Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fly hurting

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Most of the people being killed and persecuted by Islamic extremists are Muslim. Way to lead with your chin, blob!

Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit.
    "And some, I assume, are good people."
    Yes, all the ones you know wouldn’t hurt a fly
    Be proud of your ignorance, blob.

"Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit."

It's like a KKK open mic night.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Most of the people being killed and persecuted by Islamic extremists are Muslim. Way to lead with your chin, blob!

Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit.

"Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit."

Oh, so Muslims don’t do those things?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Those people! Right?

• Options
    edited May 2019
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pri.org/stories/2015-11-26/brief-history-america-s-hostility-previous-generation-mediterranean-migrants?amp

"Americans debated whether all Italian-Americans were somehow all disposed to criminality by their genetic endowment or cultural inheritance."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No Christian ever murdered each other, or murdered Jews or Muslims or beat women. Seriously Bob.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Hondo making excuses for this?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    And yet Italians
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No Christian ever murdered each other, or murdered Jews or Muslims or beat women. Seriously Bob.
    What a worthless strawman ass fucking piece of shit you are Hondo. Fucking moron. Are you capable of communicating without fucking strawman ass Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

Yeah, but none of those guys are the Muslims O'Keefed knows. And besides, Christians do that same kind of shit all the time.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019

Do they make OSHA approved slip resistant work boot soles for blood?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Muh crusades!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And besides, Christians do that same kind of shit all the time.
    Not to mention the blacks, the Mexicans, . . .
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So now you're smearing blacks and Mexicans?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You think we couldn't find photos to smear any subset of humanity?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

The religion of peace. This shit is going on all around America. But don't object to this horrific type of thing, liberals will call you Islamophobic.

Even assuming that this Israeli propaganda unit fairly represented what happened in Philly, I'll await your evidence that "this shit is going on all around America." The vast majority of Muslims who flee to America are trying to escape "this shit."
    Welp. You and other useful idiots like you are convinced there is a KKK uprising all over the Country due to some idiots in Charlottesville, so.....
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I think you'd be hard pressed to find pictures from many different countries where the execution of gays was sanctioned by the state that weren't Muslim countries.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So out of the tens of thousands of Somali refugees in Minnesota, a little less than 5 dozen have been busted for potential support of our enemies over 13 years.

http://www.citypages.com/news/no-the-somalis-arent-sitting-around-mooching-welfare-says-census/503816721

Sweet Geezus did you actually read what you linked?

Eighty-percent live near the poverty level, with a median household income of just $20,600 annually. That’s well below the federal poverty line of $25,100 for a family of four.

They go out of their way to massage the numbers but the reality is that yes, they are sucking on the welfare teat. 80% of all Somali households are below the poverty line and I'll guarantee you that each one of those households are receiving multiple forms of welfare. So not only are we importing a parasite class, we're importing a parasite class that rejects our values is hostile to Western society. Look how Omar took to hate America rhetoric.

Good for you that you know a Muslim guy O'Keefed why don't you and that Muslim guy take care of these fucking Somalis and get their hands out of my pockets.
    Well obviously any humanitarian impulses are given no weight by you. And I can't fucking figure out why people who left war torn Somalia in the past twenty years aren't upper middle class by now.

Meanwhile, doctors and lawyers kids aren't willing to change your bedpan, blob.
    Useful idiot like you says we need lax immigration law to fill vacant jobs across the country. When useful idiot like you is shown that most of the people let in aren't gainfully employed after years and years, useful idiot points to humanitarianism.

Useful idiot needs to be incentivized to incinerate.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

The religion of peace. This shit is going on all around America. But don't object to this horrific type of thing, liberals will call you Islamophobic.

Even assuming that this Israeli propaganda unit fairly represented what happened in Philly, I'll await your evidence that "this shit is going on all around America." The vast majority of Muslims who flee to America are trying to escape "this shit."
    Welp. You and other useful idiots like you are convinced there is a KKK uprising all over the Country due to some idiots in Charlottesville, so.....
    I'm much more the expert on what I think than you are. Daddy has given aid and comfort to the KKK and Nazis everywhere. I still think they aren't many in number, at least in America.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I think you'd be hard pressed to find pictures from many different countries where the execution of gays was sanctioned by the state that weren't Muslim countries.

You're just as scared of the homosexuals pushed off the roof as you are of the guys who pushed them. It all works out for the best for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    I'm much more the expert on what I think than you are.

Don't sell yourself short O'Keefed. You claim to be the expert not only on what you think but what I and many others think. Hell O'Keefed don't you recall when you claimed to "know" the details of a conversations I had with my own wife?

Your baseless claims about Trump giving aid and comfort to the KKK come from the same location as your claims to know that Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

I'm much more the expert on what I think than you are.

Don't sell yourself short O'Keefed. You claim to be the expert not only on what you think but what I and many others think. Hell O'Keefed don't you recall when you claimed to "know" the details of a conversations I had with my own wife?

Your baseless claims about Trump giving aid and comfort to the KKK come from the same location as your claims to know that Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away.

I know you never told your wife you refer to the 44th President as "O' Chimp". Nobody believed you when you said you had. No one finds that any more believable today.

And btw, it's not a secret that David Duke and others are very happy with Daddy's support.