Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ran into Lawyer Milloy today

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

Pac10 1995 co champion. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that. A fraud u are..just proved what I've been telling u for 20 years

You *might* have a little bit of an argument if Lambo went to the Coliseum and tied SC on their territory, but when you finish with the same record as another team and all you could do was tie them at your place, they were better than you.

SC was the rightful Rose Bowel team that year.
    as far as I'm concerned it was a loss. UW led 21-0 late in the third quarter
    Good teams, with otton and keyshawn for example, come back in college football games Stalin. You're smarter than that. Your dipshitted minions seem to dummy down your perspective...and posts.

But go ahead and pivot from the original post "lambo didnt win shit", in which you ignorantly agreed. Well, as Pup pointed out...he did in fact. Tying USC has nothing to do with. If he lost then he wouldnt have won the pac12, like DJ WON a natty (after a tie).which you basically wrote a book on in which u celebrated. Good grief Derek.
  • Options

Pac10 1995 co champion. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that. A fraud u are..just proved what I've been telling u for 20 years

You *might* have a little bit of an argument if Lambo went to the Coliseum and tied SC on their territory, but when you finish with the same record as another team and all you could do was tie them at your place, they were better than you.

Exactly.

I was there.

Fucking Lambo.
    Lambo didnt drop an INT to seal game late in 4th. Lambo would have been a hero then u pathetic and fickle fuck Duck
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Exactly.

I was there.

Fucking Lambo.
    #metoo

Had me questioning why I chose to go to UW.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Sark was never 2 quarters total away from 2 rose bowls base...but thanks for shitty effort with zero logic. Try facts, not emotion, when challenging Pup, and comparing Sark to anyone. Might give u a chance at success, though like .0000000125%;)
  • Options

Lambo didn't win shit

U know all about that huh Race.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Good teams, with otton and keyshawn for example, come back in college football games Stalin. You're smarter than that. Your dipshitted minions seem to dummy down your perspective...and posts.

But go ahead and pivot from the original post "lambo didnt win shit", in which you ignorantly agreed. Well, as Pup pointed out...he did in fact. Tying USC has nothing to do with. If he lost then he wouldnt have won the pac12, like DJ WON a natty (after a tie).which you basically wrote a book on in which u celebrated. Good grief Derek.

Exactly.

I was there.

Fucking Lambo.
    Lambo didnt drop an INT to seal game late in 4th. Lambo would have been a hero then u pathetic and fickle fuck Duck
    So much AIDS ...
  • Options

He sucked

Your retorts suck Race. For some reason I thought you were slightly bright. Over last few years I've realized how really juvenile and incredibly unintelligent you actually are. Baze I dont bother to respond to anymore as he's just an overgrown middle schooler, but you're actually not that far off.

41k posts ain't alot when 98% of them are "he sucks", 'it sucks', 'you suck' replies. It's easy to fire off 400 of those every night. Dawgman ran you 20 years ago for the same reason. Stalin°, bless him for his anti-censorship model, has kept you around. But have a little pride in yourself to be a better poster..lofl
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Sark was never 2 quarters total away from 2 rose bowls base...but thanks for shitty effort with zero logic. Try facts, not emotion, when challenging Pup, and comparing Sark to anyone. Might give u a chance at success, though like .0000000125%;)

Lambo: 0 Rosebowls. 0 conference championships. Handed the keys to a Ferrari, he crashed and burned.

Case closed. The end
    Lambo destroyed Ferrari?

tee hee hee
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Lambo: 0 Rosebowls. 0 conference championships. Handed the keys to a Ferrari, he crashed and burned.

Case closed. The end
    Base, Baze.. what's the difference? #pupenvy. Cunt envy more like it. You should enjoy a little fuzz sometime. Might like it. Problem is it will cost your month salary, then what? Lofl
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,969
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Case closed. The end
    He had the Whammy in Miami, but yes he had everything in place to win some conference championships and didn't do so.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Case closed. The end
    He had the Whammy in Miami, but yes he had everything in place to win some conference championships and didn't do so.
    He also beat Saban and Carroll.

You are correct, though. Anyone that witnessed the USC debacle, or any of the Oregon games during his tenure saw him for exactly what he looked like on the sideline - overmatched, confused, and pathetically incompetent.

“I’ll take the Nebraska and ND games for $500, Alex!”
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    CaptainPJ said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sark > Lambo

Case closed. The end
    He also beat Saban and Carroll.

You are correct, though. Anyone that witnessed the USC debacle, or any of the Oregon games during his tenure saw him for exactly what he looked like on the sideline - overmatched, confused, and pathetically incompetent.

“I’ll take the Nebraska and ND games for $500, Alex!”
    Beat Carroll? The fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rick beat Carroll
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread was a long time coming. Lambo was in clearly over his head. Blowing that 21 point lead in 16 minutes to SC at home. Getting 11 guys drafted in 97 and only getting a bowl game in Hawaii. Giving up 55 points to Air Force. Beginning the Oregon run of relevance. Yeah, really don't miss him.