Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good News for the Country (to some)

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I wonder if anyone gets hired to build all the new equipment and machinery?

Yes Race. If expected productivity goes up, businesses hire. You are saying businesses owners take their tax cut and hire people. Which is stupid as fuck.
    I didn't say that you struggling bitter little bitch
    They are still working and they do in fact have to do with uneumployment if employers have more money to hire
    And?

Look we get it. This is horrible news for you.

Can you imagine how much anguish guys like Hondo are going through. First the Mueller report that they all believed was going to be Trump's downfall blows up in their faces and provides them with nothing, even Hondo can't lie enough about the report to give them any satisfaction, and then they have to live with the fact that the economy is booming under Trump, after they had been telling us that anemic growth under Obama was the new normal.

I saw again the other day a quote from Obama where he was trying to take credit for the current economy.
    Just because you were pissed off at 2-3% growth, steadily declining unemployment, and reducing deficits under Obama. Doesn't mean liberals are pissed at good results under Trump. Idiot.
    I don't see a 3 here

Obama had some good quarters. Some even over 4%. The issue was that those quarters would be followed by a quarter or two of 1% or even negative growth.
    That was because of white racism.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes Race. If expected productivity goes up, businesses hire. You are saying businesses owners take their tax cut and hire people. Which is stupid as fuck.
    They are still working and they do in fact have to do with uneumployment if employers have more money to hire
    And?

Can you imagine how much anguish guys like Hondo are going through. First the Mueller report that they all believed was going to be Trump's downfall blows up in their faces and provides them with nothing, even Hondo can't lie enough about the report to give them any satisfaction, and then they have to live with the fact that the economy is booming under Trump, after they had been telling us that anemic growth under Obama was the new normal.

I saw again the other day a quote from Obama where he was trying to take credit for the current economy.
    Just because you were pissed off at 2-3% growth, steadily declining unemployment, and reducing deficits under Obama. Doesn't mean liberals are pissed at good results under Trump. Idiot.
    I don't see a 3 here

Obama had some good quarters. Some even over 4%. The issue was that those quarters would be followed by a quarter or two of 1% or even negative growth.
    Whites were tanking the economy on purpose just to make the black president look bad? Plausible in this horribly racist society we’ve crafted.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

I don't see a 3 here

Whites were tanking the economy on purpose just to make the black president look bad? Plausible in this horribly racist society we’ve crafted.
    Every other criticism of Obama was said to be a sign of white racism why not his GDP numbers?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

TeamHondo is pissed that people have jobs.

Tax cuts are working.

Tax cuts have absolutely nothing to do with the unemployment level. HTH

But you are happy. Not being a bitter bitch at all

Chickens coming home to roost pathological liar
    Anyone who thinks employers hire based on tax rates is fucking stupid.
    Anyone who fucks strawman ass because they are both too stupid and too dishonest to address what people actually say if fucking stupid.

First of all he didn't say that employers hire based on tax rates, second all employers most definitely take into account the costs associated with hiring additional employees part of which are tax related.
    Businesses hire based on expected productivity needed to run the business. Any other discussion is idiotic.
    You said they have noting to do with employment which is a flat out lie

So is claiming that the only reasons businesses hire is based on expected productivity.

Demand for product fuels business expansion. More money allows more hiring. Tax cuts let people and businesses have more money fueling demand and ability to expand

You think this shit just happens by magic my bitter little bitch of a loser?

Yet American households have become more confident since the winter and are ramping up their spending. Consumer spending surged in March by the most in nearly a decade. A likely factor is that steady job growth and solid wage increases have enlarged Americans' paychecks.

Businesses are also spending more freely. Orders to U.S. factories for long-lasting capital goods jumped in March by the most in eight months. That suggested that companies were buying more computers, machinery and other equipment to keep up with growing customer demand.

Good news for America. Bad news for Team Hondo
    Libs quadrupling down on gun control is going to hurt them. Keep it up. The we're going to go house to house and take your guns shit really makes people happy!