Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uniform Watch

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm not familiar with the CEO of Adidas. But I used to bang a girl who worked at their headquarters, I think she was in charge of sock ordering for outlet stores, so I'm pretty sure this is what they're going to look like.

The fuck is this?
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019

I'm not familiar with the CEO of Adidas. But I used to bang a girl who worked at their headquarters, I think she was in charge of sock ordering for outlet stores, so I'm pretty sure this is what they're going to look like.

The fuck is this?
    Some high school-ass uniforms.

Adidas is a huge uniform provider for high schools at least in western washington. they all look the same and are basically one step up from Madden create-a-team.

The bright side is it looks like a black version of our? uniforms and they always look dumb to me
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The fuck is this?

Adidas is a huge uniform provider for high schools at least in western washington. they all look the same and are basically one step up from Madden create-a-team.

The bright side is it looks like a black version of our? uniforms and they always look dumb to me
    That's not a high school uniform. That's an actual uniform worn by Adidas' flagship football school in 2015, just with different colors and blurred to shit because it's not worth it to make it look good. It's the hideous tire tread pattern they've been using in a lot of their uniforms.

• Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    edited May 2019
    Maybe we can get rainbow numbers for Cap Hill
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That stupid uniform tweet has picked up more new followers than any other single twat since I’ve been on the account. Which is kinda sad.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

The fuck is this?

That's not a high school uniform. That's an actual uniform worn by Adidas' flagship football school in 2015, just with different colors and blurred to shit because it's not worth it to make it look good. It's the hideous tire tread pattern they've been using in a lot of their uniforms.

You misunderstood me... what I meant by high school-ass uniforms is those shittily designed uniforms belong on players at Lynden or Hockinson.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The fuck is this?

You misunderstood me, I'm saying those shittily designed uniforms belong on players at Lynden or Hockinson.

That's what I meant by high school-ass uniforms
    FTGs
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The fuck is this?

You misunderstood me... what I meant by high school-ass uniforms is those shittily designed uniforms belong on players at Lynden or Hockinson.
    I still can't believe Adidas kept making those tire tread uniforms. They really went all in on football starting a few years ago when Riley got to Nebraska, and they were throwing a ton of cash and benefits to any 7-on-7 coach they could find. Some Baron Flenory types got their rewards for bringing some 4 and 5 stars to Lincoln for visits.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Who cares about the Apple Cup?

Who cares about winning the conference on the field?
  • Options
    bigpiccenergybigpiccenergy Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hey now, that hurts as a Hockinson alumn... but its not entirely false, we've looked like shit for as long as I can remember
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

Hey now, that hurts as a Hockinson alumn... but its not entirely false, we've looked like shit for as long as I can remember

Hey can you put a little pressure on Raconelli to commit already? If this is his father, can you put some pressure on your kid to commit already? If this is his ex-girlfriend who deflowered the clearly alpha male freshman when you were a senior, can you put some pressure on Raconelli to commit already? Also congrats on the back to back state titles.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2019
    HuskyJW said:

Was emailed this from my CEO buddy at Adidas

Now these are the shit. But the gold is off badly so I question your CEO buddy
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fuck is this?

Bryce Sterk says “fuck you!”
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2019
    The gold is the mustard of 80's-early 90's. I doubt they're going back there but hope they. DJ or Lambo couldnt get colors right...but they could pound the rock and play great defense. The Weaz introduced silver into the gold a la ND. Nothing good happened until Sark brought correct colors and stripes back. Sark at least got uni's right. But sorry your hero couldnt win football games. Pete did that part.

But when you're a top 3 coach in America I guess the uni's dont matter. They do to Pup because of my fashion sense, but I can live with it
  • Options

A few years back in the 2A quarterfinals or semifinals, almost all the teams were suited by Adidas. It was a trip to see the same uniforms but different colors on all the teams