Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ran into Lawyer Milloy today

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pac10 1995. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that

USC went to the Rose Bowl

Lambo sucked
    No race you just said Lambo didnt win 'shit' when did a pac10 title amount to 'shit'? Just sit and shut it bitch. You've been irrelevant for 2 decades. You really went downhill after Dawgman booted you..been bitter since. Pup just has to remind you occasionally
    Lambo didn’t win shit. Lambo was Sark with an easier schedule.
    Lambos teams never had to play Pete Carroll’s SC. Lambo padded his mediocre win totals against a Tyrone led Stanford and Blasé Bellotti’s Ducks.

With the dreck the PAC rolled out during Lambo’s tenure, even Sark would have won the conference at least once and probably gone to a Rose bowl, maybe two.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Pac10 1995. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that

Lambo sucked
    No race you just said Lambo didnt win 'shit' when did a pac10 title amount to 'shit'? Just sit and shut it bitch. You've been irrelevant for 2 decades. You really went downhill after Dawgman booted you..been bitter since. Pup just has to remind you occasionally
    Lambo didn’t win shit. Lambo was Sark with an easier schedule.
    Lambos teams never had to play Pete Carroll’s SC. Lambo padded his mediocre win totals against a Tyrone led Stanford and Blasé Bellotti’s Ducks.

With the dreck the PAC rolled out during Lambo’s tenure, even Sark would have won the conference at least once and probably gone to a Rose bowl, maybe two.
    Pup?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lambo sucked
    He didn't win the Pac

He blew games to USC Oregon and Notre Dame

Because he sucked

And didn't win shit

And got fired

Because he sucked
    Race, brilliant retort. What part of splitting pac10 title dont u get? Btw, I was at that game and saw Fiala drop the easy rose bowl bowl interception which still bothers him to this day (Us LW grads stick together).

You Race werent there, as your single game walk-up tickets were sold out oh the beauty of distinguished season tickets. Race, I am destroying you. Better you play the Careabout angle and go into hiding. Might save the 1 ounce of credibility (that's a laugher) that you still have here;)
  • Options

But taylor Rapp is better than #9'? Who was the chimp here who said that a few days ago? U can run..but u cant hide

The only guy I ever saw beat lawyer milloy over the top? Andre Desassure, twice back to back looooong td's on the 3rd spring scrimmage in 1996...from Shane Fortney. Fortney looked really good in spring. On the big stage he lost his starting gig in 3 quarters. Cost UW a 2nd rose bowl. Lambo, why did you start Shehee'?

People forget Lambo won the pac10 in 1995..but he cant coach some here say. Should have in 96 if Corey dillon was here for spring ball Lambo would have beat Boston and TOSU in 96. Of course 98% of u tards have no clue about any of these Pup facts.

Lawyer Milloy was in the NFL in 1996
    Clearly Meant 95. Fortney was backing up Huard good call. Pup can even make a mental error . Fortney looked really good. 96 lambo gave call to fortney over Brock for 3 quarters. Cost him 2nd rose bowl. I know u used Google to find that foreskinner, but a solid effort.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

But taylor Rapp is better than #9'? Who was the chimp here who said that a few days ago? U can run..but u cant hide

The only guy I ever saw beat lawyer milloy over the top? Andre Desassure, twice back to back looooong td's on the 3rd spring scrimmage in 1996...from Shane Fortney. Fortney looked really good in spring. On the big stage he lost his starting gig in 3 quarters. Cost UW a 2nd rose bowl. Lambo, why did you start Shehee'?

People forget Lambo won the pac10 in 1995..but he cant coach some here say. Should have in 96 if Corey dillon was here for spring ball Lambo would have beat Boston and TOSU in 96. Of course 98% of u tards have no clue about any of these Pup facts.

Lawyer Milloy was in the NFL in 1996
    Clearly Meant 95. Fortney was backing up Huard good call. Pup can even make a mental error . Fortney looked really good. 96 lambo gave call to fortney over Brock for 3 quarters. Cost him 2nd rose bowl. I know u used Google to find that foreskinner, but a solid effort.
    You're being too modest. You're the master of making mental errors.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Lambo sucked
    Playing a tie game with USC and shitting away the Pac-10 championship is not winning. Co-championship doesn't mean shit. It's a consolation prize.
    No baze, it's a co title. Guess our natty doesnt matter by your logic then. Just stop posting Baze. How many knockout blows by Pup will it take? If you actually werent In diapers when Lambo was coaching your input might be at best readable on this topic. How's dorm life on Evergreen? You get up north much?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lambo sucked
    Playing a tie game with USC and shitting away the Pac-10 championship is not winning. Co-championship doesn't mean shit. It's a consolation prize.
    No baze, it's a co title. Guess our natty doesnt matter by your logic then. Just stop posting Baze. How many knockout blows by Pup will it take? If you actually werent In diapers when Lambo was coaching your input might be at best readable on this topic. How's dorm life on Evergreen? You get up north much?
    Knock-out blows? Keep on dreaming.
  • Options

Lambo sucked
    Google 'comeback'. Learn how to write one. Feel sorry for your kids should you ever be someones wife.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lambo sucked
    Google 'comeback'. Learn how to write one. Feel sorry for your kids should you ever be someones wife.
    A comeback from me would require something substantial from you. The junior high insults just don't do it for me.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought pup was departing us until preseason camp.

Pup?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Pac10 1995 co champion. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that. A fraud u are..just proved what I've been telling u for 20 years

You *might* have a little bit of an argument if Lambo went to the Coliseum and tied SC on their territory, but when you finish with the same record as another team and all you could do was tie them at your place, they were better than you.

SC was the rightful Rose Bowel team that year.