Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's got big balls, Pumpeii - do you?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Any loss this season will be inexplicable. I know it's probably going to happen, but predicting which is a total crap shoot.

It won't be inexplicable. We've gone through the P12 undefeated twice since 1916. 1960 and 1991.

Sounds like you're expecting a national championship.

Also suck it boobs, we won the natty in 1984 too. Where is your flagged post god now? gg
    I enjoy that Sven ribkick more than I should
    #metoo

I miss that snowflakey bastard.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl

What's UW's record going to be? I'm going on record here in May saying Oregon ain't winning the North. It's UW at 11-1. I don't need to wait to August.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

What's UW's record going to be? I'm going on record here in May saying Oregon ain't winning the North. It's UW at 11-1. I don't need to wait to August.
    It aint 11-1. Btw, Pup makes record predictions when he knows who's playing QB. Kinda like how vegas does it :) yella, uW aint going 11-1. Fuck odear. Ill make that prediction right now.

Step up in August Yellow, again when it counts..ALL conferences. #goducks
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I stand/Doog with Yella. 12-1 and UW wins the North/P12. Pending what happens around the country we make the playoff.

Oregon is NOT winning the North. Take all the screenshots you need. Smoke that shit to the finger tips.
    Actually I'm curious to see if we beat Utah in a Pac12 CG again(If they win the South). I think we beat them at home this year but I could see an upset at years end with how close the last one was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It aint 11-1. Btw, Pup makes record predictions when he knows who's playing QB. Kinda like how vegas does it :) yella, uW aint going 11-1. Fuck odear. Ill make that prediction right now
    Jesus man - we don't know who's playing QB until kick off. Anyone can get hurt at anytime. I'm saying 11-1 and 1st in North based on healthy Eason.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

It aint 11-1. Btw, Pup makes record predictions when he knows who's playing QB. Kinda like how vegas does it :) yella, uW aint going 11-1. Fuck odear. Ill make that prediction right now
    Jesus man - we don't know who's playing QB until kick off. Anyone can get hurt at anytime. I'm saying 11-1 and 1st in North based on healthy Eason.
    Nice qualifier Yella. Now its 'with a healthy eason'. You putz, not how this game works
    Vegas, experts like Pup dont make predictions based on future events.

You, yellasnow predicted UW to go 11-1 in May. Youre locked in, u said it TWICE. I hope Haener starts. Wapnna hear you packpedal in August. LOFL!!!!

!Ok Yellasnow. Pups picking Oregon, in May, but only if Herbert stays healthy, they find a second WR, Thibideau is all he's cracked up to be. If not i get to change my prediction. Ok?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I stand/Doog with Yella. 12-1 and UW wins the North/P12. Pending what happens around the country we make the playoff.

Oregon is NOT winning the North. Take all the screenshots you need. Smoke that shit to the finger tips.
    Actually I'm curious to see if we beat Utah in a Pac12 CG again(If they win the South). I think we beat them at home this year but I could see an upset at years end with how close the last one was.
    One of those things where you would rather lose the regular season game. To keep beating them twice a year does seem like we're asking for it

They are our mirror - tuff defense and a retarded offense

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nice qualifier Yella. Now its 'with a healthy eason'. You putz, not how this game works

You, yellasnow predicted UW to go 11-1 in May. Youre locked in, u said it TWICE. I hope Haener starts. Wapnna hear you packpedal in August. LOFL!!!!!
    That's the point. I'm locked in and sticking to it.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

My Doogish prediction is predicated on Skinny being the 5-star QB this offense needed. That pretty much wipes out our weakness against Utah(and every loss we had).

Adjusting for the inevitable wtf loss 99% of college teams have, if we go 11-1 we're winning the P12CG.

If Skinny isn't what he's billed, we still win the North at 10-2. We're not losing to Oregon or the Coug.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

One of those things where you would rather lose the regular season game. To keep beating them twice a year does seem like we're asking for it

You could say, however, that a 4 touchdown beat down of the Yoots is way overdue as well.
    This is why it's interesting. At this point it's all pretty on the table. If the offense still looks like shit we could lose by 2 touchdowns(I don't think the defense will allow it to be any worse than that).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

You, yellasnow predicted UW to go 11-1 in May. Youre locked in, u said it TWICE. I hope Haener starts. Wapnna hear you packpedal in August. LOFL!!!!

!Ok Yellasnow. Pups picking Oregon, in May, but only if Herbert stays healthy, they find a second WR, Thibideau is all he's cracked up to be. If not i get to change my prediction. Ok?
    You think Haener is better than Eason so if Haener starts and UW doesn't do 11-1 the joke is on you.

And Oregon sucks bro. Get the fuck out of here with your #goducks.

Fucking root for them You Goldilocks Quacker.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

You could say, however, that a 4 touchdown beat down of the Yoots is way overdue as well.
    This is why it's interesting. At this point it's all pretty on the table. If the offense still looks like shit we could lose by 2 touchdowns(I don't think the defense will allow it to be any worse than that).
    Petersen's ability to not get blown out is one of his better traits even though his big game losses felt like blow outs with a late back door "cover"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8-5. Cheez-it bowl win
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

8-5. Cheez-it bowl win

11-2, top 10, Alamo bowl champs.