Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW 2019 Spring Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Eason had a 60% completion percentage, a TD and no INTs.

Not awesome, but certainly not embarrassing.
    Film study will show who the better qb was today. Pretty easy to see. Wasnt Eason. Did you forget the 5 sacks where he stood like a statue while Haener was stepping up, eluding rush and actually moving chains? The pick is of no consequence to the coaches
    Eason has no legs. Eason has no legs.
    Yella, Haener has the biggest trunk, relatively by size, than all the qb's. And can extend plays with legs just like Browning. Brownings strongest suit, and he was really good at it. Haener has total package sans height and pressing with int's trying to win job. He'll settle down, no worries.

But thanks yellow for an objective post at least. It's what a forum is designed to accomplish...meaningful discussion.
    Okay, this is a new low.

Or it's a really bad attempt at trolling.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

Passion said:

The fact that Gilchrist got 2 INTs tells me all I need to know about the legitimacy of this scrimmage
    This. It was the most practice of practice of silly scrimmage things. No one fucking cares.

Eason started on an SEC team as a true frosh and beat out Fromm the next year. I have a real fucking hard time thinking Haener has more upside for us. Eason is the guy until he isn’t.
    Iuhhh, he ultimately lost job to Fromm. WTF are u talking about. Fromm was clearly better, a lot better...and NO, Eason isnt the guy right now till he isnt. That's factually inaccurate.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Passion said:

The fact that Gilchrist got 2 INTs tells me all I need to know about the legitimacy of this scrimmage
    This. It was the most practice of practice of silly scrimmage things. No one fucking cares.

Eason started on an SEC team as a true frosh and beat out Fromm the next year. I have a real fucking hard time thinking Haener has more upside for us. Eason is the guy until he isn’t.
    Iuhhh, he ultimately lost job to Fromm. WTF are u talking about. Fromm was clearly better, a lot better
    Because he got hurt you dumbass.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    For those wondering, Eason could have won job back from Fromm, he was given opportunity. He clearly saw he wouldnt thus transferred to UW where another Jake presents the same problem. He should have stayed at Georgia, he might have started after Fromm goes pro next year.

It's what I recommend to qb's. Stay put, work hard, your time will come. Eason, hit the weight room, learn from Haener...you might start after your grad transfer to Utah. At least you'll have a degree
  • Options
    Founders Club

For those wondering, Eason could have won job back from Fromm, he was given opportunity. He clearly saw he wouldnt thus transferred to UW where another Jake presents the same problem. He should have stayed at Georgia, he might have started after Fromm goes pro next year.

It's what I recommend to qb's. Stay put, work hard, your time will come. Eason, hit the weight room, learn from Haener...you might start after your grad transfer to Utah. At least you'll have a degree

Sad...
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

Eason had a 60% completion percentage, a TD and no INTs.

Not awesome, but certainly not embarrassing.
    3.5 yards per attempt.

Embarassing.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Haener sucked ass and Eason checked down all day until the redzone pass to the rb.

Our D looks fucking amazing. Our offense looks like it should be a lot better but our receivers have no hands.

We should still crush everyone in our conference.

Yep, I don't see anybody beating us. Our run game with our returning OL will be the difference I believe. It seemed it was check downs all day. I don't remember play action, go routes or anything. The offensive game plan sucked.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I was freezing my dick off so moved inside of club husky, watching a boring practice on TV, drinking $10 beers, posting on HH. Name a better way to spend your Saturday, you can't.

+1
  • Options

Haener is a carless gunslinger. And also a try hard. No chance he ever sees the field.

I once said this ...

Was wrong ... but proven right

Haener is made for making shitty Mountain West games exciting
  • Options

Jesus. Haener states down receivers worse than anyone I've seen.

And this is saying something coming from Browning
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Boy, eason shining...clear who best qb is so far. Haener. Better in pocket, throws harder too. Take the pick out. Clearly pressing. Eason has digressed, but I mentioned that weeks ago.

Sirmon will transfer 1st, but Pup called that last year (lindquist part 2) Yankoff better, WAAAY more upside.

whuggy said:

Said it on here a hundred times. Until Pete gives up the offense to a top notch OC then we have maxed out.

Just STFU newfish
    You’re an idiot ... shut the fuck up
    You have a lot of hate in your life.