H doesn't acknowledge history or conquest.

Israel goes back 2800+ years....12 tribes and shit.

Next up on his greatest hits: Why North Dakota should be returned to the @swaye's and how FC Barcelona plans to relocate to Havana once Cuba is returned to Spain.....

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What a gas bag.
    Imagine my surprise that you don't want to address my question.

This board is littered with questions I've put to you that you've dodged like a Kunt O'Keefed. You gas bags can go on and on.

Lol!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking liar. The "opinion" piece quotes the fucking law and a Planned Parenthood representative as well as the Washington Post who all saying you're lying O'Keefed.

If you’re still skeptical about my argument, perhaps you’ll believe a Planned Parenthood representative responding to a query from the Washington Post. The Post fact-checked claims that the Georgia Bill criminalized women who terminated their own pregnancies and found those claims “incorrect”

“The news headlines and social media headlines that speculate about the bills’ unintended consequences are – at the very least – not productive. At most, they’re harmful,” Planned Parenthood’s Staci Fox told The Post on Friday.

HB 481 could not be used to successfully prosecute women, she argued. But if a woman had a miscarriage, she could be pulled into an investigation looking at whether someone performed an illegal abortion on her.

That’s a far, far cry from the headlines above. But the truth isn’t stopping the falsehood from rocketing around social media. Twitter is full of claims that Georgia wants to throw women in jail for life. But now you know these claims are false. Georgia law is clear. While abortionists can be prosecuted for performing unlawful abortions — and an attacker can spend the rest of his life in jail for killing a woman’s unborn child — Georgia’s heartbeat bill cannot be used to prosecute a woman for ending her own pregnancy.

However, the bill explicitly states that women are exempt from criminal and civil liability, a tenet that Alabama lawmakers have repeatedly reinforced.

“In my bill, women would not under any circumstances face jail time if they got an abortion,” Collins said. Instead, the law targets doctors, who can be prosecuted for performing an abortion, a felony punishable by up to 99 years imprisonment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/05/11/could-miscarriages-land-women-jail-lets-clarify-these-georgia-alabama-abortion-bills/?utm_term=.c168880cbacb
    HH is in good company!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-blames-twitter-space-limits-after-called-out-for-spreading-misinformation-about-alabamas-pro-life-law
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HH is in good company!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-blames-twitter-space-limits-after-called-out-for-spreading-misinformation-about-alabamas-pro-life-law
    Yeah, but that's just an opinion piece.
  • Options

Next up on his greatest hits: Why North Dakota should be returned to the @swaye's and how FC Barcelona plans to relocate to Havana once Cuba is returned to Spain.....

As long as I could get a 3-day honorary Native pass from Swaye, I'd love to see ND turned back over to the tribes. It would make Sturgis look like a church picnic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Ocasio-Cortez didn’t admit her error and instead went on to blame the social media platform for having limited space.

She also then pulled a Hondo by claiming she was technically correct because female doctors would face criminal charges if they performed an abortion so "technically" women aren't exempt for the new abortion law.

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

The Muslim world does acknowledge that Israel exists. Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties and formal diplomatic relations with Israel. The PA recognizes Israel’s right to exist as part of Oslo. The Gulf states and Israel also enjoy warm relations. The problem is the ongoing occupation of the West Bank and cruel blockade of Gaza. And an emboldened Israeli right-wing that is solidifying apartheid, has no interest in peace, and wants to annex the West Bank.

Once again, you know nothing about the actual issue and invent a different one to make your argument.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yes, yes it is so "cruel" of the Israelis to try and block the rockets the Palis shoot at them. Imagine our response if Mexico started lobbing rockets into down town San Diego.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

We all recall how the Polish, Russian and German Jews wandered in the desert.

Your ancestors and mine were all in the Middle East before the Jews. Although their ancestors were there too.

This land is ours . . .
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Yes, yes it is so "cruel" of the Israelis to try and block the rockets the Palis shoot at them. Imagine our response if Mexico started lobbing rockets into down town San Diego.

That would be bad

East Pasadena? Not so bad
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

Yeah it’s exactly like that...do you still believe Israel invaded southern Lebanon in ‘82 because some retired ambassador got shot in London? Fucking dupe.