Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Creepy

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,140
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
@creepycoug

Eat.

My.

Fucking.

Ass!

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes deserves own thread.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fuck I hate Lambo.

Lambo was a great coach. Just aks @puppylove_sugarsteel.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We beat Ohio State and Miami in the same season we lost to Oregon and the Cuog.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2019
    I said no Cane fan would frame three fucking tickets of Washington games, TWO OF WHICH WERE LOSSES!!!!!!!! Who does that?

Should we ask @Racebannon if he framed the tickets to the 83, 09 and 12 games against LSU???

I suspect that's YOUR fucking frame. And it's weird you'd include the '01 game, but whatever. What Miami fan would frame a ticket from two losses?

So what I think we've established here is that it sounds like WASHINGTON cares.

I'm still laughing at the idea that an old boy Cane fan would FRAME tickets to a 1-3 series. LOL! If by chance it's true, then the guy is a fucking retard and is in a class of 1.
  • Options

A few things from the other thread. When I wrote that UW should not have kept Miami out of the title game in 2000 I meant even by beating them. Miami was better than FSU. I won't even argue that UW beat the team that beat the team.

2 - look at the 30/30 part two on the Canes or read about the team - the 2001 game to them was YUGE. I don't know how you gauge fans but the Cane did their talking on the field before during and after.

3 - we had Cane fans here in 1999 still butthurt over 1994 threatening doom in 2000. When they lost that game it was all in on 2001. I don't think the result would have been much different in September but moving it to night in November made it a special atmosphere that scared Babs.

Are Husky fans over playing it or is @creepycoug underplaying it?

The answer may surprise you

To Race's post: I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. The 2001 Washington game was important and had payback on it. It was circled on the calendar. "The Orange Bowl has never been louder" is stupid. Miami has had much bigger games in the Orange Bowl. Miami kicked a lot of ass in 2001, and I'm sure the roster especially enjoyed giving it back to Washington since most of them were there the year before.

Creepy is not underplaying it. The 2000 loss stung. It gets mentioned because it got in the way of another title. But I think Washington overplays it for the following reason: this fanbase has always had a little chip on its shoulder. Whether it's clamoring for more respect from So Cal, or East Coast bias, it is a region of the country that never thinks it gets it due. Miami fans are different. They tend to inflate themselves beyond reason. They tend to think they're more important than they actually are.

The hooligan is dooging. That simple. We can't do it now, but you have to have been there for a pivotal FSU game. You have to have been there for a Notre Dame show down. For a big tilt with OU. Washington fans felt overwhelmed down there in '01not because it was the biggest game in the world for the other team, but because, unlike '94, the game was played at night and night time in the old rust bucket, because of where she was located, was urban gamey af, and we all know Seattle people are soft af when it comes to that shit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I said no Cane fan would frame three fucking tickets of Washington games, TWO OF WHICH WERE LOSSES!!!!!!!! Who does that?

Should we ask @Racebannon if he framed the tickets to the 83, 09 and 12 games against LSU???

I suspect that's YOUR fucking frame. And it's weird you'd include the '01 game, but whatever. What Miami fan would frame a ticket from two losses?

I'm still laughing at the idea that an old boy Cane fan would FRAME tickets to a 1-3 series. LOL! If by chance it's true, then the guy is a fucking retard and is in a class of 1.

WTF’d for amateurish use of CAPS.

Calm down turbo.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,485
    Founders Club

@creepycoug

Eat.

My.

Fucking.

Ass!

Can’t afford good seats?
    Vintage Damone
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Where's the 115-7 ticket stub when we went back to Miami in 2001- 2002 season?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I agree that it means more to UW. Breaking the 58 game streak is a big win for our gutty little DAWGS

94 we were on probation and went 7 and 4 and the Canes were going downhill so the game itself was not huge. And Colorado hail married Michigan the same day.

2000 was again a huge win which we followed up with another loss to Oregon but at least won the Rose Bowl and popped off

The best team on the field didn't win which adds to the story for the DAWGS. And it hurt Miami a lot. More than it should have to be honest. Road game with Jake Browning throwing up and Butch not running the ball until it was just too late.

It's a matter of our RESPECT for Miami and who they were post 1980 that makes the games legendary

UW was just another notch on the belt for the Canes who loved to run over quote unquote traditional powers

Some of it ignance too. Miami is a east coast city. Teams in the west were somewhat of a mystery to that crowd. The world is a little smaller now and not so much. But Miami fans were as regional provincial in those days as Washington fans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wish it was mine, that would have meant being in person to any of the three games. In 94 I was at Memorial Stadium Seattle watching a high school football game, then in 2000 I watched the game while in Cheyenne, WY. 2001 I watched from my living room while getting texts from my buddy about Cody Pick-it. As for the guy who has these, I couldn't tell you why he framed these, he just did. Believe me when I say I also thought it was weird. But you know, people do funny shit.
  • Options

Wish it was mine, that would have meant being in person to any of the three games. In 94 I was at Memorial Stadium Seattle watching a high school football game, then in 2000 I watched the game while in Cheyenne, WY. 2001 I watched from my living room while getting texts from my buddy about Cody Pick-it. As for the guy who has these, I couldn't tell you why he framed these, he just did. Believe me when I say I also thought it was weird. But you know, people do funny shit.
    Ok fair enough. The original point is that those three games are not the holy grail to a Cane fan. This guy is an outlier.

When you think about it, I'm really the only person who'd reasonably do such a thing. I graduated from Washington but pull for the Canes.