Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Oregon is importing SEC to the PAC 12

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I just came over to this shithole to congratulate you on the offseason natty.

Never have I seen a position coach pushed out of a blueblood then turn it into a hiring coup so well. Even including a douchebag S&C coach. If UW did this back in 2009 imagine where the program would be.

Is this really true or another doog narrative?

For a guy who was pushed out, he sure seems to be welcome back there a lot.

I'll tell ya what: even if he were the most retarded technical coach on the planet, Saban would keep him around doing something if only to reap the benefits of his recruiting. He was one of the principal pulls of the out-of-this-world talent that was in place at Miami from 99 to 2002 so don't tell me he can't recruit. He's pretty much thrown water on that theory.

I said congrats on the offseason natty, what more do you want?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Let me know when SEC of the West gets one of these

Too bad you go limp come bowl season
    A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
    I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with Oregon who are still below UW until they win the conference and win a NY6 bowl game. If Oregon was winning Rose Bowls and shit, then you'd have a point and could talk shit. But they're not, they're playing in Las Vegas bowls and Redbox bowls. What Oregon did FIVE years ago with Mariota is now completely irrelevant. You don't get to act like that is at all relevant to Oregon now or Oregon's new coaching staff or gives Oregon bragging rights over UW because they won a couple big bowl games during the Kelly/Mariota era. Those days are long gone. UW doesn't have bragging rights over Ohio State, Penn State, or Alabama, but we do have bragging rights over the rest of conference including Oregon so we don't have to shut the fuck up. Y'all want to puff out your chests about a flukey overtime win over UW so we'll go ahead and puff out our chests about being conference champs, again.
    But, it’s ok for you guys to spend 12 years living in the past. Got it!

Win a New Years six bowl and talk shit. Until then you haven’t done shit. You’ve been dancing with the prom queen, but somebody else has been taking her home. Close or GTFO.
    We the CHAMPS baby. You wanna talk history we got Rose Bowl wins and Orange Bowl wins and all that. More so than Oregon. Until Mario Cristobal wins a NY6 bowl game at Oregon you ain't got shit to talk about. You wanna talk here and now, we the champs. Conference championships are a big deal. Oregon has 7 conference titles in the past 50 years. Before and after your golden era, they haven't occurred all that often for you or the vast majority of college football. We on top. We the champs. We have bragging right over you. We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.
    5 years ago is ancient history, but 20 years ago is current. Good to know. Thanks!

Am I going to Hell? It can’t be good bashing the retarded.
    The point was UW beats Oregon in every way. Past or present, UW trumps Oregon.
    when was the last time you were in the ship
    When was the last time ASU won the conference?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

You’re pretty hilarious. You win 1 Pac12 Championship after what 18
    years or so and all of a sudden you and your ilk are tough guys. Arrogant Huskies like you are the norm.

You’re ignoring the horrible truth. Cristobal is building a great team and is a better coach and a helluva better recruiter than Peterson.

We had the 6th best recruiting class in the country and best in the PAC 12 by far last year.

This year so far we are best in the PAC12 again and 12th nationally. This trend will continue.

Talking about “flukey” wins is the whining of a loser.

Beat Cuog and then pop off.

no can do
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
    I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with Oregon who are still below UW until they win the conference and win a NY6 bowl game. If Oregon was winning Rose Bowls and shit, then you'd have a point and could talk shit. But they're not, they're playing in Las Vegas bowls and Redbox bowls. What Oregon did FIVE years ago with Mariota is now completely irrelevant. You don't get to act like that is at all relevant to Oregon now or Oregon's new coaching staff or gives Oregon bragging rights over UW because they won a couple big bowl games during the Kelly/Mariota era. Those days are long gone. UW doesn't have bragging rights over Ohio State, Penn State, or Alabama, but we do have bragging rights over the rest of conference including Oregon so we don't have to shut the fuck up. Y'all want to puff out your chests about a flukey overtime win over UW so we'll go ahead and puff out our chests about being conference champs, again.

Win a New Years six bowl and talk shit. Until then you haven’t done shit. You’ve been dancing with the prom queen, but somebody else has been taking her home. Close or GTFO.
    We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.
    maybe you forgot who won the last game.

