Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's got big balls, Pumpeii - do you?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl

Pup, like 81 posters make picks every season. What the fuck are you on about?
    Pup is that person on Facebook/Twitter that starts a post by saying “I was overheating a conversation at a coffee shop...” then makes up some shit no one said just so they could insert their unsolicited opinion no one wanted to hear.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

11-2, top 10, Alamo bowl champs.
    Defense drops off some. Our? Receivers suck until they don’t. Is there someone who can kick field goals? Still better than the cuog. Losses to Cal, Stanford, Oregon, ASU, and BYU.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

Defense drops off some. Our? Receivers suck until they don’t. Is there someone who can kick field goals? Still better than the cuog. Losses to Cal, Stanford, Oregon, ASU, and BYU.
    Fire Pete after the handshake w/ Leach if that happens.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like you dwon’t eben kneed tah c da sqwawd!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ok Yellasnow. Pups picking Oregon, in May, but only if Herbert stays healthy, they find a second WR, Thibideau is all he's cracked up to be. If not i get to change my prediction. Ok?
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl

What's UW's record going to be? I'm going on record here in May saying Oregon ain't winning the North. It's UW at 11-1. I don't need to wait to August.
    I stand/Doog with Yella. 12-1 and UW wins the North/P12. Pending what happens around the country we make the playoff.

Oregon is NOT winning the North. Take all the screenshots you need. Smoke that shit to the finger tips.
    Actually I'm curious to see if we beat Utah in a Pac12 CG again(If they win the South). I think we beat them at home this year but I could see an upset at years end with how close the last one was.
    My Doogish prediction is predicated on Skinny being the 5-star QB this offense needed. That pretty much wipes out our weakness against Utah(and every loss we had).

Adjusting for the inevitable wtf loss 99% of college teams have, if we go 11-1 we're winning the P12CG.

If Skinny isn't what he's billed, we still win the North at 10-2. We're not losing to Oregon or the Coug.
    We'd have beat Auburn and CAL with Eason or Haener. If Haener started at CAL, instead of being forced into that late 4th quarter debacle, vs the best pass defense in the pac12, among tops in the cou, UW would have finshed closer to yous fags 11-1 'non' predictions.

Instead UW had 4 losses, pups 1st pick;). Yet some worthless Pup-envy twister here keeps hanging on to pups 'unlikely' Phantom 6-6 finish. Such a putz you are. UCLA AND ASU all had legit chances to beat UW. UW should have buried all 2 by 17+pts. Colorado pushed us around for 4 quarters for fuck sake. Closer than should have been.

ASU had Pete beat if he got an OT. Herm dominated UW on LOS. But why bring up the fa0cts, film? Herm had Pete beat. Just ran out of time. Youd have to actually watch that game to understand.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Ok Yellasnow. Pups picking Oregon, in May, but only if Herbert stays healthy, they find a second WR, Thibideau is all he's cracked up to be. If not i get to change my prediction. Ok?

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

What's UW's record going to be? I'm going on record here in May saying Oregon ain't winning the North. It's UW at 11-1. I don't need to wait to August.
    I stand/Doog with Yella. 12-1 and UW wins the North/P12. Pending what happens around the country we make the playoff.

Oregon is NOT winning the North. Take all the screenshots you need. Smoke that shit to the finger tips.
    Actually I'm curious to see if we beat Utah in a Pac12 CG again(If they win the South). I think we beat them at home this year but I could see an upset at years end with how close the last one was.
    My Doogish prediction is predicated on Skinny being the 5-star QB this offense needed. That pretty much wipes out our weakness against Utah(and every loss we had).

Adjusting for the inevitable wtf loss 99% of college teams have, if we go 11-1 we're winning the P12CG.

If Skinny isn't what he's billed, we still win the North at 10-2. We're not losing to Oregon or the Coug.
    We'd have beat Auburn and CAL with Eason or Haener. If Haener started at CAL, instead of being forced into that late 4th quarter debacle, vs the best pass defense in the pac12, among tops in the cou, UW would have finshed closer to yous fags 11-1 'non' predictions.

Instead UW had 4 losses, pups 1st pick;). Yet some worthless Pup-envy twister here keeps hanging on to pups 'unlikely' Phantom 6-6 finish. Such a putz you are. UCLA AND ASU all had legit chances to beat UW. UW should have buried all 2 by 17+pts. Colorado pushed us around for 4 quarters for fuck sake. Closer than should have been.

