Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So why aren't we hearing that the Colorado School shooter...

13»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

One of the two shooters didn’t fit this mold. He was anti-Christian, critical of President Trump, a registered Democrat, and supportive of left-wing Occupy Democrats. In other words, his views were perfectly aligned with the Democrat Party base, a perspective big media would prefer to avoid discussing.

That's why this story was dropped.

Makes you wish conservatives were free to start news organizations I’ll bet.
    Appears to make you want to fuck strawman ass.
    This response was always going to be the betting favorite.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

One of the two shooters didn’t fit this mold. He was anti-Christian, critical of President Trump, a registered Democrat, and supportive of left-wing Occupy Democrats. In other words, his views were perfectly aligned with the Democrat Party base, a perspective big media would prefer to avoid discussing.

Imagine that, you fuck strawman ass and I happen to notice.

Btw, your response is pretty much a concession that the MSM is liberal that they report the news based upon their political biases and agenda.

The facts in this case made it difficult for the MSM to push their agenda therefore the coverage was short and not very in-depth. Same reason the Jews being attacked in New York gets little coverage. But put a MAGA hat on one of the perps, even if you have to lie about it and you get all kinds of MSM coverage and bonus you'll even get asswholes like you O'Keefed to blame that "climate of hate" that was created by Trump or the Conservatives like you did with the Gifford shooting.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, your response is pretty much a concession that the MSM is liberal that they report the news based upon their political biases and agenda.

The facts in this case made it difficult for the MSM to push their agenda therefore the coverage was short and not very in-depth. Same reason the Jews being attacked in New York gets little coverage. But put a MAGA hat on one of the perps, even if you have to lie about it and you get all kinds of MSM coverage and bonus you'll even get asswholes like you O'Keefed to blame that "climate of hate" that was created by Trump or the Conservatives like you did with the Gifford shooting.
    Why is the "MSM" still mainstream, ma'am? I keep hearing how there's a market in selling news to "real Americans". Go exploit it!
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Straw is the only friction that H can get.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the "MSM" still mainstream, ma'am? I keep hearing how there's a market in selling news to "real Americans". Go exploit it!
    I realize you have difficulty picking up on sarcasm and you're not really a conservative despite the fact that you lie and claim you are but when most Conservatives use the term "MSM" it's done with sarcasm. No one is saying that people aren't free to start whatever ideological news service they like my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend, it's just pointing out the bias of liberal news reporting done by outlets who would swear up and down that they are objective journalists.

They aren't objective, and just like you when you claim to be a Conservative, they lie about being objective and free of bias.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Straw is the only friction that H can get.

Maybe you and blob should get a room.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Doesn't matter that it's true, of course.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And here's rule 2 of Libtardism: When you can't respond, Deflect.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    No, but you're deflecting like a mother fucker. Why do liberals like yourself and the MSM lie and claim they are something they are not? I don't have any problem telling people I'm a conservative, but you lie and claim you're a Conservative and the MSM claims they are down the middle objective journalists. What is it about liberals that compels them to lie about their agendas?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    No, but you're deflecting like a mother fucker. Why do liberals like yourself and the MSM lie and claim they are something they are not? I don't have any problem telling people I'm a conservative, but you lie and claim you're a Conservative and the MSM claims they are down the middle objective journalists. What is it about liberals that compels them to lie about their agendas?
    You’re a conservative that got a tax cut GayBob!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    My effective Federal Income tax rate dropped slightly from 2017. Sorry if that fact makes your Kunt hurt CD. Sure am happy you paid more.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    My effective Federal Income tax rate dropped slightly from 2017. Sorry if that fact makes your Kunt hurt CD. Sure am happy you paid more.
    Enjoy your tariffs. They hurt people in your economic class the most.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    I don't buy a lot of Chinese made shit. Sounds like you smog suckers in El Monte do.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    I don't buy a lot of Chinese made shit. Sounds like you smog suckers in El Monte do.
    Its expensive keeping illegals in the basement

He needs that cheap knock off China shit
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    You do and don’t know it. 1000’s of American companies have manufacturing operations there and make components that go into things you have no idea of.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You're a libtard?
    Glendale!