Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cooper McDonald, 2020 3* LB, Justin (Northwest), TX (Committed)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

His feet aren’t good and he’s slow.

I want Heimuli’s every year. He’s fine for the pac-12. He’s not good enough to beat Bama, Clemson etc.

be honest, you like Heimuli because he has 4 stars by his name and you don't like McDonald because he doesn't. Both have the chance to be great, both have the chance to suck. LIPO
    I like him because he has real good feet, is super explosive and plays through people. I like him in other words because he’s good enough athletically to hang with Najee Harris or Hunter Bryant etc. He’s a really good player there’s a reason Bama wanted him...

You guys loved BBK and he was undersized?
    BBK his senior year was Da MAN
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Everyone on this bored is so quick to forget they were jacking off about his poly bowl performance

His feet aren’t good and he’s slow.

I want Heimuli’s every year. He’s fine for the pac-12. He’s not good enough to beat Bama, Clemson etc.

If he was a 3 star or white you would think he was undersized (which he is). LMC and DDY pat you kn the head and tell you to get in your knees and be a good boy. At one point you were making progress here. Right now you’re easily the biggest fag here.
    Heimuli’s 6”2 215? Wait kids get bigger when they’re put in a real S&C program? No way!
    He’s 5’11” 215. I like him too, but he’s not 6’2”.
    He’s as tall as Puka.
    See an optometrist
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Wait....people where hating on Hammer? When?
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Tequilla said:

Everyone on this bored is so quick to forget they were jacking off about his poly bowl performance

You like to say that others use strawman arguments ...

Then you try to argue that the McDonald “love” is tied into people hating on Heimuli ... something that literally not a single person has said

Get the fuck out of here
    Let me translate. I think he's saying Heimuli is as tall as Puka, therefore McDonald has not good feet and we'll never beat Clemson.

No one.
    It is surprising he never sniffed the field this season. But maybe not that surprising. I hope he gets some run in the bowl game. Fuck it.
    edited December 2019
    Tequilla said:

Then you try to argue that the McDonald “love” is tied into people hating on Heimuli ... something that literally not a single person has said

Get the fuck out of here
    I never said that? Roadie said he was undersized

Tequilla said:

Get the fuck out of here
    Let me translate. I think he's saying Heimuli is as tall as Puka, therefore McDonald has not good feet and we'll never beat Clemson.
    Again who else offered McDonald?

Some poster suffer from schizophrenia
    edited December 2019

Tequilla said:

Get the fuck out of here
    Again who else offered McDonald?
    Two top 12 programs actually.

Even the best recruiting schools take players that don't have cream of the crop offers. See: https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Trent-Howard-120423/RecruitInterests/
    NEsnake12 said:

BTP you’re bringing up counterpoints to arguments that literally no one is making.

We all *hope* that McDonald ends up being good, because he’s signing with us. We all *hope* that Kwat saw some legit traits during the eval. And we all realize he isn’t an ideal recruit given the alternatives we could’ve landed. But maybe he pans out. What the fuck is wrong with hoping he pans out?

THATS DOOGIN THATS WHY
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Tequilla said:

Get the fuck out of here
    I never said that? Roadie said he was undersized
    He’s a great prospect that is slightly undersized. You were saying you wanted all recruits like Heimuli. I was saying you only say that because he was 4 stars.