Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Props get uppity

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Would you just look at these Professional White women. Where do they get the fucking nerve to claim they are women of color.

http://youtu.be/5P1eXu1-QwM

You don’t follow democratic politics closely, this is the weird thing, that voting block LOVES AOC. They’re all about identity politics. AOC and Bernie are politically aligned in nearly every way but they hate the old white guy that cost Hillary the election.

And it’s worth noting that the white moderates @HardlyClothed described are pretty similar although I suspect their reasoning is much different.
    I don't follow Rat politics closely? You two dumbfucks thought She the People was a collection of white moderate ladies. Nobody thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. What in the hell are you talking about? Hillary cost Bernie the nomination but who believes Bernie is the reason Hillary lost?
    Everyone in the crowd in that video thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. Listening to what Fox News says about democrats isn’t following the party.

I didn’t say anything about race in my first post. They’re Hillary lovers, they’re moderates.
    You have that backwards. The DNC (rip) cost Bernie a chance at the election by granting a huge number of super delegates before the primaries hardly started.

@APAG: As long as you acknowledge that without Ross Perot, you'd be asking, "Who are Bill & Hillary Clinton?"

Can either of you read? I don’t think Bernie cost Hillary the election. Christ.
    He just "knows" that everyone in the room with Bernie thinks that. He's too smart to think that. But those black ladies? Well you know what the say about black IQs. They just aren't smart enough to figure it out like APAG.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Would you just look at these Professional White women. Where do they get the fucking nerve to claim they are women of color.

You don’t follow democratic politics closely, this is the weird thing, that voting block LOVES AOC. They’re all about identity politics. AOC and Bernie are politically aligned in nearly every way but they hate the old white guy that cost Hillary the election.

And it’s worth noting that the white moderates @HardlyClothed described are pretty similar although I suspect their reasoning is much different.
    I don't follow Rat politics closely? You two dumbfucks thought She the People was a collection of white moderate ladies. Nobody thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. What in the hell are you talking about? Hillary cost Bernie the nomination but who believes Bernie is the reason Hillary lost?
    Everyone in the crowd in that video thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. Listening to what Fox News says about democrats isn’t following the party.

I didn’t say anything about race in my first post. They’re Hillary lovers, they’re moderates.
    You have that backwards. The DNC (rip) cost Bernie a chance at the election by granting a huge number of super delegates before the primaries hardly started.

@APAG: As long as you acknowledge that without Ross Perot, you'd be asking, "Who are Bill & Hillary Clinton?"

But those black ladies? Well you know what the say about black IQs. They just aren't smart enough to figure it out like APAG.
    Why so racist?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That is exactly it. It's awesome when people form their opinion of Democrats through the lens of Fox and Rush. They are taking our guns!!!! Reparations!!!! Lol
    What's even more awesome is how big a lightweight Kunt you are that you form these little opinions of yours based on nothing more than the soreness you feel in your snatch. Fucking Hardly Clothed claimed this group were white moderates. APAG claims everyone in that room thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. And whenever you Kunts are asked to provide even the slightest bit of evidence in support of your mouth you fall back on this Fox News and Rush.

You said no one thinks Bernie cost Hillary. I post seven tweets (there were more) from the last two days of people saying Bernie cost Hillary. Then you dismiss the evidence, that proves you wrong, because they’re nuts. Yeah, bitch who the fuck said they weren’t nuts?

You literally went from dismissing real evidence that proved you wrong in one post to crying about how we never provide evidence. You are stupid.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Its a Hillary crowd. Dumb to agree to appear there but no biggie.

Yeah, it's stupid to court the votes of people you're going to need in order to win.
    The Hillary loving/never Bernie crowd is loud but small. He doesn’t need them to win the primary. It could make a difference in the general but the truth is these are moderates and moderates are cowards. They’ll fall in line.
    So black female Rats, arguably the most loyal voting block the Rat party has, are "moderates" and "moderate cowards" Isn't Stacey Abrams the new left wing darling a member of the group Bernie was speaking to?

