Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worst week of the Pete era with no rival

124»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I had / have hopes for Petermen to be better than James

His offense and quarterbacks have me second guessing myself

Now add recruiting. You needs guys regardless of their color that can make their teammates less afraid of the opponent than they are of losing with their brothers

Family and shit is fine but not if its a comfort zone for not going into battle with everything on the line and burning the boats

This isnt game of thrones
    Have you ever played or watched a game

Your the perfect representation of Petersen - hey I win plenty why should I listen to anyone.

You have every excuse in the book down pat.
    I have never played or watched football in my life. You got me. But you would have fired Don James before he won the title, right?

Beach. Walk. Wife. Perspective.

Dont be so salty.

Well, I have hopefully 50 years to see UW win a natty. If Petersen stays, I'd bet he will.

You don't have 50 years, so I get it.
    Harv was right
    I was kidding man.

Go Capital, though
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

OKG according to various Chris Petersen interviews:
    1. Big time player in UW's recruiting footprint
    2. Guy who loves football
    3. Guy who aspires to make it to the NFL
    4. Guy who is coachable and wants to be developed
    5. Good dude

How is this racist, unless there are correlations between race and the above criteria? I will also state that it is clear that if any PSA asks for a bag UW stops recruiting that player. Is that racist?

Exactly. The notion that an OKG is racist is a racist notion. This place is jumping the shark this week.
    DDY has been saying this shit since he is on here. It hurts our perception, and is flat out wrong.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hell I got so pissed off about this shit, I committed Hilinski the other day, think it was Tuesday.

Mrs Lebam will start poasting for me now - and no she won't show her tits and no pics
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    Imagine thinking that building a program around guys who fit and are fully bought in is racist

Im sure the blacker they are the shittier teammates they are

What a load of fucking horseshit
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I had / have hopes for Petermen to be better than James

His offense and quarterbacks have me second guessing myself

Now add recruiting. You needs guys regardless of their color that can make their teammates less afraid of the opponent than they are of losing with their brothers

Family and shit is fine but not if its a comfort zone for not going into battle with everything on the line and burning the boats

This isnt game of thrones
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019

OKG according to various Chris Petersen interviews:
    1. Big time player in UW's recruiting footprint
    2. Guy who loves football
    3. Guy who aspires to make it to the NFL
    4. Guy who is coachable and wants to be developed
    5. Good dude

How is this racist, unless there are correlations between race and the above criteria? I will also state that it is clear that if any PSA asks for a bag UW stops recruiting that player. Is that racist?

Good dudes?

Disagree a little bit. We need guys who are not afraid to piss themselves while staring down opposing QBs. Plural.

I am aware that you were arguing about whether okg thing is racist but ....