Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fly hurting

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – More men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined – or attempted to join – a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country.

FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined. And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS. Both numbers are far higher than those of alleged terrorist wannabes who left or attempted to leave the country from other areas in the country where Muslim refugees have been resettled.

Like I said, toss in Omar and her piece of shit clan and we got the shitty end of this deal. And this doesn't even take into account the high percentage of these people that are on the public teat.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270197/great-somali-welfare-rip-lloyd-billingsley

What did we get out of this deal?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So out of the tens of thousands of Somali refugees in Minnesota, a little less than 5 dozen have been busted for potential support of our enemies over 13 years.

http://www.citypages.com/news/no-the-somalis-arent-sitting-around-mooching-welfare-says-census/503816721
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

So out of the tens of thousands of Somali refugees in Minnesota, a little less than 5 dozen have been busted for potential support of our enemies over 13 years.

http://www.citypages.com/news/no-the-somalis-arent-sitting-around-mooching-welfare-says-census/503816721

5?

What about the 9 Ilhan went to bat for?

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-isis-sentence
  • Options

HHusky said:

5?

What about the 9 Ilhan went to bat for?

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-isis-sentence
    9 > 5 dozen?

New math!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The religion of peace. This shit is going on all around America. But don't object to this horrific type of thing, liberals will call you Islamophobic.

Even assuming that this Israeli propaganda unit fairly represented what happened in Philly, I'll await your evidence that "this shit is going on all around America." The vast majority of Muslims who flee to America are trying to escape "this shit."
    Bullshit. They maybe trying to escape either Sunni or Shia violence but they're not trying to escape Islam.
    Well you Religious Studies majors obviously have the advantage over us who actually deal with American Muslims on a daily basis. I'll have my head on a swivel.
    O’Keefed knows a Muslim guy that would never cut your head off, therefore this has nothing to do with Islam
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The religion of peace. This shit is going on all around America. But don't object to this horrific type of thing, liberals will call you Islamophobic.

Even assuming that this Israeli propaganda unit fairly represented what happened in Philly, I'll await your evidence that "this shit is going on all around America." The vast majority of Muslims who flee to America are trying to escape "this shit."
    Bullshit. They maybe trying to escape either Sunni or Shia violence but they're not trying to escape Islam.
    Well you Religious Studies majors obviously have the advantage over us who actually deal with American Muslims on a daily basis. I'll have my head on a swivel.
    O’Keefed knows a Muslim guy that would never cut your head off, therefore this has nothing to do with Islam
    Minus of course all of the muslims around the world who actually say they want to cut our heads off. Including grade school aged children in Philly who have parents cheering them on when they sing they want to cut heads off of Jews.

Liberals with their heads in the sand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sweet Geezus did you actually read what you linked?

Eighty-percent live near the poverty level, with a median household income of just $20,600 annually. That’s well below the federal poverty line of $25,100 for a family of four.

They go out of their way to massage the numbers but the reality is that yes, they are sucking on the welfare teat. 80% of all Somali households are below the poverty line and I'll guarantee you that each one of those households are receiving multiple forms of welfare. So not only are we importing a parasite class, we're importing a parasite class that rejects our values is hostile to Western society. Look how Omar took to hate America rhetoric.

Good for you that you know a Muslim guy O'Keefed why don't you and that Muslim guy take care of these fucking Somalis and get their hands out of my pockets.
  • Options

I'm hungover

Much respect!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Eighty-percent live near the poverty level, with a median household income of just $20,600 annually. That’s well below the federal poverty line of $25,100 for a family of four.

They go out of their way to massage the numbers but the reality is that yes, they are sucking on the welfare teat. 80% of all Somali households are below the poverty line and I'll guarantee you that each one of those households are receiving multiple forms of welfare. So not only are we importing a parasite class, we're importing a parasite class that rejects our values is hostile to Western society. Look how Omar took to hate America rhetoric.

Good for you that you know a Muslim guy O'Keefed why don't you and that Muslim guy take care of these fucking Somalis and get their hands out of my pockets.
    Well obviously any humanitarian impulses are given no weight by you. And I can't fucking figure out why people who left war torn Somalia in the past twenty years aren't upper middle class by now.

Meanwhile, doctors and lawyers kids aren't willing to change your bedpan, blob.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well obviously any humanitarian impulses are given no weight by you. And I can't fucking figure out why people who left war torn Somalia in the past twenty years aren't upper middle class by now.

Fuck humanitarian impulses

These people are gross
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The clear superiority of Christian America on display.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is why people living in Muslim shitholes can't stay away from here
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why not extend our “humanitarian impulses” to people that don't belong to ideology that wants to kill us, throw gays off buildings and lop the heads off of Jews?

How about we extended to the people who are being persecuted by Muslims?

A people who don’t overwhelmingly hate the Jews?

Why do we have to extend it to these people?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why not extend our “humanitarian impulses” to people that don't belong to ideology that wants to kill us, throw gays off buildings and lop the heads off of Jews?

How about we extended to the people who are being persecuted by Muslims?

A people who don’t overwhelmingly hate the Jews?

Why do we have to extend it to these people?
    Don't forget the incest
  • Options
    Most of the people being killed and persecuted by Islamic extremists are Muslim. Way to lead with your chin, blob!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Most of the people being killed and persecuted by Islamic extremists are Muslim. Way to lead with your chin, blob!

Most but not all. Way to suck that swarthy, uncircumcised Muslim cock O’Keefed.

Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit. And as we see with the Somalis, they are parasites that we have subsidize.

There are better options that we can offer humanitarian aid to.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit.
    "And some, I assume, are good people."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Muslims are murderous bastards who slaughter each other, hate and slaughter Jews and Christians and treat women and Jews like shit.
    "And some, I assume, are good people."
    Yes, all the ones you know wouldn’t hurt a fly
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is why people living in Muslim shitholes can't stay away from here
    I thought they came here to implement Sharia law and kill the infidels. Now you say they are coming for a better life. You've grown Race, I like it.