Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First it was no collusion

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited April 2019 in Tug Tavern
Then Collusion wasn't a crime. Now you can accept information from Russians. Guliani is pure comedy gold.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But there was no collusion.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Trump based his entire defense on conflating collusion with criminal conspiracy. The GOP managed to fool the public that if there was on criminal conspiracy, there was no collusion.

It doesn't matter what the fuck you call, or if it was illegal or not. Impeachment is for cases in which the accused carries out high crimes against the republic. The fact that Trump knew about, and benefited directly from the Russian hacks, and kept the FBI and the public wholly in the dark by keeping this to himself and his associates, and then engaged in a protracted campaign of obstruction means he needs to be impeached. All you have to do understand this is stop applying labels like collusion vs conspiracy, and then simply imagine if Hillary did this. Then it becomes clear.
    just imagine Hillary did all this and you will see the light. I would think the same thing regardless
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019
    I remember Al Gore being (justifiably) roasted for saying something like there was “no binding precedent” criminalizing some shady thing he or Bill Clinton had done.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

just imagine Hillary did all this and you will see the light. I would think the same thing regardless

I would have not voted for her.

Like I didn't. And like many other people didn't.

Remember when you looked between your legs and realized you had no balls so decided you were with her?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I remember Al Gore being (justifiably) roasted for saying something like there was “no binding precedent” criminalizing some shady thing he or Bill Clinton had done.

It was no controlling legal authority but then when did a low IQ fucker like you ever get anything right
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It was no controlling legal authority but then when did a low IQ fucker like you ever get anything right
    Really changes the meaning.

Should the guy who just told us how Seattle had no blacks, but was teeming with Indians 40 years ago really be talking smack about anyone?
    I'm hearing that Trump is a Russian agent

I mean he colluded with them, Mueller will tell us

I mean muellers thing was always just a step toward Congress taking him down

I mean once muelller testifies and it's really bad then Congress will probably take him down

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Really changes the meaning.

Should the guy who just told us how Seattle had no blacks, but was teeming with Indians 40 years ago really be talking smack about anyone?
    Not what I said but you and Hondo have been tonguing each other’s ass as of late so maybe you’re aspiring for pathological liar status as well
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just an orange haired kid from Queens
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Trump based his entire defense on conflating collusion with criminal conspiracy. The GOP managed to fool the public that if there was on criminal conspiracy, there was no collusion.

It doesn't matter what the fuck you call, or if it was illegal or not. Impeachment is for cases in which the accused carries out high crimes against the republic. The fact that Trump knew about, and benefited directly from the Russian hacks, and kept the FBI and the public wholly in the dark by keeping this to himself and his associates, and then engaged in a protracted campaign of obstruction means he needs to be impeached. All you have to do understand this is stop applying labels like collusion vs conspiracy, and then simply imagine if Hillary did this. Then it becomes clear.

Be careful. If Bob reads that again and picks up on that quote. He's going to spam the board for months calling you a pathological liar.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Or they could run a decent candidate in the election that’s 18 months away....

Or keep grasping at straws. Imagine being afraid of a guy with orange hair.
    Good point. Trump will have the opportunity to defend himself in from of the voters in 18 months. Until then, it will be in front of congress and media.
    Hondo has really brought this place to the brink of ultimate shittiness
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hondo has really brought this place to the brink of ultimate shittiness

Impressive given I wasn't really on here today.
    2001400ex said:

Be careful. If Bob reads that again and picks up on that quote. He's going to spam the board for months calling you a pathological liar.
    The witness and the evidence need to be presented, as in any trial. Who is believed is up to the jury (Senate). I believe the prosecution's case, even with half of it blacked out by that fatass Bar and his motherfucking redactor pen.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

The witness and the evidence need to be presented, as in any trial. Who is believed is up to the jury (Senate). I believe the prosecution's case, even with half of it blacked out by that fatass Bar and his motherfucking redactor pen.
    Oh fuck off. Waste of resources. Focus on a decent candidate and move the fuck on.

2001400ex said:

Oh fuck off. Waste of resources. Focus on a decent candidate and move the fuck on.
    Sure, sure, but not before we

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN CURRENT FUCKING BASTARD TRUMP
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479

2001400ex said:

Sure, sure, but not before we

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN CURRENT FUCKING BASTARD TRUMP
    Hondo alt?