Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taxes

13»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That’s ok, we can afford it,

Good, lets raise your taxes even higher. And the only reason taxes for California went up his because of the high property and state taxes imposed by the state. Why should people in low tax states have to subsidize your lazy ass? Can't you compete?

That’s why the state’s voters purged all but 7 of the gop house members. Devin nunes is on the 2020 clock to make it 6 or fewer. Keep it up trumptards.
    That's why you're a fucking moron who posts responses that don't even address anything I said.
    What part of “keep it up trumptard” didn’t you understand?
    Trump cut Federal taxes. Don't blame him because California has high property and income taxes. Why should you be subsidized by people living in low tax states CD? And besides, you can afford it, you should pay more in taxes.
    You are in the lowest income bracket so congrats on your tax cut. You earned it.

What’s the over / under for the California gop in the 2020 House races? 5 out of 53? Make your vote count GayBob!
    Yeah and I live in Clayton and I'm gay and ex-military and a right wing evangelical Christian. It's like you Kunts have known me all of my life.
    You didn’t answer my question.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:
    That's how it always works. You give everyone a tax cut and the people who make the most will have their overall taxes paid reduced the most. You give everyone a tax increase and their overall taxed paid will increase the most.

These arguments are basically "Hey everyone, look at how basic math works".
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    Standard Supporter
    Every tax dollar the government doesn't collect is a win for society.

And the best part of the tax reform is that it capped how much people can deduct for state taxes. That way each state is more accountable for the tax rates they impose instead of just passing the burden onto the federal government.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:
    That's how it always works. You give everyone a tax cut and the people who make the most will have their overall taxes paid reduced the most. You give everyone a tax increase and their overall taxed paid will increase the most.

Both absolute numbers and percentages are reflected in the piece. That and the fact that the tax reduction becomes a tax increase for the middle class before long.
  • Options

And the best part of the tax reform is that it capped how much people can deduct for state taxes. That way each state is more accountable for the tax rates they impose instead of just passing the burden onto the federal government.

What’s the best part of 25 pct tariffs and trade wars?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam

What’s the best part of 25 pct tariffs and trade wars?
    You whining like a bitch everyday
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    NPR? No one with an IQ above freezer temp believes anything NPR puts out. Fuck, Info Wars is better!
    Sledog thinks the solar minimum erases a century of global temperature data. Listen up Hardcore faithfuls.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, that's the part that pisses CD off the most. He is a "libertarian" who loves a wildly over spending and taxing state government.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, that's the part that pisses CD off the most. He is a "libertarian" who loves a wildly over spending and taxing state government.
    Not all. I just enjoying pointing out who pays more (me), who doesn’t (you and race) and why.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Not all. I just enjoying pointing out who pays more (me), who doesn’t (you and race) and why.
    Have more kids, shield more of your income from state taxes, don't buy a McMansion out in El Monte and get soaked in property taxes. You love the California state government quit your fucking bitching and where's that Kunt Flea to tell you that you sound like a whiny bitch pussy?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Have more kids, shield more of your income from state taxes, don't buy a McMansion out in El Monte and get soaked in property taxes. You love the California state government quit your fucking bitching and where's that Kunt Flea to tell you that you sound like a whiny bitch pussy?
    Own a lot double tax-exempt municipal bonds from California issuers do you? What names do you like?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Own a lot double tax-exempt municipal bonds from California issuers do you? What names do you like?
    I have all my money is alpacas
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Gwad said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    NPR? No one with an IQ above freezer temp believes anything NPR puts out. Fuck, Info Wars is better!
    Sledog thinks the solar minimum erases a century of global temperature data. Listen up Hardcore faithfuls.
    Thought it was climate change? It's changed how many times in the last 50 year's? We'll freeze! we'll cook! All just a sad little scam by the left.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

Not really. They didn't have to cut the top tax bracket 2.6%. They didn't have to cut the corporate tax rate. Nether of those are doing what the GOP promised they would.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Not really. They didn't have to cut the top tax bracket 2.6%. They didn't have to cut the corporate tax rate. Nether of those are doing what the GOP promised they would.
    I recall they promised it would spur economic growth. Appear to be doing just that Hondo. Meanwhile you lied and claimed that only rich people and corporations would see a cut in their taxes.