Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's got big balls, Pumpeii - do you?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Doogles said:

Fuck me for riding with old yella but if Eason is who we think he is this team is going to be better.

Not sold on safety play, but Cam Williams killing it in spring and Irvin/Asa participating in Fall plus a soft opening schedule eases the worry.

DL will be dominant. Edge play will be more explosive.

Feel the same about ILB as safety, enough talent and time to not completely drop off from the AA BBK era.

OL will be the best in Pete era to give Salvon bigger holes to explode through. I like Pleasant and Mcgrew as hard running pace changers.

BTE and WTE have at least 3 guys that will be in the NFL and they aren't freshman anymore.

WR is hugely upgraded with the talent finally showing out. Even the JAGs will be better with another year and a real QB.

I'm shocked how little preseason hype this team is getting. National pundits have Oregon as the runaway favorite, but I'm not seeing it.

UW wins it going away.

They can be as big as a Mack truck.

Ahmed will still head towards the sidelines.
    I hate you for probably being right. We find out for sure this year

We do have a Colombian drug lord that runs hard in the trenches though. If we have a great O line someone will run it through the holes
    Amazing what a deep ball threat will do to open up some running lanes.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any loss this season will be inexplicable. I know it's probably going to happen, but predicting which is a total crap shoot.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RUN THE FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And we’ll be fine
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,316
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

10-2.

I think they'll take SC seriously this time, but this leaves them susceptible to letdown in a tough game on the road at Stanford in front of a pro-UW crowd.
    I think Pete takes racismgate personally and rams the plunger deep into Oregon. At least three scores. Maybe they get caught looking forward to that one, though and fuck off against Arizona.
    They get a bye before the mighty Ute, but that game is still a tossup.

The teams they'll play that actually have some talent are USC, Stanford, Utah, and Oregon. They'll lose to one of them. Only Stanford on the road, so I'll go with that.
    They'll inexplicably drop one game to some shit team, and we'll all be buying new TVs after throwing something through our current ones. Good options here are Arizona and Colorado.

I believe every season will be the same until it isn't.

This is why it's good I have a projector.
    Great, now you get to patch drywall!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

10-2.

I think they'll take SC seriously this time, but this leaves them susceptible to letdown in a tough game on the road at Stanford in front of a pro-UW crowd.
    I think Pete takes racismgate personally and rams the plunger deep into Oregon. At least three scores. Maybe they get caught looking forward to that one, though and fuck off against Arizona.
    They get a bye before the mighty Ute, but that game is still a tossup.

The teams they'll play that actually have some talent are USC, Stanford, Utah, and Oregon. They'll lose to one of them. Only Stanford on the road, so I'll go with that.
    They'll inexplicably drop one game to some shit team, and we'll all be buying new TVs after throwing something through our current ones. Good options here are Arizona and Colorado.

I believe every season will be the same until it isn't.

This is why it's good I have a projector.
    Great, now you get to patch drywall!
    Cheap and easy compared to an LED screen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Or you just leave it and call it a "speed hole."
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Any loss this season will be inexplicable. I know it's probably going to happen, but predicting which is a total crap shoot.

It won't be inexplicable. We've gone through the P12 undefeated twice since 1916. 1960 and 1991.

Sounds like you're expecting a national championship.

Also suck it boobs, we won the natty in 1984 too. Where is your flagged post god now? gg
    You misread me gladly. I expect neither 12-0 or a natty. I expect a loss or two, but each of them will be inexplicable, as I said, because this UW team will have the tools to handle every team on the schedule rather easily.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I also forgot to dedicate this poast to my Dwag and the best steelheader this side of Maltby @dflea

I appreciate the props, and also like to see you charging to maximum doog. I, too, think that Eason is going to step in and take control of the offense like he's swinging a huge dick, and he'll have the arm to throw deep, and will keep defenders off the line. That right there should make us a better team on offense. Losing Gaskin is big hole to fill, but someone is going to do it.

I haven't yet charged to maximum doog, but I could see it happening. I usually need a crisp fall morning to get charged up to that level. I admire your big sack in making the call already.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

If Eason is good we will go 11-1. If he’s not, 9-3.

15-0*
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lot of doogin' going on here. blame Pete, all I know is I will get stinking drunk during 4 games, ranting and raving at my TV (not DDY angry) twice being justifiable and twice being amazed that we pulled out a win. Then being totally dejected as we lose another NY6 bowel game
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Do u think u guys can beat oregon
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

Or you just leave it and call it a "glory hole."

This is an inexcusable miss by me...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

chuck said:

It won't be inexplicable. We've gone through the P12 undefeated twice since 1916. 1960 and 1991.

Sounds like you're expecting a national championship.

Also suck it boobs, we won the natty in 1984 too. Where is your flagged post god now? gg
    I enjoy that Sven ribkick more than I should