ASU had Pete beat if he got an OT. Herm dominated UW on LOS. But why bring up the fa0cts, film? Herm had Pete beat. Just ran out of time. Youd have to actually watch that game to understand.
    Twenty-Five years from now you can laud Herm for being seconds away from going to the Rosebowl
    I laffed.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

5 losses? No chance. Take your screenshots.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

We don't play u bitch
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ve-a'd hefe-a beet Ouobuorn und CEL vit Iesun our Heener. Iff Heener sterted it CEL, insteed ouff beeng furced intu zeet lete-a 4t quoerter debecle-a, fs zee-a best pess deffense-a in zee-a pec12, imung tups in zee-a cuou, UV vuould hefe-a feenshed cluser tu yuous fegs 11-1 'nun' predeectiuns. Insteed UV hed 4 lusses, puops 1st pick;). Yet sume-a vurthless Puop-infy tvister here-a keeps huongeeng oun tu puops 'unleekely' Phuontum 6-6 feenish. Suoch a puotz yuou ire-a. UCLA IND ISOu ill hed legeet chuonces tu beet UV. UV shuould hefe-a buoried ill 2 by 17+pts. Culuredu puoshed us iruound fur 4 quoerters fur fuock seke-a. Cluser thuon shuould hefe-a bee-a. ISOu hed Pete-a beet iff he-a gut un OuT. Herm dumeeneted UV oun LOS. Buot vhy bring up zee-a fe0cts, feelm? Herm hed Pete-a beet. Juost ruon ouout ouff time-a. Yuoud hefe-a tu ictuoelly vetch zeet geme-a tu understuond. Bork Bork Bork!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Ve-a'd hefe-a beet Ouobuorn und CEL vit Iesun our Heener. Iff Heener sterted it CEL, insteed ouff beeng furced intu zeet lete-a 4t quoerter debecle-a, fs zee-a best pess deffense-a in zee-a pec12, imung tups in zee-a cuou, UV vuould hefe-a feenshed cluser tu yuous fegs 11-1 'nun' predeectiuns. Insteed UV hed 4 lusses, puops 1st pick;). Yet sume-a vurthless Puop-infy tvister here-a keeps huongeeng oun tu puops 'unleekely' Phuontum 6-6 feenish. Suoch a puotz yuou ire-a. UCLA IND ISOu ill hed legeet chuonces tu beet UV. UV shuould hefe-a buoried ill 2 by 17+pts. Culuredu puoshed us iruound fur 4 quoerters fur fuock seke-a. Cluser thuon shuould hefe-a bee-a. ISOu hed Pete-a beet iff he-a gut un OuT. Herm dumeeneted UV oun LOS. Buot vhy bring up zee-a fe0cts, feelm? Herm hed Pete-a beet. Juost ruon ouout ouff time-a. Yuoud hefe-a tu ictuoelly vetch zeet geme-a tu understuond. Bork Bork Bork!

YVBFE
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

We don't play u bitch
    I know.

We? U?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,863
    Founders Club

How’s Europe?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,863
    Founders Club

It aint 11-1. Btw, Pup makes record predictions when he knows who's playing QB. Kinda like how vegas does it :) yella, uW aint going 11-1. Fuck odear. Ill make that prediction right now.

Step up in August Yellow, again when it counts..ALL conferences. #goducks
    Hows Europe?
  • Options
    Founders Club

It aint 11-1. Btw, Pup makes record predictions when he knows who's playing QB. Kinda like how vegas does it :) yella, uW aint going 11-1. Fuck odear. Ill make that prediction right now
    Jesus man - we don't know who's playing QB until kick off. Anyone can get hurt at anytime. I'm saying 11-1 and 1st in North based on healthy Eason.
    Nice qualifier Yella. Now its 'with a healthy eason'. You putz, not how this game works
    Vegas, experts like Pup dont make predictions based on future events.

You, yellasnow predicted UW to go 11-1 in May. Youre locked in, u said it TWICE. I hope Haener starts. Wapnna hear you packpedal in August. LOFL!!!!

!Ok Yellasnow. Pups picking Oregon, in May, but only if Herbert stays healthy, they find a second WR, Thibideau is all he's cracked up to be. If not i get to change my prediction. Ok?
    How’s Europe?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

How’s Europe?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

How’s Europe?
    There's this thing called TECH. Check it out its catching on Europe has downtime too..a lot of it. When youve seen it 100 times it gets old. Pup doesnt bother with faggy tourists during the day..he just hangs on the veranda enjoying tea. My time in Europe is all about cuisine, wine, spirits and beer.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

How’s Europe?
    There's this thing called TECH. Check it out its catching on Europe has downtime too..a lot of it. When youve seen it 100 times it gets old. Pup doesnt bother with faggy tourists during the day..he just hangs on the veranda enjoying tea. My time in Europe is all about cuisine, wine, spirits and beer.
    Shit Pup, Yella was vacationing in Porto Fino and Lake Como back when you’re beloved Lambo was fresh on the jerb.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

How’s Europe?
    Fag...