Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tacoma News Tribune: Anticipating the Huskies in the draft

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,793 Swaye's Wigwam
    You had one job Lauren and I couldn’t even get past paragraph one without an error.

I’m a sales manager and if I couldn’t sell we’d have big problems (like no job...)

I want brownsocks to go undrafted/unsigned but am fearful of that hurting our Qb brand. Guess if skinny lights the world on fire and huard is who he says he is, my fear won’t matter.

Fuck brownsocks #godawgs
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club

You had one job Lauren and I couldn’t even get past paragraph one without an error.

I’m a sales manager and if I couldn’t sell we’d have big problems (like no job...)

I want brownsocks to go undrafted/unsigned but am fearful of that hurting our Qb brand. Guess if skinny lights the world on fire and huard is who he says he is, my fear won’t matter.

Fuck brownsocks #godawgs

I don't want Browning to be a representative of our? QB brand. He's a pouty little selfish bitch who thinks he's a world-beater. Oh yeah, his game sucks.

Yes, it's up to Eason to step up and be the next great Husky QB.