Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who do NFL HC's learn from at college level? Lincoln Riley?

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

You say "your buddy sark?" like someone here would actually think that.

It’s really stupid. I can’t recall any posters that liked Sark. Pup wanted him to come back for year 6.
    Pup called for Sarks head in year 2 dipshit. And got railed on at DM and here later on. Everyone here wanted him back for year 5. You lying fuck 55
    I was speaking out about Sark in year one
    Right on Stalin, so was Pup. However I called for his head in year 2. Dont recall that you did. I was again..VOCAL about it. Dont recall you were but I'll give you benefit of doubt. We'd be the only 2
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You say "your buddy sark?" like someone here would actually think that.

It’s really stupid. I can’t recall any posters that liked Sark. Pup wanted him to come back for year 6.
    Pup called for Sarks head in year 2 dipshit. And got railed on at DM and here later on. Everyone here wanted him back for year 5. You lying fuck 55
    I was speaking out about Sark in year one
    if you are @HeretoBeatmyChest , you wont last long
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Are you still in Europe? I thought you were taking a break until August. Get your meds dialed in and make up your fucking mind you fucking retard.

They just got this interweb thing over here. In case you can ever afford the trip, its here Nacho
    Really? I didn't fucking live there for 2 fucking years so I don't know.

Now answer the question. You said you were leaving until August but you can't quit. Make up your fucking retard mind.
    Europe gets boring. Not for the missy with my bankroll , but Pup doesnt pub at noon anymore.
    Btw, Dont click my shit if you dont like. Apparently you cant resist? You must be rooming with Baze? He catches z's while you monitor the forum? Pups posts?;)
    Possible reality TV show... "Nacho and Baze"... Unemployed roommates. While one sleeps, the other monitors HH.
    We never did follow through on this
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Are you still in Europe? I thought you were taking a break until August. Get your meds dialed in and make up your fucking mind you fucking retard.

They just got this interweb thing over here. In case you can ever afford the trip, its here Nacho

Now answer the question. You said you were leaving until August but you can't quit. Make up your fucking retard mind.
    Europe gets boring. Not for the missy with my bankroll , but Pup doesnt pub at noon anymore.
    Btw, Dont click my shit if you dont like. Apparently you cant resist? You must be rooming with Baze? He catches z's while you monitor the forum? Pups posts?;)
    Possible reality TV show... "Nacho and Baze"... Unemployed roommates. While one sleeps, the other monitors HH.
    No tim like the present.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

No tim like the present.
    Exactly. Mrs Nacho would probably enjoy it if I got out of the house more often.