Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella Piss GND Update

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,906
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
80 in Seattle today and just pulled out 2 out of 3 of my white trash AC units from the garage. But I'm still carbon free unlike that asshole Race!!

Sorry about your salmons @Swaye !!

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nice bored selection you dumb fuck!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    80?

We'd have the heat on
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I wish I could have seen Celilio Falls. The Columbia going a set of falls had to be quite a spectacle.

What was it like, uncle Race? Did you ever trade with the indians there? Maybe trade some red cloth for fish?

They say up to 20 million fish used to run through there annually. Fucking white devils.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

80 in Seattle today and just pulled out 2 out of 3 of my white trash AC units from the garage. But I'm still carbon free unlike that asshole Race!!

My husband won't let us go the white trash AC route, so we suffer...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

First half of the 20th century Seattle housing stock just ain't designed to handle 80 + degree days. The white trash portable and window mount AC's are noisy and ugly, but they get the jerb done. On a 90 degree day I can keep my living for at 72 and my upstairs bedroom at 68. And all for under a $1000 in a Home Depot vs $20,000 for getting AC put in at old Seattle house. Hell, I don't even know if we could make it work in our house since the furnace is in the attic.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,832

First half of the 20th century Seattle housing stock just ain't designed to handle 80 + degree days. The white trash portable and window mount AC's are noisy and ugly, but they get the jerb done. On a 90 degree day I can keep my living for at 72 and my upstairs bedroom at 68. And all for under a $1000 in a Home Depot vs $20,000 for getting AC put in at old Seattle house. Hell, I don't even know if we could make it work in our house since the furnace is in the attic.
    https://www.mitsubishicomfort.com/products/indoor-units/wall-mounted-heating-and-cooling

Fuck. Does the Throbber have to always find the proper cost-effective solutions!?!

Don't sound poor.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lots of FREE PUB in this thread for the red man from a man named Yella. Weird, I know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We had a 1950's home in Seattle. There was always one week where we wished we had AC. That was usually about it.

People forget that a lot of San Diego homes built around the same time don't have AC because of the mild climate. Now you can't sell a home without it
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We had a 1950's home in Seattle. There was always one week where we wished we had AC. That was usually about it.

People forget that a lot of San Diego homes built around the same time don't have AC because of the mild climate. Now you can't sell a home without it

Still don't have AC in the doogbot household. HB still gets that nice ocean breeze.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We use the AC a lot less than people would imagine even in the desert of Temecula. Usually a nice breeze and I prefer an open window and a fan to eating AC. Also usually 15% humidity

The late summer monsoon season does require AC
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing's changed with me!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We use the AC a lot less than people would imagine even in the desert of Temecula. Usually a nice breeze and I prefer an open window and a fan to eating AC. Also usually 15% humidity

The late summer monsoon season does require AC

Wait - you moved AGAIN?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Still don't have AC in the doogbot household. HB still gets that nice ocean breeze.
    Does it smell like petroleum?

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Smells more like birdshit around here.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Smells more like birdshit around here.

I can see where I was born!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    What the fuck is a furnace
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck is a furnace