Appears you just want black female Rats to be "props" and not to have any real input into the party. And unless you're an overt Marxist, you're now a "moderate" in the Rat party these days.
    If I did this the response from you guys would be “WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RACE? RACE CARD! RACE CARD! ALWAYS MAKING IT ABOUT RACE”

Things are different with black voters when it comes to republicans and democrats. You’ve got like 81 black republicans and the rest vote democrat. So while all black republicans might fit in the box you need them to fit in to feel comfortable, we have diversity of opinion in that voting block. Think of the way some Hispanics hate illegal immigrants and others want a pathway to citizenship. They’re not all the same (2019 and I have to explain that people of one race aren’t all exactly like each other, thanks Trump).

There is a small number of black voters that are ride or die for Hillary Clinton. I have no idea why but if you love Hillary that much I assume you are a moderate and all moderates are weak so they’ll bend the fucking knee.
    There's the bernie bro racism rearing it's head ever so subtly.
    What’s racist about the statement?
    Even if I explained it to you you won't believe me. You're stuck in your ideology and won't listen to someone from outside of it. Maybe spend some time with black voters who are "ride or die for Hillary Clinton" and then review it.
    No answer, that’s what I thought.
    Sure thing! Made my point for me though, you don't actually care about any underlying racism you might have, just how it affects the "political scoreboard" in here or whatever. I highly recommend you continue to alienate minorities as it serves my political preferences just fine.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He just "knows" that everyone in the room with Bernie thinks that. He's too smart to think that. But those black ladies? Well you know what the say about black IQs. They just aren't smart enough to figure it out like APAG.
    I think you’re getting dumber.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Its a Hillary crowd. Dumb to agree to appear there but no biggie.

Yeah, it's stupid to court the votes of people you're going to need in order to win.
    The Hillary loving/never Bernie crowd is loud but small. He doesn’t need them to win the primary. It could make a difference in the general but the truth is these are moderates and moderates are cowards. They’ll fall in line.
    So black female Rats, arguably the most loyal voting block the Rat party has, are "moderates" and "moderate cowards" Isn't Stacey Abrams the new left wing darling a member of the group Bernie was speaking to?

Appears you just want black female Rats to be "props" and not to have any real input into the party. And unless you're an overt Marxist, you're now a "moderate" in the Rat party these days.
    If I did this the response from you guys would be “WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RACE? RACE CARD! RACE CARD! ALWAYS MAKING IT ABOUT RACE”

Things are different with black voters when it comes to republicans and democrats. You’ve got like 81 black republicans and the rest vote democrat. So while all black republicans might fit in the box you need them to fit in to feel comfortable, we have diversity of opinion in that voting block. Think of the way some Hispanics hate illegal immigrants and others want a pathway to citizenship. They’re not all the same (2019 and I have to explain that people of one race aren’t all exactly like each other, thanks Trump).

There is a small number of black voters that are ride or die for Hillary Clinton. I have no idea why but if you love Hillary that much I assume you are a moderate and all moderates are weak so they’ll bend the fucking knee.
    There's the bernie bro racism rearing it's head ever so subtly.
    What’s racist about the statement?
    Even if I explained it to you you won't believe me. You're stuck in your ideology and won't listen to someone from outside of it. Maybe spend some time with black voters who are "ride or die for Hillary Clinton" and then review it.
    No answer, that’s what I thought.
    Sure thing! Made my point for me though, you don't actually care about any underlying racism you might have, just how it affects the "political scoreboard" in here or whatever. I highly recommend you continue to alienate minorities as it serves my political preferences just fine.
    Still hasn’t answered the question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That is exactly it. It's awesome when people form their opinion of Democrats through the lens of Fox and Rush. They are taking our guns!!!! Reparations!!!! Lol
    What's even more awesome is how big a lightweight Kunt you are that you form these little opinions of yours based on nothing more than the soreness you feel in your snatch. Fucking Hardly Clothed claimed this group were white moderates. APAG claims everyone in that room thinks Bernie cost Hillary the election. And whenever you Kunts are asked to provide even the slightest bit of evidence in support of your mouth you fall back on this Fox News and Rush.

