Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bernie knows where the votes are in the Rat Party

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Boehner has a lot of company telling that lie and the only reason you looked it up is because you thought I was wrong.

Unlike you Hondo I don't talk out my ass.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Just like the dossier research wasn't funded by a conservative group.
    Correct

What does it say right after "before that agreement..."?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Boehner has a lot of company telling that lie and the only reason you looked it up is because you thought I was wrong.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

The Free Beacon, I believe, started the research and fairly quickly dropped it, long before Steele and your precious piss tapes came into the picture.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The Free Beacon, I believe, started the research and fairly quickly dropped it, long before Steele and your precious piss tapes came into the picture.
    Like that's going to stop hondo from repeating the same old lie over and over

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I expect bullshit like that from race and Bob. But you are better than that.

"Research funded by conservative website
    In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer, hired the American research firm Fusion GPS to conduct general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump.[1] The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement".[28] For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee on May 3, 2016,[29] The Free Beacon stopped funding research on him.[2][30][31]"
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer, hired the American research firm Fusion GPS to conduct general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump.[1] The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement".[28] For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee on May 3, 2016,[29] The Free Beacon stopped funding research on him.[2][30][31]"
    Or completely derailing a thread by engaging in the same bullshit from other threads over and over.

So anyways, yeah, patented attempt at vote grabbing by Bernie in the same vein as "undocumented peoples should have the right to vote".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's exactly what Grundle pointed out you simpering moron

The Wa Po correctly backs him up on Hillary talking it to Russia and over the top and having Obama use it to spy

How about one day you stop lying. Give it a shot
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking liar. You claimed the Steele dossier was funded by a Conservative Group.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Like that's going to stop hondo from repeating the same old lie over and over
    Or completely derailing a thread by engaging in the same bullshit from other threads over and over.
    You sound angry
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

just imagine Hillary did all this and you will see the light. I would think the same thing regardless

Imagine? She did and then some, or do like to ignore the fact even the NYTs now accepts that the fake Steele Dossier was a bunch of Russian misinformation that Hillary's campaign paid actual cash to Russians for.

AoG going HondoFS...

Read the Mueller report. It addresses the Steele dossier and Carter page that you have a boner over.
    HondoFS going HondoFS with blatant lies mixed with his speed-limit IQ. The Mueller report pretty much ignores the Steele Dossier, and when it does reference the fake report it basically calls it out for being what it is...completely fabricated nonsense (i.e. Cohen in Prague never happened, no blackmail tape on Trump, absolutely zero zip nada evidence Carter Page was involved in any way shape or form with Russia which should have already been obvious since he was a previous FBI source against Russians, etc.). And the Mueller report completely ignores the origins of the fake Steele Dossier, which was Hillary's campaign paying a foreign spy who used that money from Hillary to pay Russian nationals for what turned out to be disinformation.

You keep lying your speed-limit IQ off though...
    You read like a bad episode of Sean hannity. And no Hillary was not the origin of the Steele dossier. Idiot
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking liar. You claimed the Steele dossier was funded by a Conservative Group.
    Oh man. Bob is so pissed off he can't read sarcasm. Awesome.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We treat our prisoners like shit in this country. Part of the reason why is because they have no voice in the political process. Prison is a punishment but our goal should be rehabilitation. Allowing prisoners to stay connected to society could be beneficial.

83% of released prisoners are arrested again within 9 years. We are and the system is failing them. We should start by treating them like human beings.

It’s also pretty funny to contrast this with the rights stance on gun control. Even the smallest measure of gun control will end with everyone’s gun rights being taken away (still waiting on Obama to take your guns away) but oh yeah chip away at voting rights, what could go wrong.

Or maybe they shouldn't commit crimes that send them to prison. Just a thought.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,478

We treat our prisoners like shit in this country. Part of the reason why is because they have no voice in the political process. Prison is a punishment but our goal should be rehabilitation. Allowing prisoners to stay connected to society could be beneficial.

83% of released prisoners are arrested again within 9 years. We are and the system is failing them. We should start by treating them like human beings.

It’s also pretty funny to contrast this with the rights stance on gun control. Even the smallest measure of gun control will end with everyone’s gun rights being taken away (still waiting on Obama to take your guns away) but oh yeah chip away at voting rights, what could go wrong.

Or maybe they shouldn't commit crimes that send them to prison. Just a thought.
    The communists will take votes any way they can get them! Illegals, murderers, terrorists, direcr purchase, election fraud, you name it!

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Decriminalization of marijuana and in my view the decriminalization of the use of other drugs(treat addiction as a public health issue) would solve 81% of the cases of non-violent felons who should be allowed to vote by not making them felons in the first place.

Violate someone else's rights though, and you lose yours. That's the inherent purpose of the government in the first place.

One of the bigger myths going was that our jails were filled with non-violent marijuana users.
    Link?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh man. Bob is so pissed off he can't read sarcasm. Awesome.
    Pathological liar heard from

Maybe you find an online community that gives a fuck what you think?