Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good News for the Country (to some)

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You are saying businesses owners take their tax cut and hire people.

And you are lying out your ass because you're both stupid and a pathological liar.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I wonder if anyone gets hired to build all the new equipment and machinery?

Yes Race. If expected productivity goes up, businesses hire. You are saying businesses owners take their tax cut and hire people. Which is stupid as fuck.
    I didn't say that you struggling bitter little bitch
    They are still working and they do in fact have to do with uneumployment if employers have more money to hire
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes Race. If expected productivity goes up, businesses hire. You are saying businesses owners take their tax cut and hire people. Which is stupid as fuck.
    They are still working and they do in fact have to do with uneumployment if employers have more money to hire
    For a Kunt that loves to hide behind the "reading comprehension" and precise language Kunt act you sure don't hold yourself to that same standard you fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

Look we get it. This is horrible news for you.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You want less private sector business activity tax it. You want more sloth subsidize it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

And you are talking all over the place on this thread. You are better than that Race.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

Can you imagine how much anguish guys like Hondo are going through. First the Mueller report that they all believed was going to be Trump's downfall blows up in their faces and provides them with nothing, even Hondo can't lie enough about the report to give them any satisfaction, and then they have to live with the fact that the economy is booming under Trump, after they had been telling us that anemic growth under Obama was the new normal.

I saw again the other day a quote from Obama where he was trying to take credit for the current economy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You want less private sector business activity tax it. You want more sloth subsidize it.

You social security recipients listening?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

And you are talking all over the place on this thread. You are better than that Race.
    I'm quite clear in this thread because I don't have to cover for a year of lies I told like you do

You're seem to be struggling even more than usual today. Sorry that good news triggers you and that tax cuts really do benefit us

Maybe give yours back to the treasury
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Too busy making money to worry about collecting a meager pension
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Too busy making money to worry about collecting a meager pension
    You and me both. Someone has to support the teat sucking "conservatives" here. Shouldn't Mall Cop be picking apples?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

Can you imagine how much anguish guys like Hondo are going through. First the Mueller report that they all believed was going to be Trump's downfall blows up in their faces and provides them with nothing, even Hondo can't lie enough about the report to give them any satisfaction, and then they have to live with the fact that the economy is booming under Trump, after they had been telling us that anemic growth under Obama was the new normal.

I saw again the other day a quote from Obama where he was trying to take credit for the current economy.
    Just because you were pissed off at 2-3% growth, steadily declining unemployment, and reducing deficits under Obama. Doesn't mean liberals are pissed at good results under Trump. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

Just because you were pissed off at 2-3% growth, steadily declining unemployment, and reducing deficits under Obama. Doesn't mean liberals are pissed at good results under Trump. Idiot.
    Reducing deficit. What a fucking joke. Obama was putting a Trillion plus a year on the National Credit card for the first 5 years of his Presidency then started putting $700 and $600 Billion on the card each year and Hondo blows him for "cutting" the deficit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

I don't see a 3 here

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

Reducing deficit. What a fucking joke. Obama was putting a Trillion plus a year on the National Credit card for the first 5 years of his Presidency then started putting $700 and $600 Billion on the card each year and Hondo blows him for "cutting" the deficit.
    lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2009 Budget deficit $1.4T
    2010 Budget deficit $1.2T
    2011 Budget deficit $ 1.3T
    2012 Budget deficit $1.1T
    2013 Budget deficit $680B. For a 5 year average of over $1.1 Trillion dollars in deficit spending in Obama's first 5 years in office.

Note as well that Obama's Requested 2013 budget would have had a $901B deficit but the Republicans took back the Senate and forced spending reductions on Hondo's cocksuck gawd. Reductions btw that both Hondo and HardlyClothed bitched mightily about and claimed were responsible for Obama's shitty economic numbers.

As always, the only liar here is you Hondo.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2013 Budget deficit $680B. For a 5 year average of over $1.1 Trillion dollars in deficit spending in Obama's first 5 years in office.

Note as well that Obama's Requested 2013 budget would have had a $901B deficit but the Republicans took back the Senate and forced spending reductions on Hondo's cocksuck gawd. Reductions btw that both Hondo and HardlyClothed bitched mightily about and claimed were responsible for Obama's shitty economic numbers.

Budget.... What was actual? Lil lyin Bob. On display for everyone to see.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Budget.... What was actual? Lil lyin Bob. On display for everyone to see.
    Each of those number are the actual. Suck harder Hondo.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

I don't see a 3 here

Obama had some good quarters. Some even over 4%. The issue was that those quarters would be followed by a quarter or two of 1% or even negative growth.