Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW 2019 Spring Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dawgs206 said:

Aside from pick, after Haener moved team to red zone (after eason couldnt do anything), it's clear who is better in pocket. Haener is so confident in pocket, throws easily as hard as Eason, just pressing. He'll tighten that up in fall. Both qb's will battle it out all the way.

Sirmon is junk, but Pup told u he was since he signed, Lindquist no doubt. he'll transfer unless the better one (Yankoff) does 1st. Pray Smirnoff stays. Haener is so much better at this point (which is why little Jake is 1b.) Eason kinda too as well, but Eason has digressed, theres no question. Both drives 3 and out, 2 sacks. Forgot strip fumble on 3rd drive) I'm discouraged. But he's been cruddy all spring.

Spiker cant catch. He looks part but cant catch. That's a problem. Dropped 2 easy 1st down catches.

It might be Haener or bust for this team. Jake needs to stop pressing. If he wins job he'll clean picks up. His arm is so strong he tries to force throws...he'll learn to take what's there. Eason looked uuuugly. Couldnt even get ball off. Doesnt step up in pocket like Haener.

You’re wrong about every assessment here. This is worse than any of Ballz takes and he’s had some bad ones. Can’t wait to see the backpedal once the season starts.
    His pussy ass will disappear during the season. He'll show up again after the Apple Cup with bunch of worthless "Told u" threads. Then he'll disappear again until after the bowl games.

Pup has become predictable. He has jumped the shark.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Aside from pick, after Haener moved team to red zone (after eason couldnt do anything), it's clear who is better in pocket. Haener is so confident in pocket, throws easily as hard as Eason, just pressing. He'll tighten that up in fall. Both qb's will battle it out all the way.

Sirmon is junk, but Pup told u he was since he signed, Lindquist no doubt. he'll transfer unless the better one (Yankoff) does 1st. Pray Smirnoff stays. Haener is so much better at this point (which is why little Jake is 1b.) Eason kinda too as well, but Eason has digressed, theres no question. Both drives 3 and out, 2 sacks. Forgot strip fumble on 3rd drive) I'm discouraged. But he's been cruddy all spring.

Spiker cant catch. He looks part but cant catch. That's a problem. Dropped 2 easy 1st down catches.

It might be Haener or bust for this team. Jake needs to stop pressing. If he wins job he'll clean picks up. His arm is so strong he tries to force throws...he'll learn to take what's there. Eason looked uuuugly. Couldnt even get ball off. Doesnt step up in pocket like Haener.

We’re fucked if we are ever trying to win big if Sirmon or Yankoff ever starts.
    What are you talking about? They're RS Freshman going against the best secondary West of the Mississippi without any proven, elite receivers to throw to. Both still have plenty of time to develop into great players.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What are you talking about? They're RS Freshman going against the best secondary West of the Mississippi without any proven, elite receivers to throw to. Both still have plenty of time to develop into great players.
    I agree it’s early, but I doubt either amounts to much.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Everybody looks like shit throwing against our secondary. They need to develop and they need Joe Ngata type guys to throw to.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am with you on Yankoff but Sirmon will be just fine.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,288
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh and @UW_Doog_Bot the intramural rugby chicks at the IMA fields were super hot let me tell you
  • Options
    Founders Club

Oh and @UW_Doog_Bot the intramural rugby chicks at the IMA fields were super hot let me tell you

YKWYWF
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,288
    Swaye's Wigwam

YKWYWF
    It was a joke man. Woof! Woof!
  • Options
    Founders Club

YKWYWF
    It was a joke man. Woof! Woof!
    You never joke about these matters.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

They're freshmen dude. Yankoff is future starter here no question. His pin pointdart to Spiker shows his arm. Of course spiker dropped it. He's the future at UW
  • Options

We recruit 4 star busts and then fuck up their brain

QB U

The only bust is you Race..and your blind following
  • Options

Every QB in our offense looks confused. Every last one.

Called good db's...and rush ends
  • Options

It's 21-0 defense lmao

This team has peaked. Even Michigan are going to figure out their offense before we do, but no one is going to laugh at us because no one fucking cares about this program.
    Obviously overtaxation has clouded your ability to think
  • Options

take the year off.
    Pup just chuckles when his posts get buried. 1. Means I'm spot on
    2. Means you guys cant handle it, it being the truth.

True objective journalists enjoy this shit. And Pup is the best. Good day. Enjoy Haener:))) oh, and Pup told you so 2 years ago;)

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does anybody have a replay then can post?

I already checked The Husky Archive on youtube.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,805

How is Haener getting reps?

Why do we give reps to guys who suck and can't get better?

Only reason to keep Haener is relation to McMillian tbh