Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cooper McDonald, 2020 3* LB, Justin (Northwest), TX (Committed)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

His feet aren’t good and he’s slow.

I want Heimuli’s every year. He’s fine for the pac-12. He’s not good enough to beat Bama, Clemson etc.

It’d be a shame if you can’t improve your feet ... too bad you can

Same with speed

This isn’t a bad player at the back end of a class
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Yeah sure if you have Herbig and Botehlo in your class. He’s our only ILB recruit outside of Bruener...

And we had huge numbers in the last couple of classes

It is important that we have a strong class next year
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah sure if you have Herbig and Botehlo in your class. He’s our only ILB recruit outside of Bruener...

I thought you left.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109

I want Heimuli’s every year. He’s fine for the pac-12. He’s not good enough to beat Bama, Clemson etc.

That may turn out to be true but you have shown time and again that you dont know shit about evaluating players
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Beno4Life said:

Lumbering McLumberson. He’s big. He seems to know his gap reads. And he throws a nice spiral. Still sad we didn’t take Banks.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8284716/5df523a164df7909fca3c415

I just can’t stop watching the play at 40 seconds where the opposing QB gives up on life as the ball is halfway between him and the center.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

That may turn out to be true but you have shown time and again that you dont know shit about evaluating players
    Move Salvon to WR!!!1!
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam

If he was a 3 star or white you would think he was undersized (which he is). LMC and DDY pat you kn the head and tell you to get in your knees and be a good boy. At one point you were making progress here. Right now you’re easily the biggest fag here.

edited December 2019

If he was a 3 star or white you would think he was undersized (which he is). LMC and DDY pat you kn the head and tell you to get in your knees and be a good boy. At one point you were making progress here. Right now you’re easily the biggest fag here.
    Heimuli’s 6”2 215? Wait kids get bigger when they’re put in a real S&C program? No way!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Heimuli’s 6”2 215? Wait kids get bigger when they’re put in a real S&C program? No way!
    He’s 5’11” 215. I like him too, but he’s not 6’2”.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

be honest, you like Heimuli because he has 4 stars by his name and you don't like McDonald because he doesn't. Both have the chance to be great, both have the chance to suck. LIPO
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    oh and the kid played over half the season with a cast on his hand and was still voted district defensive MVP. Stop with the McDonald hate. Let the kid get in here and let's see what he can do.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,154

Move Salvon to WR!!!1!
    Salvon is okay, but not close to Gaskin, Sankey, Polk, etc. Not someone I'd build my brand on if I were you.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,154

be honest, you like Heimuli because he has 4 stars by his name and you don't like McDonald because he doesn't. Both have the chance to be great, both have the chance to suck. LIPO
    You forgot because he's white.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This I can agree with. That said, I actually think McDonald has potential and could be pretty good. He’s definitely physical.

I like him because he has real good feet, is super explosive and plays through people. I like him in other words because he’s good enough athletically to hang with Najee Harris or Hunter Bryant etc. He’s a really good player there’s a reason Bama wanted him...

You guys loved BBK and he was undersized?

He’s 5’11” 215. I like him too, but he’s not 6’2”.
    He’s as tall as Puka.