Maybe you forgot UW then won the conference championship over Oregon and everybody else in the conference, therefore negating Oregon's small victory over UW. Championships trump regular season wins. You won a battle, we won the war.
    And the playoffs/NY6 bowl games trump the regular season as well. So far you haven’t won one of those under Peterman. Win one then pop off.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Washington shows up to a Rose Bowl like

Meanwhile, there is a lot of hope for Jacob Eason

Say what you will about Cristalballs, but when seeing his recruiting the rest of the conference is looking like this

This didn't have any fucking poont, I just had a lot of Ukrainian gifs bookmarked and I wanted to expose y'all to some high class European culture.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Say what you will about Cristalballs, but when seeing his recruiting the rest of the conference is looking like this

This didn't have any fucking poont, I just had a lot of Ukrainian gifs bookmarked and I wanted to expose y'all to some high class European culture.

All those Ukraines and not a single tittay. Sad.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I was told no genocide and no exposed titties, robbing my people of two of our three greatest passions. Systemic discrimination, with adverse impact. I don't know what else I was expecting from the fans of a program known for their racist recruiting policies. But, since I hate to disappoint fans of Jaxson Kirlkland, enjoy.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was told no genocide and no exposed titties, robbing my people of two of our three greatest passions. Systemic discrimination, with adverse impact. I don't know what else I was expecting from the fans of a program known for their racist recruiting policies. But, since I hate to disappoint fans of Jaxson Kirlkland, enjoy.

Wood
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    SAC says Oregon is going 6-6, lol! That is some major doog juice.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember the Bill's for the AFC dominance. No point intended...just saying.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I just came over to this shithole to congratulate you on the offseason natty.

Never have I seen a position coach pushed out of a blueblood then turn it into a hiring coup so well. Even including a douchebag S&C coach. If UW did this back in 2009 imagine where the program would be.

Is this really true or another doog narrative?

For a guy who was pushed out, he sure seems to be welcome back there a lot.

I'll tell ya what: even if he were the most retarded technical coach on the planet, Saban would keep him around doing something if only to reap the benefits of his recruiting. He was one of the principal pulls of the out-of-this-world talent that was in place at Miami from 99 to 2002 so don't tell me he can't recruit. He's pretty much thrown water on that theory.

I said congrats on the offseason natty, what more do you want?
    I'm just axing a question. Seems like a straight-forward thing.

We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.

Maybe you forgot UW then won the conference championship over Oregon and everybody else in the conference, therefore negating Oregon's small victory over UW. Championships trump regular season wins. You won a battle, we won the war.
    And the playoffs/NY6 bowl games trump the regular season as well. So far you haven’t won one of those under Peterman. Win one then pop off.
    We don't have to you fucking idiot. We can pop off at Oregon fans all we fucking want because WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. There's a shit load of teams around the nation we can't pop off at, but we can pop off at Oregon fans. We the champs. Y'all the chumps.
    lawsandl said:

Oregon losses:

Auburn
    Stanford
    UW
    WSU
    USC
    ASU
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

Oregon losses:

Auburn
    Stanford
    UW
    WSU
    USC
    ASU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNgMMGbvhI
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

We don't have to you fucking idiot. We can pop off at Oregon fans all we fucking want because WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. There's a shit load of teams around the nation we can't pop off at, but we can pop off at Oregon fans. We the champs. Y'all the chumps.
    Beat Oregon nothing else matters POTY. Sad
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

lawsandl said:

Oregon losses:

Auburn
    Stanford
    UW
    WSU
    USC
    ASU
    Those are potential losses I guess. All of those teams aren’t beating Oregon.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Oregon losses:

Auburn
    Stanford
    UW
    WSU
    USC
    ASU
    I tend to a agree.

You guys should beat the teams from the Pac south.

Beat Oregon nothing else matters POTY. Sad
    Not even close dumb ass.

More like "Win the conference, nothing else matters."
    edited May 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Oregon losses:

Auburn
    Stanford
    UW
    WSU
    USC
    ASU
    First five are for sure beating Oregon. ASU is a toss up depending on their QB situation. They can run the ball and play defense at home. If Oregon comes out flat and uninterested because of the losses they've already sustained at that point, it'll be another loss on the road.