Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Baseman and DDY!!!!

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

Delete

Delete

For all practical purposes baze I've already deleted u as a poster anyone pays attention to. Yet you spit dirt out your grave I've buried you in. You've got a good set of lungs I guess. Just stop. I'll get another shovel to speed up process. I'm allowing you to suffer. I should put u out misery but what fun is that?
    You seem agitated.
    You seem the the same...boring, not bright, a clueless husky fan etc..which isnt a good thing for you. Keep posting though, you can show your next prospective employer your 18k posts with pride and Hope's of a second interview. Tell him or her you know Pup, will go along way to securing that 2nd chance to really promote yourself. If it's a her theres a good chance I've dumped seed in her snatch, and she might hire you on the spot. But when you get fired a week later there's not much I can do at that point buddy
    Buddy?

Okay, pal...
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I love you guys like brothers man. Really.

You guys are the best. You guys have been so good to me. You really came through in my darkest hour and I’ve been thinking about it nonstop.

What would my life look like if I hadn’t met you guys? I love you guys so much. Soooo thankful for you.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    ⁷(l* _%=,<*m ,' g .
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

⁷(l* _%=,<*m ,' g .</p>

Disagree!