Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Paster, ATH, Atwater (Calif.) Buhach Colony, 3* (FSP) (OFFERED)

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This must be what McMillan was referring to
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ektard says his sources say Paster is close to committing.

Never doubt Nostra-Eklund.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    WOOOOOO! This is my guy! I don't care what anybody else thinks. I think he's a 5-star CB talent and will stand by that. Size, speed, ball skills. He's the total package. Dom Hampton 2.0. His 40 time will improve as he practices it in college. On film, he has burners and he's naturally a really big corner. Imagine what he's gonna look like after a couple years in UW's weight room. Choosing UW will put him in the first round of the NFL draft four years from now. #WOOF #CaliReign #DeathRow #DBU
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

WOOOOOO! This is my guy! I don't care what anybody else thinks. I think he's a 5-star CB talent and will stand by that. Size, speed, ball skills. He's the total package. Dom Hampton 2.0. His 40 time will improve as he practices it in college. On film, he has burners and he's naturally a really big corner. Imagine what he's gonna look like after a couple years in UW's weight room. Choosing UW will put him in the first round of the NFL draft four years from now. #WOOF #CaliReign #DeathRow #DBU

The more I watch the more I like. Do you think we add Esteen and Hector as CB as well? Covington is being recruited as a safety.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The more I watch the more I like. Do you think we add Esteen and Hector as CB as well? Covington is being recruited as a safety.
    I think Paster is more likely gonna be a safety and those other two at corner but the positions are pretty fluid at UW so we will see. Either way I think that’s the DB class and I like it.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I think Paster is more likely gonna be a safety and those other two at corner but the positions are pretty fluid at UW so we will see. Either way I think that’s the DB class and I like it.
    Paster could probably move to safety, but he's a classic big boundary corner. I see him more in the mold of Keith Taylor and Dom Hampton.

Covington is Julius Irvin lite. He's skinny but he's long, fast and versatile, and could play deep safety, nickel, or field corner.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Pasters shit ain't even poasted in dawgman yet. Who do I send my $10.95 to ok this bored?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

You're always dooging but I'm with you on this one. Hampton is the natural comparison for him. He reminds me a bit of Murphy too, because he has some real dawg in him, but he's way bigger and more athletic. In terms of physical readiness and physical playstyle he's reminiscent of Rapp. He could play right away if we didn't have depth in front of him, and the tutelage of Lake could definitely turn him into a first rounder. I don't say this very often because it's become trite and almost meaningless, but this is one of those genuinely criminally underrated recruits. He would be amazing on this defense.
    fixed
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just looking at who liked his tweet I see a couple of Cal recruiting personnel and a Cal commit. Usually Jimmy Lake, Cooper Petagna, and other coaches or UW recruiting personnel will like a kids tweet if they’re coming to UW.

EWIWBI
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    If he doesn't come to UW it's because we passed and are looking at better guys.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We always lose to Cal
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    Cal

His tape is decent. Good athlete tho.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Damn....good looking athlete. Too bad we didn’t get him
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So DBs are gonna look like Covington Hector Esteem and...

If we don't get Paster, who's the 4th? Is there a 4th?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So DBs are gonna look like Covington Hector Esteem and...

If we don't get Paster, who's the 4th? Is there a 4th?

Take those 3 and call it a day.