Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Baseman and DDY!!!!

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Fuck you! and Fuck you!

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Great for BBK .. good situation
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

He's like the 13th lb on their roster now and only 6 make the team, but still.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

So, a guy going in the fifth round is a fuck off?

OK!

Compared to your assessment of him for 3.5 years of his career? Yeah.
    You never mention the times when I was right!

OK!

Some twisting here. When DDY said BBK was a complete waste of a scholarship and would never contribute in any meaningful way, he meant that BBK would never be a 4th round or better draft pick.

Some of you need to learn the difference
    *5th round pick
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

So, a guy

OK!

Some twisting here. When DDY said BBK was a complete waste of a scholarship and would never contribute in any meaningful way, he meant that BBK would never be a 4th round or better draft pick.

Some of you need to learn the difference
    *5th round pick
    You prove your stupidity constantly ddy... quit coming to your own defense..you're a worse self appointed atty...
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    edited April 2019
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

OK!

He wasn't a 5th rounder most of his career. Glad he bloomed and is getting drafted. I stand by my shit talk when I talked it
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    Delete

Delete

For all practical purposes baze I've already deleted u as a poster anyone pays attention to. Yet you spit dirt out your grave I've buried you in. You've got a good set of lungs I guess. Just stop. I'll get another shovel to speed up process. I'm allowing you to suffer. I should put u out misery but what fun is that?
    You seem agitated.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

OK!

Your beloved azeem went in the 6th or 7th
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

Delete

For all practical purposes baze I've already deleted u as a poster anyone pays attention to. Yet you spit dirt out your grave I've buried you in. You've got a good set of lungs I guess. Just stop. I'll get another shovel to speed up process. I'm allowing you to suffer. I should put u out misery but what fun is that?
    I love me some Bazey

OK!

We get into this weird area where we are shitting on guys we all like...

I didn’t think BBK would be an All American. He’s not my favorite player. I didn’t think JoJo would be an All American and he frustrated me, too. I didn’t love Jordan Miller either.

Who fucking cares?

I don’t mind people giving me shit about BBK at all. I find it really funny. I’m happy I was wrong! You think I wanted him to suck or something??

But this “Azeem vs BBK” or whatever shit is stupid. I want them both to succeed.

Azeem was a fucking BALLER his junior year and it in no way seems right to run him down in comparison with BBK. Azeem was one of the guys who brought us BACK.

Take this shit to dawgman.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,788 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

He'll be the LB version Steve Tasker. He is a good football player and the Seahawks pretty much said he would be a special teams asset for them.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

OK!

We get into this weird area where we are shitting on guys we all like...

I didn’t think BBK would be an All American. He’s not my favorite player. I didn’t think JoJo would be an All American and he frustrated me, too. I didn’t love Jordan Miller either.

Who fucking cares?

I don’t mind people giving me shit about BBK at all. I find it really funny. I’m happy I was wrong! You think I wanted him to suck or something??

But this “Azeem vs BBK” or whatever shit is stupid. I want them both to succeed.

Azeem was a fucking BALLER his junior year and it in no way seems right to run him down in comparison with BBK. Azeem was one of the guys who brought us BACK.

Take this shit to dawgman.
    I got a better place bowdowntowashington
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Delete

Delete

You seem agitated.
    You seem the the same...boring, not bright, a clueless husky fan etc..which isnt a good thing for you. Keep posting though, you can show your next prospective employer your 18k posts with pride and Hope's of a second interview. Tell him or her you know Pup, will go along way to securing that 2nd chance to really promote yourself. If it's a her theres a good chance I've dumped seed in her snatch, and she might hire you on the spot. But when you get fired a week later there's not much I can do at that point buddy