Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Props get uppity

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Not at all just trying to get a clear statement out of you and shockingly I’m getting a Kunt act

Here’s a spoonfeed for your feeble mind.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Anti-Semitism on the left has been rising.

No one had to read passed your second sentence because you are so full of shit.

Didn’t Bob just cover for Trump calling the “Jews will not replace us” guys that organized Charlottesville very fine people?
    That never happened. You're just another MSNBC and CNN dupe who falsifies facts and can't think for himself.

It's time to consider killing yourself.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Not at all just trying to get a clear statement out of you and shockingly I’m getting a Kunt act

So you deny that anti-Semitism has been rising on the left Benny? Why the Kunt act, spit it out Kunt. My claim is that it has and I can easily support my claim but before I go to the trouble lets get your ignorant ass securely out on that limb before I saw it off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Anti-Semitism on the left has been rising.

No one had to read passed your second sentence because you are so full of shit.

Didn’t Bob just cover for Trump calling the “Jews will not replace us” guys that organized Charlottesville very fine people?
    Yes, I believe I did that in the thread where you expressed your desires to have sex with farm animals.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

But you did claim to know that everyone in that room believed that Bernie cost Hillary the election. You also agreed that anyone who believes that is stupid. You also claimed to know that they are all "moderates"

Another claim pulled straight out of your ass all with zero evidence. Why do you believe that a room full of black women are stupid APAG and how is it that you're able to read their minds?

Is it because you think blacks are simple minded and easily misled? What other racist beliefs do you have?

Bob in this thread: make up a racist argument APAG never made. Ask what other racist opinions he has without pointing out anything racist he said.

Every post is in bad faith. Worm.
    I didn't make up anything. You called a group of black women "white" moderates and APAG called them stupid. Now he may have called them stupid for some reason other than their skin color but so far he has been unwillingly to say what that might be.

You still claiming they are white women dumbfuck?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Its a Hillary crowd. Dumb to agree to appear there but no biggie.

Yeah, it's stupid to court the votes of people you're going to need in order to win.
    The Hillary loving/never Bernie crowd is loud but small. He doesn’t need them to win the primary. It could make a difference in the general but the truth is these are moderates and moderates are cowards. They’ll fall in line.
    Explains why all the leading candidates for the Rat party nomination are all White males. Get in the back of the bus women of color yells APAG.
    Guy who loathes “identity politics” differentiates candidates only by their race and gender.
    Welcome to the Democrat party, HC. As usual, you clowns keep projecting and imputing your values on others.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Its a Hillary crowd. Dumb to agree to appear there but no biggie.

Yeah, it's stupid to court the votes of people you're going to need in order to win.
    The Hillary loving/never Bernie crowd is loud but small. He doesn’t need them to win the primary. It could make a difference in the general but the truth is these are moderates and moderates are cowards. They’ll fall in line.
    Explains why all the leading candidates for the Rat party nomination are all White males. Get in the back of the bus women of color yells APAG.
    Guy who loathes “identity politics” differentiates candidates only by their race and gender.
    Welcome to the Democrat party, HC. As usual, you clowns keep projecting and imputing your values on others.
    They absolutely hate it when you apply the same tactics they use to them.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But you did claim to know that everyone in that room believed that Bernie cost Hillary the election. You also agreed that anyone who believes that is stupid. You also claimed to know that they are all "moderates"

Another claim pulled straight out of your ass all with zero evidence. Why do you believe that a room full of black women are stupid APAG and how is it that you're able to read their minds?

Is it because you think blacks are simple minded and easily misled? What other racist beliefs do you have?

Bob in this thread: make up a racist argument APAG never made. Ask what other racist opinions he has without pointing out anything racist he said.

I didn't make up anything. You called a group of black women "white" moderates and APAG called them stupid. Now he may have called them stupid for some reason other than their skin color but so far he has been unwillingly to say what that might be.

Worm
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So you deny that anti-Semitism has been rising on the left Benny? Why the Kunt act, spit it out Kunt. My claim is that it has and I can easily support my claim but before I go to the trouble lets get your ignorant ass securely out on that limb before I saw it off.
    StillFeebleGayBob.

If you make a claim, just back it up with FACTS. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Show your work or fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Worm
    Are you lying now and claiming that you didn't call them white?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

StillFeebleGayBob.

If you make a claim, just back it up with FACTS. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Show your work or fuck off.
    Why should I back it up when you're too big a Kunt to even say if what I said was wrong? If you're denying it, I'll gladly back it up but I want to get you on the record first.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

StillFeebleGayBob.

Why should I back it up when you're too big a Kunt to even say if what I said was wrong? If you're denying it, I'll gladly back it up but I want to get you on the record first.
    Exactly. Why would you back up anything you type on this message board? You never have and never will.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

StillFeebleGayBob.

Exactly. Why would you back up anything you type on this message board? You never have and never will.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Why do I need to back up something you’re not even willing to say is wrong? Sun rises in the east. Are you going to demand that I back it up?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

StillFeebleGayBob.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Why do I need to back up something you’re not even willing to say is wrong? Sun rises in the east. Are you going to demand that I back it up?
    Feeble. Can’t even understand English. Sad!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I’ll gladly back it up, if you really thought what I was say isn’t accurate you’d just come out and say it.

But you know it is accurate and you know I can easily support it, thus the Kunt act
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Disagree.