You said no one thinks Bernie cost Hillary. I post seven tweets (there were more) from the last two days of people saying Bernie cost Hillary. Then you dismiss the evidence, that proves you wrong, because they’re nuts. Yeah, bitch who the fuck said they weren’t nuts?

You literally went from dismissing real evidence that proved you wrong in one post to crying about how we never provide evidence. You are stupid.
    Fine, there are other people out there who are as stupid as you. Now you claimed everyone in that room thinks that. Prove it or shut your racist mouth the way you're trying to shut those nice black ladies mouths.
  • Options
    You were wrong, agreed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I was wrong, there are some dipshits that think the same way you think. I've already conceded that. Now, prove that everyone in that room thinks that. Come on Mr. Precise language.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

• Options
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I guess were never going to see that evidence that everyone in the room thought that Bernie cost Hillary the election. Did you think that everyone in the room thought that because they were black and you don't believe blacks are very bright?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You fucking wish @Hondo. Fox doesn't brainwash anyone who isn't as gullible and statist as you are, to begin with.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Try being articulate next time. If you weren't endorsing those tweets, you have a very funny way of showing it. Like, not at all.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I guess were never going to see that evidence that everyone in the room thought that Bernie cost Hillary the election. Did you think that everyone in the room thought that because they were black and you don't believe blacks are very bright?
    This is just bad.

Elizabeth Warren was well received at the event. But you think she’s terrible. So you think they liked her because they’re black and stupid.

That’s what you’re doing, it’s weak. You get let off the hook a lot because the majority are on the same political team as you but this is every bit as bad as anything @MariotaTheGawd ever did. You’re just bad at this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is just bad.

Elizabeth Warren was well received at the event. But you think she’s terrible. So you think they liked her because they’re black and stupid.

That’s what you’re doing, it’s weak. You get let off the hook a lot because the majority are on the same political team as you but this is every bit as bad as anything @MariotaTheGawd ever did. You’re just bad at this.
    You're the one who agreed that only stupid people believe that Bernie cost Hillary the election. You claimed that everyone in that room thought that. Therefore you believe that everyone in that room is stupid.

Now what other characteristic did people in that room share with each other? I'm not the one claiming to know what ever person in that room thinks Kunt.

You are.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Try being articulate next time. If you weren't endorsing those tweets, you have a very funny way of showing it. Like, not at all.
    My very funny way of not endorsing those tweets was to never endorse those tweets.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is just bad.

You're the one who agreed that only stupid people believe that Bernie cost Hillary the election. You claimed that everyone in that room thought that. Therefore you believe that everyone in that room is stupid.

Now what other characteristic did people in that room share with each other? I'm not the one claiming to know what ever person in that room thinks Kunt.

You are.
    Pressing. Badly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    But you did claim to know that everyone in that room believed that Bernie cost Hillary the election. You also agreed that anyone who believes that is stupid. You also claimed to know that they are all "moderates"

Another claim pulled straight out of your ass all with zero evidence. Why do you believe that a room full of black women are stupid APAG and how is it that you're able to read their minds?

Is it because you think blacks are simple minded and easily misled? What other racist beliefs do you have?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is just bad.

You are.
    Pressing. Badly.
    Dodging like a Kunt greatly.

You said it Kunt, why can't you back up your mouth?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Here is what we know for a fact. Anti-Semitism on the left has been rising. It has especially been rising among black members of the Rat party. Bernie is a old Jewish guy. An argument could be made and there is at least some statistical evidence to support it, that Bernie was treated badly because a number of left-wing blacks hate Jews.

That's at least a position for which there is some evidence in support of it. There's no evidence in support of your mind reading act where you claim to know what everyone in that room thinks.