Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Oregon is importing SEC to the PAC 12

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Let me know when SEC of the West gets one of these

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

Too bad you go limp come bowl season
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gotta run the regular season skags hard before you can wilt with the postseason 10s.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
    I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Oregon can’t sniff the SEC jockstrap and I’ll take southern belles over your methed out white trash with c section scars. They think your small stadium and lack of a championship are super cute! They sure respect you!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    Cristobal is the Latin Nick Holt. Nothing without Carroll/Erickson/Saban.

ARRRRRGGH! AWESOME!!!! GROOWWWWWLLL!!

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Let me know when Husky men ever win an NCAA title in anything😂
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Pathetic Huskies have only won 2 National championships........in women’s rowing😂
    And one in volleyball I believe.

Even the Beavs have 2 National Championships in baseball and 1 in cross country.

https://pac-12.com/conference/national-champions
  • Options
    It looks like the Husky women won a NCAA softball title also.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Pathetic Huskies have only won 2 National championships........in women’s rowing😂
    And one in volleyball I believe.

Even the Beavs have 2 National Championships in baseball and 1 in cross country.

https://pac-12.com/conference/national-champions

50% of the Cuog's nattys are in boxing. Didn't know they were a boxing school.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    That Redstrip Bowl win was speshul.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Let me know when Husky men ever win an NCAA title in anything😂
    Already did. 1991.
  • Options

I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with Oregon who are still below UW until they win the conference and win a NY6 bowl game. If Oregon was winning Rose Bowls and shit, then you'd have a point and could talk shit. But they're not, they're playing in Las Vegas bowls and Redbox bowls. What Oregon did FIVE years ago with Mariota is now completely irrelevant. You don't get to act like that is at all relevant to Oregon now or Oregon's new coaching staff or gives Oregon bragging rights over UW because they won a couple big bowl games during the Kelly/Mariota era. Those days are long gone. UW doesn't have bragging rights over Ohio State, Penn State, or Alabama, but we do have bragging rights over the rest of conference including Oregon so we don't have to shut the fuck up. Y'all want to puff out your chests about a flukey overtime win over UW so we'll go ahead and puff out our chests about being conference champs, again.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    You’re pretty hilarious. You win 1 Pac12 Championship after what 18
    years or so and all of a sudden you and your ilk are tough guys. Arrogant Huskies like you are the norm.

You’re ignoring the horrible truth. Cristobal is building a great team and is a better coach and a helluva better recruiter than Peterson.

We had the 6th best recruiting class in the country and best in the PAC 12 by far last year.

This year so far we are best in the PAC12 again and 12th nationally. This trend will continue.

Talking about “flukey” wins is the whining of a loser.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Up until 2016 it had been 18 years since you had won a PAC 12 football championship. During that time Oregon won six PAC 12 Champioships, beat Washington 7 straight times, won the 1st Pac12 Championship game, won the first ever playoff game vs FSU and played in the Championship game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

You’re pretty hilarious. You win 1 Pac12 Championship after what 18
    years or so and all of a sudden you and your ilk are tough guys. Arrogant Huskies like you are the norm.

You’re ignoring the horrible truth. Cristobal is building a great team and is a better coach and a helluva better recruiter than Peterson.

We had the 6th best recruiting class in the country and best in the PAC 12 by far last year.

This year so far we are best in the PAC12 again and 12th nationally. This trend will continue.

Talking about “flukey” wins is the whining of a loser.

El of fucking el. First of all it's TWO Conference Championships in the last three years. Get your facts straight. Those conference championships don't come easy. Oregon hasn't won one in five years.

Second of all, Chris Petersen has the highest winning percentage of any head coach in college football and two Bear Bryant awards for the nations best head coach. Meanwhile, Cristobal still has a losing record as a head coach. Obviously, Petersen is a great recruiter and developer of talent with all the draft picks he's pumping out. In Petersen's first five years as UW's head coach, he's had as many players drafted as Nick Saban did his first five years at Bama. Petersen knows talent and he's been getting talent to UW for a long time and his recruiting has continued to get better every year. You look at UW's draft picks and their draft position compared to their rankings out of high school, and it proves Petersen and his staff are #1 in the country at player development.

He just doesn't care about star ratings. Petersen has turned down countless 4-star recruits who wanted to commit to UW but weren't the right fit for the program or were overrated. Some of those guys are on your roster now. Pittman and Delgado. Cristobal's recruiting rankings are vastly inflated by overrated recruits. That will be proven on the field in the seasons to come. Cristobal isn't in Petersen's league. He's a Steve Sarkisian/Butch Jones kind of guy. Any Oregon fan with a brain would trade Cristobal for Petersen in a heart beat.

It was a flukey win and everybody knows that. But that's fine. It was erased from relevancy when UW won the conference title, again.

Enjoy watching the ass whooping UW's gonna put on Oregon up here in Seattle. UW's currently 24-1 at home their last 25 home games. The game won't even be close.

Petersen will just win 10+ games for the fourth year in a row and another conference title. No big deal.
  • Options
    You’re dreamin’ . Also Oregon IS THE ONLY PAC 12 team to win a college football playoff game.