Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello from Manchester, cool fucking city,!!

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did pup go whine to @DerekJohnson again? I see a lot of wheelchair references poofed. No questions, just gone.

He said something to someone. Like the bitch he is.
    I deleted the threads.
    How about that ip check?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Imagine going to England and going to fucking Manchester must be pour as shit!

Uh, obviously you've never been. You just go to Paris and London because Shane wants to go. I like the fringe stops. But in a Leer, anywhere is possible...and in a second's notice. Like the ole MSFT AD I think it was.."where do you want to go today"? Pup travels as far and fast as 5G
    Have you ever been to Bath? The cuntryside? Go to Scotland and Ireland too get the real isles experience. Lol you just sound pour!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Uh, obviously you've never been. You just go to Paris and London because Shane wants to go. I like the fringe stops. But in a Leer, anywhere is possible...and in a second's notice. Like the ole MSFT AD I think it was.."where do you want to go today"? Pup travels as far and fast as 5G
    A few weeks ago you accused PackTheFudge of never leaving his dorm room. Now you've got him jetsetting across the globe to exciting ports of call like Paris and London.
    London was disappointing compared to paris
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Hot black Sueuuunts. Sheesh...and they speak proper English. Although in short supply, they stand out. They all sound like Rhode Scholars. Everytime I come to England, even scottland... I realize how dumb Americans are. Where did our language go? Quick answer? Ebonics. Even the punk yutes over here speak proper English. Blows me away every time

I better understand why guys like Baze are unemployable and thus spend 16hrs a day on HH. See Bazey, a 2-word vocabulary doesnt get you far on any continent. I talk to people of all ages over here and they could talk their way into a job in Trump's economy instantly, with Wit and Vocabulary alone. Whats your excuse? Just always been impressed with the intelligence level over here...but I digress.

Back to the bitches. Go black or go back. White chicks are meh over here. No curvature. Teeth just ok. Bodies meh. Boy is the beer good though

NOFC
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

A few weeks ago you accused PackTheFudge of never leaving his dorm room. Now you've got him jetsetting across the globe to exciting ports of call like Paris and London.
    He also went from comparing Oregon to the Ty years to predicting them to take the conference. Pump gonna pump.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,299
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man... Pumpers like to pump. Pumpers need to pump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I_FHQWRuj8
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Fudge's farthest travels pretty much end at the north lot trying to buy a $30 single game ticket from Tyrone ...then a disappointing long drive back to federal way...and Netflix and cheap ice cream (and a hand job from his truly;)
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Was this you pup?

BBC News - Hawksmoor Manchester: Diners given £4,500 red wine by mistake
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48292972
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

Did pup go whine to @DerekJohnson again? I see a lot of wheelchair references poofed. No questions, just gone.

I deleted the threads.
    How about that ip check?
    Mount Laurel, NJ
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I deleted the threads.
    How about that ip check?
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    I’m impressed he made it out of the state
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

I deleted the threads.
    How about that ip check?
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    I’m impressed he made it out of the state
    I'm not sure it's accurate
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options

He only leaves the dorm room because of Shane.
    The butt plunge is a powerful thing!
  • Options

Fudge's farthest travels pretty much end at the north lot trying to buy a $30 single game ticket from Tyrone ...then a disappointing long drive back to federal way...and Netflix and cheap ice cream (and a hand job from his truly;)
    Surprised this didn't get its due.

@backthepack
    Wow i just saw this. He’s fucking incredible. I’ve never been to the Fed.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Hot black Sueuuunts. Sheesh...and they speak proper English. Although in short supply, they stand out. They all sound like Rhode Scholars. Everytime I come to England, even scottland... I realize how dumb Americans are. Where did our language go? Quick answer? Ebonics. Even the punk yutes over here speak proper English. Blows me away every time

I better understand why guys like Baze are unemployable and thus spend 16hrs a day on HH. See Bazey, a 2-word vocabulary doesnt get you far on any continent. I talk to people of all ages over here and they could talk their way into a job in Trump's economy instantly, with Wit and Vocabulary alone. Whats your excuse? Just always been impressed with the intelligence level over here...but I digress.

Back to the bitches. Go black or go back. White chicks are meh over here. No curvature. Teeth just ok. Bodies meh. Boy is the beer good though

Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter