Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So why aren't we hearing that the Colorado School shooter...

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If we aren’t hearing about then how do you know about it?

It would lead all network stories if "he" was a Trump supporter, and you fucking know it. Stop being a JackAss.
    So in light of the absence of information about a juvenile suspect, the Deep Staters just know the truth.
    Yeah that’s it O’Keefed, the fact that one of the shooters was a juvenile is the reason why CNN isn’t screaming that they hated Trump and Christians and blaming the “climate of hate” created by the left.

Work those trannie balls O’Keefed.
    I haven’t been on gatewaypundit or Infowars, so I haven’t read anything about this 16 year old’s political philosophy.
    Translation:

My ignorance makes me better than you.

Nothing quite like an ignorance defense is there O’Keefed
    So was it gateway or Infowars?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    H has been chasing parked ambulances, again.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Did blob pull a thorn from your paw?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How about the 18 year old O’keefed? Are you equally clueless about him and aren’t you just supporting the point of the thread? If they were Trump supporters we’d know all about their politics and assholes you support and vote for would be blaming Trump personally for this shooting and you’d be right there leading that mob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    But since they hate all the right groups, the same groups you and the Rats/media hate, we hear next to nothing and to the extent anyone or thing is to blame its the guns.

• Options
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

Did blob pull a thorn from your paw?
    H, you have no game.
    Take another look into your clue bag.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

How about the 18 year old O’keefed? Are you equally clueless about him and aren’t you just supporting the point of the thread? If they were Trump supporters we’d know all about their politics and assholes you support and vote for would be blaming Trump personally for this shooting and you’d be right there leading that mob.

I’m shocked that teenagers who shoot up schools and synagogues are expressing hate.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Oh the horrors we can imagine!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    His first response was a white flag
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

You seem to know all about their politics. Amazing you think everyone else is ignorance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I’m shocked that teenagers who shoot up schools and synagogues are expressing hate.

The strawman’s ass gets fucked.

Obtuse act O’Keefed or are you really too fucking stupid to address the point of the thread?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You seem to know all about their politics. Amazing you think everyone else is ignorance.
    What a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Obtuse act O’Keefed or are you really too fucking stupid to address the point of the thread?
    The point being that we don’t have a free press. I don’t think we’re there yet.

Maybe during Daddy’s second term?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, that was the point you lying piece of shit.

What a fucking Kunt. Next time in your very first post just state flat out that you're going fuck a little strawman ass and perform a jackass dance and you can spare both of us the trouble.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, that was the point you lying piece of shit.

What a fucking Kunt. Next time in your very first post just state flat out that you're going fuck a little strawman ass and perform a jackass dance and you can spare both of us the trouble.
    You’re so busy. And now I’ve imposed on your precious time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    One of the two shooters didn’t fit this mold. He was anti-Christian, critical of President Trump, a registered Democrat, and supportive of left-wing Occupy Democrats. In other words, his views were perfectly aligned with the Democrat Party base, a perspective big media would prefer to avoid discussing.

That's why this story was dropped.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

One of the two shooters didn’t fit this mold. He was anti-Christian, critical of President Trump, a registered Democrat, and supportive of left-wing Occupy Democrats. In other words, his views were perfectly aligned with the Democrat Party base, a perspective big media would prefer to avoid discussing.

Makes you wish conservatives were free to start news organizations I’ll bet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Makes you wish conservatives were free to start news organizations I’ll bet.
    Appears to make you want to fuck strawman ass.