Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW 2019 Spring Game Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Anyone know what's up with ZTP or if he has been banged up? I'm thinking he'll have a decent role carved for him this season.

ZTP has been out since week one of camp if I remember correctly. Like the 3rd practice. No injury ever got mentioned just that he was out. I’ll find the practice report from Caple and bump it for you.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Pup watched mighty mouse when Pacific dropped football. Thanks title IX, lezzie bitches. He was cool to watch because he was 5-7 160lbs, LAMBO had no scholarships thanks to upper campus, hedges and the pac10. He tried hard and made a few plays here and there as a starter. Lambo had zero scholarships to work with, the LA media ran off all Cali prospects etc..
    Yet Lambo still was within 2 plays of 2 rose bowls, which you puddyasses will never get.

Now we see Nigel ain't that bright. Fired at psu, cant carry a segment, kind of a dummy (kinda like a few here). I cringe when I hear him speak on pac12 net. He should prolly go.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oh and @UW_Doog_Bot the intramural rugby chicks at the IMA fields were super hot let me tell you

As long as you stick to the back row there are lots of hot and fit girls playing rugby.

Just don't ever go front row unless you're @IrishDawg22 or @salemcoog
    Sometimes ya just gotta go on a whaling expedition. But that 2nd chick in your poast though. Deeeaaammmnn!!!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    None of you guys would come within 30' of any of these chicks so dont be so picky. Baze has registered as a sex offender so cant get within 10 miles....thank goodness. Btw, that happens after high school...actually when he doesnt graduate in 3 months. Seek trade school Baze nobody cares about your past-current;)